991 Full fabspeed kit

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-11-2018, 12:04 PM
msgm1 is on a distinguished road
991 Full fabspeed kit

Has anyone done the 991 full fabspeed kit?
Headers & cats, Exhaust etc?

Old 03-11-2018, 08:03 PM
T.O. is a glorious beacon of lightT.O. is a glorious beacon of lightT.O. is a glorious beacon of lightT.O. is a glorious beacon of lightT.O. is a glorious beacon of lightT.O. is a glorious beacon of light
Yes, I have the full exhaust and I am very pleased! No drone and a very nice tone but not to loud.

Old 03-12-2018, 06:11 PM
msgm1 is on a distinguished road
Nice!

Nice!

Did you notice any increase in performance?

Old 03-17-2018, 07:45 AM
T.O. is a glorious beacon of lightT.O. is a glorious beacon of lightT.O. is a glorious beacon of lightT.O. is a glorious beacon of lightT.O. is a glorious beacon of lightT.O. is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by msgm1
Nice!

Did you notice any increase in performance?
Because the air flow moves more freely, it revs quicker but I don’t know you would notice a difference by the seat of your pants.

Old 03-20-2018, 03:46 PM
Former Vendor
Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by T.O.
Yes, I have the full exhaust and I am very pleased! No drone and a very nice tone but not to loud.
Thanks for the kudos!

Our Sport Headers with HJS 200 Cell Sport Cats are a great first step for more power/torque and a deeper, throatier exhaust tone. Best of all, no check engine lights and no drone.

From there, we have a few different options for exhaust depending on how aggressive you'd like to go.

Pair with an IPD Plenum, BMC F1 Air Filter and a Protune, and you'll have a dramatic improvement in exhaust tone and overall driveability.

Feel free to PM me with questions or for forum pricing

Old 07-05-2018, 10:18 PM
Audi R8 is on a distinguished road
Videos.

Old 07-06-2018, 07:21 AM
Former Vendor
Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Porsche4S
Videos.
Here are a few clips with our full 991 Valvetronic Performance Package:

Old 07-09-2018, 08:04 AM
Bob Z. is just really niceBob Z. is just really niceBob Z. is just really niceBob Z. is just really nice
So if I wanted a little better sound (with the PSE) would the high flow cats alone do the trick?

Old 07-11-2018, 03:42 PM
Originally Posted by Bob Z.
So if I wanted a little better sound (with the PSE) would the high flow cats alone do the trick?
I’m going to say the headers is what is going to give you an even better tone as far as sound. The cats just allow it to flow more freely but don’t really change the sound.

Old 07-11-2018, 04:07 PM
Bob Z. is just really niceBob Z. is just really niceBob Z. is just really niceBob Z. is just really nice
A local PCA member has Fabspeed headers and hi-flow cats on his 2017 Targa with PSE and it sounds great; I was wondering if both were needed since I heard a clip of a car with just the cats and it sounded the same to me.

Old 07-12-2018, 08:22 AM
Former Vendor
A local PCA member has Fabspeed headers and hi-flow cats on his 2017 Targa with PSE and it sounds great; I was wondering if both were needed since I heard a clip of a car with just the cats and it sounded the same to me.

Our Sport Headers and Sport Cats are definitely going to give you the largest improvement (in terms of power & sound). Starting with just Sport Cats will absolutely give you a deeper, throatier exhaust tone as well as +25whp peak gains. You can also hear the turbos a bit more too.

Here is a clip of a 991.2 C4S with just our Sport Cats. Sounds awesome!

Old 10-09-2018, 06:55 AM
Guards_red_991 is an unknown quantity at this point
I have a FabSpeed center muffler bypass x-pipe sitting in my basement... If someone is interested.

Old 10-09-2018, 06:56 AM
Originally Posted by Guards_red_991
I have a FabSpeed center muffler bypass x-pipe sitting in my basement... If someone is interested.
How much you looking for? Thanks for the offer!

Old 10-11-2018, 06:48 AM
Guards_red_991 is an unknown quantity at this point
How much you looking for? Thanks for the offer!
$800 plus shipping