PSE Install Instructions

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-22-2013, 12:05 AM
kitw has much to be proud ofkitw has much to be proud ofkitw has much to be proud ofkitw has much to be proud ofkitw has much to be proud ofkitw has much to be proud ofkitw has much to be proud ofkitw has much to be proud ofkitw has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by LPB987S
Hmmm. I'm getting conflicting information. I've got a 14 991S on order. I didn't spec PSE as I wanted to get something more aggressive.

I'm debating getting the Sharkwerks side muffler pipes. I am now considering the Sharkwerks exhaust combined with PSE centre muffler retrofitted (this would be significantly more aggressive than PSE while retaining some of the PSE characteristics)

I got a quote from dealer for the centre PSE installed price (including the button) which actually worked out significantly less than ordering the full PSE from factory.

I was told that the PSE retrofit involves all 3 mufflers (even on an "S"). So a full retrofit of PSE would be more than factory ordered price.

Can anyone else confirm if the side mufflers on PSE are different than standard side mufflers (even on S)
I found the sharkwerks exhaust to be too loud for me. It's very aggressive. I use a Cargraphics center bypass - allows the car to be just barely louder than stock (about PSE open) when I'm under 3300 rpm, but to be cup car loud over 3300 rpm. It's a little bit too loud for me open, but would drone like crazy and be pretty obnoxious if it was like that all the time. I am thinking about getting the PSE program and switch installed so I can have a bit more control over it.

Old 09-22-2013, 07:03 AM
GMAC03 will become famous soon enoughGMAC03 will become famous soon enough
I'm confused as well, my quote for centre PSE addition was considerably less then complete PSE

was told couldn't just add centre to existing sides

Old 04-05-2017, 02:21 PM
aminghods is an unknown quantity at this point
pse for macan 2017

Hi all

can anybody send me the electrical digrams & circuit for installation of PSE for macan ?
I have bought the original pse for macan 2017 & installed all mechanical parts , but cant finalize the electrical parts specially for the on/off key .