Video on some of the less popular options

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-08-2013, 01:22 PM
nmurray22 has much to be proud ofnmurray22 has much to be proud ofnmurray22 has much to be proud ofnmurray22 has much to be proud ofnmurray22 has much to be proud ofnmurray22 has much to be proud ofnmurray22 has much to be proud ofnmurray22 has much to be proud of
Video Video on some of the less popular options

I had trouble getting information on some of the options I ticked when ordering my car so I am doing some demo videos to cover some of the less popular options. Let me know if there is an option you would like me to cover in future videos.

Here is first video

-20" Sport Techno wheels
-Rear windshield wiper
-Electric folding mirrors
-Sunroof in glass
-Rear foot well lighting
-Multifunction steering wheel
-Seat heat/vent
-Illuminated door-sills

Enjoy.

Old 10-08-2013, 01:51 PM
PorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond repute
Another great video in your series.

Old 10-08-2013, 01:55 PM
dux
dux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond repute
Good video.
I'm pretty sure the ventilated seats pull air away from the seat (and body), as opposed to blowing air onto the body.
Thanks for posting.

Old 10-08-2013, 03:56 PM
chuckbdc has much to be proud ofchuckbdc has much to be proud ofchuckbdc has much to be proud ofchuckbdc has much to be proud ofchuckbdc has much to be proud ofchuckbdc has much to be proud ofchuckbdc has much to be proud ofchuckbdc has much to be proud ofchuckbdc has much to be proud ofchuckbdc has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by dux
Good video.
I'm pretty sure the ventilated seats pull air away from the seat (and body), as opposed to blowing air onto the body.
Thanks for posting.
Right. Draws cabin air through the seat. I would not have thought of this option, but it came on the car I found. It makes for a gentle circulation of air on the back and butt. So when the AC has the temp cool, the effect is strong enough that I don't keep it on the high fan setting. I use it a lot and recommend it to anyone who takes long rides.

ps another well done vid TY

Old 10-08-2013, 04:05 PM
JamesKen is a glorious beacon of lightJamesKen is a glorious beacon of lightJamesKen is a glorious beacon of lightJamesKen is a glorious beacon of lightJamesKen is a glorious beacon of lightJamesKen is a glorious beacon of light
Real nice video. I can answer one of your questions. I think the rear wiper is really, really ugly. Although it was a moot point for me with a cab.

Last edited by JamesKen; 10-09-2013 at 02:33 PM.
Old 10-09-2013, 01:41 PM
ale70 is a name known to allale70 is a name known to allale70 is a name known to allale70 is a name known to allale70 is a name known to allale70 is a name known to all
Thumbs up

Great video of an amazing Dark Blue Metallic C2S....

Old 10-09-2013, 02:02 PM
911-50 is on a distinguished road
I really like your videos! Great job. Keep on going! I wonder if you already found out how to get the most of the PCM with smart personal settings. Or if there is a suitable way to domesticate the Start/Stop-Function without turning it of (i like it in front of read lights and hate it while maneuvering the car).

Up to now, I'm really glad to know how good deviated stitching looks. There will be plenty in my 911 50!

Old 10-09-2013, 03:06 PM
rnl
rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !
Enjoyed the video, especially the comment regarding the customized door sill!

Old 10-09-2013, 06:44 PM
Yonkers will become famous soon enough
Great video, thanks.

Old 10-09-2013, 08:09 PM
Chupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for the videos. This requires a rep point

Old 10-09-2013, 08:11 PM
hues is on a distinguished road
Good video

Old 10-09-2013, 09:24 PM
DBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for taking the time to make the video.

Old 10-09-2013, 11:02 PM
EBMCS03 is on a distinguished road
Nice video! Thanks for sharing. Now I know I want the folding mirrors. I was going to get them anyways but now I know they include puddle lights the more reason to get them.

I notice the deviated stitching on your car. On the dash and in the middle of the back seats. Are those included in the full leather option or did u get extra leather?

Old 10-09-2013, 11:10 PM
DBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by EBMCS03
Nice video! Thanks for sharing. Now I know I want the folding mirrors. I was going to get them anyways but now I know they include puddle lights the more reason to get them.

I notice the deviated stitching on your car. On the dash and in the middle of the back seats. Are those included in the full leather option or did u get extra leather?
The deviated stitching is a Porsche Exclusive option. The deviated stitching will cost an extra $4,000 if you tick every box.

Old 10-09-2013, 11:17 PM
EBMCS03 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by DBYT
The deviated stitching is a Porsche Exclusive option. The deviated stitching will cost an extra $4,000 if you tick every box.
Oh yikes. n/m. I am better off getting other options with $4k.

I thought it came with the "Full Leather" I have my heart set on Full leather in two tone. Agate gray / Pebble Gray. Hope that's enough leather.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Video on some of the less popular options