"911 Carerra S" or "Carerra S"

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-27-2013, 09:04 PM
frank69m has a spectacular aura aboutfrank69m has a spectacular aura about
"911 Carerra S" or "Carerra S"

"911 Carrera S" looks a bit busy in the back. This vs. a "Carrera S"

Any opinions on that vs just the "Carrera S"?

Last edited by frank69m; 05-27-2013 at 09:09 PM.
Old 05-27-2013, 09:11 PM
dhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond repute
Model Delete gets my vote.

Old 05-27-2013, 09:17 PM
BrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by dhill911
Model Delete gets my vote.
This

Old 05-27-2013, 09:37 PM
AG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond repute
How about "if you can read this your in a 911"? Too busy?

How about just "PORSCHE"

Old 05-27-2013, 10:22 PM
DreamR will become famous soon enoughDreamR will become famous soon enough
I vote full 911 Carrera S. This way you can delete it yourself and still have the badges to put back on in any combination you desire in the future.

Old 05-27-2013, 10:26 PM
yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !
I like PORSCHE on rear with Carrera S on doors . like this .

Attached Images  
Old 05-28-2013, 08:20 AM
CarreraPete has much to be proud ofCarreraPete has much to be proud ofCarreraPete has much to be proud ofCarreraPete has much to be proud ofCarreraPete has much to be proud ofCarreraPete has much to be proud ofCarreraPete has much to be proud ofCarreraPete has much to be proud ofCarreraPete has much to be proud ofCarreraPete has much to be proud of
IMO: either PORSCHE with 911 underneath, or PORSCHE with Carrera S underneath.

I began by removing the "911" and ended up removing everything. Everyone who sees the car loves the clean look.

Old 05-28-2013, 08:32 AM
aljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud of
i love mine with "911" only

Old 05-28-2013, 08:57 AM
TTCarrera is a glorious beacon of lightTTCarrera is a glorious beacon of lightTTCarrera is a glorious beacon of lightTTCarrera is a glorious beacon of lightTTCarrera is a glorious beacon of lightTTCarrera is a glorious beacon of light
I used to think the factory knows what they're doing, so stock was fine for me. I never changed badging on any of my Porsches.

But then, you guys make me worry about what others might be thinking. Is it an S or just a base? Is it a 911 or 991? Or 997? Will they think it's a Hyundai if I remove the word Porsche? If I leave it stock will people think it's too busy? If I remove or reposition something will they wonder why I'm trying to be stealth and what I'm hiding? Should I put a decal on the deployed spoiler that says "Stuck in UP position at 148 MPH"? Maybe I should put a Turbo badge on it and be something it isn't. How should I change it so people will know without having to make signs and leave them on the dash or back window to explain what I did and why?

But...... You paid for or rented your car. Do what you want. Pinstripes & lighted mudflaps mods, too, if you want.

Now this morning I'm wondering if I should pop the logo off my new 60" flat screen TV.

Last edited by TTCarrera; 05-28-2013 at 10:27 AM.
Old 05-28-2013, 09:07 AM
Snowczar is a splendid one to beholdSnowczar is a splendid one to beholdSnowczar is a splendid one to beholdSnowczar is a splendid one to beholdSnowczar is a splendid one to beholdSnowczar is a splendid one to beholdSnowczar is a splendid one to behold
I went with the full line but then changed the silver "S" for a Guards red one from Bumper Plugs. Breaks up the chrome look and I'm really pleased with the look.

Old 05-28-2013, 09:35 AM
kosmo69 is just really nicekosmo69 is just really nicekosmo69 is just really nicekosmo69 is just really nice
I got rid of the the "911 Carrera S" and just "porsche" remains. I've noticed an improvement in lap times due to the weight loss!

Old 05-28-2013, 09:35 AM
TTCarrera is a glorious beacon of lightTTCarrera is a glorious beacon of lightTTCarrera is a glorious beacon of lightTTCarrera is a glorious beacon of lightTTCarrera is a glorious beacon of lightTTCarrera is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Snowczar
I went with the full line but then changed the silver "S" for a Guards red one from Bumper Plugs. Breaks up the chrome look and I'm really pleased with the look.
Photo please?

Old 05-28-2013, 09:54 AM
aljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by kosmo69
I got rid of the the "911 Carrera S" and just "porsche" remains. I've noticed an improvement in lap times due to the weight loss!
apparently thats why the "GT3" is a lot faster than the "911 Carrera S"

Old 05-28-2013, 10:37 AM
CarreraPete has much to be proud ofCarreraPete has much to be proud ofCarreraPete has much to be proud ofCarreraPete has much to be proud ofCarreraPete has much to be proud ofCarreraPete has much to be proud ofCarreraPete has much to be proud ofCarreraPete has much to be proud ofCarreraPete has much to be proud ofCarreraPete has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by TTCarrera
Now this morning I'm wondering if I should pop the logo off my new 60" flat screen TV.
Only if it stays lit while the set is turned on.

On the other hand, the Op did ask a legitimate question, as Porsche does offer various logo options.

Old 05-28-2013, 10:54 AM
Originally Posted by CarreraPete
Only if it stays lit while the set is turned on.

On the other hand, the Op did ask a legitimate question, as Porsche does offer various logo options.
They did when I ordered mine. A plain 911 and a Model Delete option.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: "911 Carerra S" or "Carerra S"