Just arrived from Germany...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-02-2013, 06:03 AM
Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !
It actually looks good with anth brown. Well done.

Old 02-02-2013, 07:09 AM
nicoli has a reputation beyond reputenicoli has a reputation beyond reputenicoli has a reputation beyond reputenicoli has a reputation beyond reputenicoli has a reputation beyond reputenicoli has a reputation beyond reputenicoli has a reputation beyond reputenicoli has a reputation beyond reputenicoli has a reputation beyond reputenicoli has a reputation beyond reputenicoli has a reputation beyond repute
thanks guys - I realize its not something for everyone..I've just been fantasizing about clear tails against the anthracite brown for a while now and really excited to see them on the car. I'll take an extra daylight pic or two in a little bit. Also just ordered painted bumper reflectors curtesy of BumperPlugs (to remove the red) now that the clear tails are in.

Last edited by nicoli; 02-02-2013 at 12:13 PM.
Old 02-02-2013, 09:37 AM
nicoli has a reputation beyond reputenicoli has a reputation beyond reputenicoli has a reputation beyond reputenicoli has a reputation beyond reputenicoli has a reputation beyond reputenicoli has a reputation beyond reputenicoli has a reputation beyond reputenicoli has a reputation beyond reputenicoli has a reputation beyond reputenicoli has a reputation beyond reputenicoli has a reputation beyond repute
Ok, here are some in (foggy morning) daytime - taken with an actual dedicated camera

Attached Images      
Old 02-03-2013, 05:14 PM
Cpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to behold
amazing set of pics nicoli - did you get those from Suncoast?

my just came this week but my car is out & away so can't experiment yet.

Imallin - great link on the install aspect.

hopefully i can get up & over to my car in the next few weeks and maybe install.

i think they look killer

Old 02-03-2013, 05:15 PM
Cpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to behold
you are so right about losing those stupid bottom reflectors

Old 02-03-2013, 05:51 PM
Hi, thanks! Yup Ryan @ Suncoast got them to me as fast as he could - I didn't expect them till next week but they arrived Friday, so my hat is off to him & Suncoast. Thanks also to I'mAllIn or I'd be stuck looking at them all weekend going crazy!! Whew! Install was a snap once those covers pop off - just two screws for each side and its all Porsche fitment quality. You are gonna love them. They look even better in person, no kidding.

Old 02-03-2013, 05:54 PM
i presume you remove that red tape that was stuck to each light?

Old 02-03-2013, 05:59 PM
Originally Posted by Cpa4S
i presume you remove that red tape that was stuck to each light?
yes, that simply covers the (two) screw holes. Nothing else needs adjusting, it just slides in and hooks up to the plug.

Old 02-03-2013, 06:03 PM
Aerodude has a brilliant futureAerodude has a brilliant futureAerodude has a brilliant futureAerodude has a brilliant futureAerodude has a brilliant futureAerodude has a brilliant futureAerodude has a brilliant futureAerodude has a brilliant futureAerodude has a brilliant futureAerodude has a brilliant futureAerodude has a brilliant future
Looks nice! Hopefully you won't run into any LE issues (even if it lights up red -- in some states, it's required to have red reflectors as part of your tail lights in the rear)

Last edited by Aerodude; 02-04-2013 at 12:00 PM.
Old 02-05-2013, 09:33 AM
Basic Sponsor
SuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond repute
Looking good!! A great match for your color. They have reflectors on the outside edge, and there are other reflectors on the bottom of the bumper.

Your #1 Source for Genuine Porsche Parts and Accessories on the Web!

Visit us at http://www.SuncoastParts.com
Call us at: 877-923-1700
Email us at: Parts@SuncoastParts.com

Follow us to stay connected:
Join Our Newsletter | Facebook
Old 07-23-2014, 09:23 PM
sansan is on a distinguished road
I can not for the life of me get the right wire harness off. I pulled and tugged on the left one for a little bit and it came off, but the right one refuses to come off.

Am I missing something? I feel like I'm being defeated by something extremely simple. There seems to be a slot for you to put a screw driver in to pry lift the harness up while pulling the harness out but not of my screw drivers fit properly.

Any help or advise would be very appreciated!