guard red seatbelts with a black interior

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-25-2013, 10:57 AM
trysixty is a name known to alltrysixty is a name known to alltrysixty is a name known to alltrysixty is a name known to alltrysixty is a name known to alltrysixty is a name known to all
guard red seatbelts with a black interior

anyone have guard red seatbelts with a black interior option and could share a picture. thank you

Old 03-25-2013, 12:53 PM
LotF has a spectacular aura aboutLotF has a spectacular aura aboutLotF has a spectacular aura about
XSX is the option code for GR seat belts.

If you enter the following in your favorite search engine, about half the hits will have dealer pictures:

2013 Porsche 911 XSX for sale

This works for most option codes

Old 03-25-2013, 01:04 PM
trysixty is a name known to alltrysixty is a name known to alltrysixty is a name known to alltrysixty is a name known to alltrysixty is a name known to alltrysixty is a name known to all
Originally Posted by LotF
XSX is the option code for GR seat belts.

If you enter the following in your favorite search engine, about half the hits will have dealer pictures:

2013 Porsche 911 XSX for sale

This works for most option codes
Thank you!!!!!!!! Looking at all the pictures the red seat belts look like a Xmas tree package as one person described to me. I'll keep looking to add a touch of red to the blk interior.

Old 03-25-2013, 02:30 PM
T-Mac is a splendid one to beholdT-Mac is a splendid one to beholdT-Mac is a splendid one to beholdT-Mac is a splendid one to beholdT-Mac is a splendid one to beholdT-Mac is a splendid one to beholdT-Mac is a splendid one to beholdT-Mac is a splendid one to behold
take a look at mine here. I realized I only have picts of the rear seat here...will add more this upcoming weekend.

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...-yours-44.html

Old 03-25-2013, 03:41 PM
hockeyguy4u has a brilliant futurehockeyguy4u has a brilliant futurehockeyguy4u has a brilliant futurehockeyguy4u has a brilliant futurehockeyguy4u has a brilliant futurehockeyguy4u has a brilliant futurehockeyguy4u has a brilliant futurehockeyguy4u has a brilliant futurehockeyguy4u has a brilliant futurehockeyguy4u has a brilliant futurehockeyguy4u has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by trysixty
Thank you!!!!!!!! Looking at all the pictures the red seat belts look like a Xmas tree package as one person described to me. I'll keep looking to add a touch of red to the blk interior.
Get deviated red stitching. It looks great. The Porsche Exchange near Chicago has one on their lot that I saw on a Guards Red C2S coupe. They have interior pictures on their website. Www.porschexchange.com

Last edited by hockeyguy4u; 03-25-2013 at 03:44 PM.
Old 03-25-2013, 05:43 PM
Originally Posted by T-Mac
take a look at mine here. I realized I only have picts of the rear seat here...will add more this upcoming weekend.

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...-yours-44.html

yours looks great because the seat belts are coordinated into the gauge colors, seat stitching..........and white coupe

Old 03-25-2013, 06:34 PM
opnielsen has a reputation beyond reputeopnielsen has a reputation beyond reputeopnielsen has a reputation beyond reputeopnielsen has a reputation beyond reputeopnielsen has a reputation beyond reputeopnielsen has a reputation beyond reputeopnielsen has a reputation beyond reputeopnielsen has a reputation beyond reputeopnielsen has a reputation beyond reputeopnielsen has a reputation beyond reputeopnielsen has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by trysixty
anyone have guard red seatbelts with a black interior option and could share a picture. thank you
A friend of mine has black full leather with red stitching and red belts, it looks awesome! Sorry IDK why the pics are rotate

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Rincon 1.jpg
Views:	5456
Size:	299.0 KB
ID:	224182   Click image for larger version

Name:	Rincon 2.jpg
Views:	2018
Size:	306.2 KB
ID:	224183  
Old 03-25-2013, 07:17 PM
tonyep is a glorious beacon of lighttonyep is a glorious beacon of lighttonyep is a glorious beacon of lighttonyep is a glorious beacon of lighttonyep is a glorious beacon of light
Saw this while searching for a almost fully optioned C2S/4S.

Old 03-26-2013, 04:10 AM
aljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud of
here you go, interior of my C2S

Attached Images  
Old 03-26-2013, 04:26 AM
Originally Posted by tonyep
Saw this while searching for a almost fully optioned C2S/4S.

That is really nice, exactly what i need!!! probably 5k (edit: 10k) to replace my standard seats.

Last edited by trysixty; 03-26-2013 at 04:56 AM.
Old 03-26-2013, 08:04 AM
Brooklyn991 is just really niceBrooklyn991 is just really niceBrooklyn991 is just really niceBrooklyn991 is just really niceBrooklyn991 is just really nice
The seats in that last picture look incredible.