Perhaps 1st Problem with my GTS

Old 01-11-2018, 08:01 PM
chance6 is a splendid one to beholdchance6 is a splendid one to beholdchance6 is a splendid one to beholdchance6 is a splendid one to beholdchance6 is a splendid one to beholdchance6 is a splendid one to behold
Perhaps 1st Problem with my GTS

In these terrible winter months I've discovered only in the past week that I think the light diode for my PSM off/on is out. It's also not showing up on the dash (yellow light)...I think it's operational but no light showing it's off when I hit the button.

I tried Sport, Sport +, and normal modes...no dice. Also no warning lights!

Anyone else have this problem?

Old 01-13-2018, 06:39 PM
chance6 is a splendid one to beholdchance6 is a splendid one to beholdchance6 is a splendid one to beholdchance6 is a splendid one to beholdchance6 is a splendid one to beholdchance6 is a splendid one to behold
Well don't I feel like an idiot. Read the manual!! (RTM) - straight from the online manual:

Switching off PSM
  • Press button for at least 1 second.
    PSM is switched off after a short delay.
You have to hold the button in for at least 1 second. Works fine!!

Old 01-13-2018, 06:52 PM
PorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond repute
Solved!

Old 01-14-2018, 02:50 AM
Christophosphorus is a splendid one to beholdChristophosphorus is a splendid one to beholdChristophosphorus is a splendid one to beholdChristophosphorus is a splendid one to beholdChristophosphorus is a splendid one to beholdChristophosphorus is a splendid one to beholdChristophosphorus is a splendid one to behold
Yep! Gotta hold it down. You'll also hear the chime and see a message pop up on our tach screen.