From GTR to 991 S

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-26-2013, 08:52 AM
RcmaGTR is just really niceRcmaGTR is just really niceRcmaGTR is just really niceRcmaGTR is just really nice
Please let this thread die quickly. Everyone here is guilty.

P.S.---except the OP!

Old 08-26-2013, 09:11 AM
Lennon31987 has a reputation beyond reputeLennon31987 has a reputation beyond reputeLennon31987 has a reputation beyond reputeLennon31987 has a reputation beyond reputeLennon31987 has a reputation beyond reputeLennon31987 has a reputation beyond reputeLennon31987 has a reputation beyond reputeLennon31987 has a reputation beyond reputeLennon31987 has a reputation beyond reputeLennon31987 has a reputation beyond reputeLennon31987 has a reputation beyond repute
OP! very nice purchase, red is a great color. Enjoy in good health!

Old 08-26-2013, 09:41 AM
jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Suzy991
You don't get my point..... But hey you know what!? I'm getting tired of all these stupid, endless discussions and I'm gonna shut my mouth and let all you men play around here. I've had enough of it.
Probably its all just me not getting along with most men anyway....

Arrivederci!
Your agreement with bccars in his statement regarding people purchase other cars, then come here, etc... I addressed both of you in my reply, because it affected your explicit (as opposed to implicit) agreement.

You didn't say very much in that post, so I don't see how I missed your point.

Originally Posted by JamesKen
What is confusing with this call out?

"But, please point me in the direction where someone went out and purchased a GT-R or 'Vette, then came here to "spout crap and pick a fight". Let's find this troll together."

Did you miss the part where another GTR owner made a personal attach against Suzy and was warned by the moderator??"
Who purchased a GT-R and then joined 6speed to "spout crap and pick a fight"?

Perhaps the warning and thread editing took place before I replied. If that's case, then I cannot tell what that post was that you're referring to.

Comment withdrawn. My apologies.

*edit: If the comment was a personal attack, and then deleted, my compliments to the moderators for performing these tasks, and allowing at least comments like mine in response to various posts. I wish the members would practice as much discretion.

Last edited by jaspergtr; 08-26-2013 at 09:46 AM.
Old 08-26-2013, 09:54 AM
m5_2010 is just really nicem5_2010 is just really nicem5_2010 is just really nicem5_2010 is just really nice
I am moving Los Feliz... In NYC people just start acting nuts like trying to race me... There are a lot of insecure people out there....

Old 08-26-2013, 10:55 AM
JamesKen is a glorious beacon of lightJamesKen is a glorious beacon of lightJamesKen is a glorious beacon of lightJamesKen is a glorious beacon of lightJamesKen is a glorious beacon of lightJamesKen is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by jaspergtr
*edit: If the comment was a personal attack, and then deleted, my compliments to the moderators for performing these tasks, and allowing at least comments like mine in response to various posts. I wish the members would practice as much discretion.
It was in another thread where another GTR owner was attacking Suzy. It was in the obliged to look at thread and I am not going to link it since I don't want to dwell on it. Sorry for the confusion.

I think the moderators should of pulled it and some of the comments in this thread. FWIW in my opinion telling someone they have reading comprehension issues because they don't agree with you is something people should exercise some discretion on.

Old 08-26-2013, 11:10 AM
Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !
People, now please stop argueing about these things. I was worng, Jasper was wrong, we all were wrong. (Or right, depending from what POV you're looking at it). I admit that my comments sometimes may be too negative or too "attacking". But don't blame me, I'm passionate about it and I'm partly Italian.. You all know what happens when Italians get passionate. (That's no excuse, that's just a fact)

Now let us all return to a more friendly state of mind and respectfully discuss cars, no matter what brand. In the end everybody needs to drive or buy what he or she wants to.

Peace now please....
Thank you

Old 08-26-2013, 11:20 AM
jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !
... FWIW in my opinion telling someone they have reading comprehension issues because they don't agree with you is something people should exercise some discretion on.
If you're referencing my post. My comment regarding comprehension had NOTHING to do with any disagreement, just a lack of ability to read and comprehend my posts. I have never insulted, or looked down upon, anyone simply because of a disagreement. Once someone states what they think is correct based off of the words I've written - but is completely off-base, there is a comprehension issue. I thought I did use discretion, and it was not intended as an insult. I don't know of any other word more appropriate to use that accurately depicts what happened.

Member posted his opinion of a car (not the OP's).
I replied that it appeared off-topic, and not relevant to the OP.
Then followed by a 5 paragraph story about how someone didn't get his point, defending, blah, blah, etc...

Yes, I'd consider that a lack of comprehension. What would you call it?

Old 08-26-2013, 11:47 AM
JamesKen is a glorious beacon of lightJamesKen is a glorious beacon of lightJamesKen is a glorious beacon of lightJamesKen is a glorious beacon of lightJamesKen is a glorious beacon of lightJamesKen is a glorious beacon of light
I am going with this.

People, now please stop argueing about these things.

Old 08-26-2013, 12:09 PM
I am going with this.
Wasn't arguing.

Just seeking clarification from someone not involved. My apologies.

Old 08-26-2013, 12:25 PM
SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !
First of all, congrats to the OP! Guards Red IS the fastest color

Moving on, here's a video I found giving a new perspective on the Porsche vs GTR discussion

And please, let's not start another controversy about "should we make jokes about Hitler and WWII"

Old 08-26-2013, 12:41 PM
Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by SM_ATL
First of all, congrats to the OP! Guards Red IS the fastest color

Moving on, here's a video I found giving a new perspective on the Porsche vs GTR discussion

Video Link: http://youtu.be/TOAXJTTc__w

And please, let's not start another controversy about "should we make jokes about Hitler and WWII"
Whahaha!!! This is what the thread could use. A bit of humor. Thank you!

BTW... (And this is serious) The original movie called "Der Untergang" or "Downfall" is absolutely worth watching. One of the best movies about WWII, showing the last 10 days of Hitler.

Old 08-26-2013, 02:20 PM
Chupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond repute

BTW... (And this is serious) The original movie called "Der Untergang" or "Downfall" is absolutely worth watching. One of the best movies about WWII, showing the last 10 days of Hitler.
Double that sentiment!

Old 08-26-2013, 03:56 PM
PorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond repute
That was Serge. Needed that laugh!!

Old 08-26-2013, 05:10 PM
chance6 is a splendid one to beholdchance6 is a splendid one to beholdchance6 is a splendid one to beholdchance6 is a splendid one to beholdchance6 is a splendid one to beholdchance6 is a splendid one to behold
There are plenty of fast vehicles! I could strap a jet engine on the back of an ugly car and it'd be faster than my Porsche, doesn't mean I want one.

Emmett Smith rarely spiked the ball in the end zone after a touchdown, because he said "Act like you've been there before". The Nissan salesman, on down to SOME of the owners spike the ball and get all ****y b/c they hang everything on one of their products. Porsche makes plenty of fast vehicles. Act like you've been there before.

Originally Posted by jaspergtr
All of these posts are regarding the GT-R. The topic was the OP's new 911.

Please start another thread with your opinion about a car that is incredibly faster than your Porsche.

Old 08-26-2013, 05:17 PM
chance6 is a splendid one to beholdchance6 is a splendid one to beholdchance6 is a splendid one to beholdchance6 is a splendid one to beholdchance6 is a splendid one to beholdchance6 is a splendid one to behold
Yep! Cutting corners to lower the price!

Nissan 350Z and 370Z's all have that dizzy oil starvation problem when you push them around a track, heck a base Boxster PDK would wipe it clean running redline all dayyyy loooonggggg baby.

Whahaha!!! This is what the thread could use. A bit of humor. Thank you!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: From GTR to 991 S