When do you think I will take delivery?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-02-2013, 08:46 PM
JMMB 911 is infamous around these parts
When do you think I will take delivery?

I ordered a C4S coupe, GT silver metallic, carrera red interior. It went in the body shop on August 30th... When do you think it will arrive in NYC?

Old 09-02-2013, 09:05 PM
ColoradoCayenne is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by 991 TT
I ordered a C4S coupe, GT silver metallic, carrera red interior. It went in the body shop on August 30th... When do you think it will arrive in NYC?
Mid October. Expect about two weeks for build and any customization, another week from the factory to get on a ship to cross the Atlantic, then somewhere between two to three weeks from there to arrive in port, clear customs and arrive at your dealership.

My car was supposed to be completed by Aug. 23rd, however it was ahead of schedule and was actually completed and on a ship on the 24th. I expect it to arrive at the dealership around the 23rd of this month based on timelines of previous Porsches I have ordered. My timeline is a little longer than yours should be as my port is further (Houston) and then transit time inland adds a few more days.

Old 09-02-2013, 10:09 PM
jnscolo is a name known to alljnscolo is a name known to alljnscolo is a name known to alljnscolo is a name known to alljnscolo is a name known to alljnscolo is a name known to all
Our cars were "born" on the same day. I'm expecting delivery to Colorado in the last 10 days of October, so I'd say ColoradoCayenne has it about right: Mid-October into NYC.