Best Glass Cleaner?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-18-2018, 10:53 AM
Compukidd will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up Best Glass Cleaner?

Looking for what glass cleaner works best for you?

thanks!

Old 06-18-2018, 12:28 PM
PorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond repute
I have found that the best window cleaner is a squeegee. Some soapy water and squeegee off.

Invisible Glass is also very good.

But THE most important tool are clean microfiber cloths. Spent a good part of Sunday trying to clean off smudges on my passenger side window. Looking at the glass it looked clean, but under the right lighting conditions, smudges, dirt, and residue wipe marks could be seen all over the glass. Tried using the squeegee, Invisible Glass, Windex, water and vinegar, and no matter what I did, the residue marks remained. Had been using cotton rags to clean the glass and was about to give up when I finally tried using a microfiber cloth. The residue and streak marks disappeared and I finally got the glass looking clean in all lighting.

Old 06-18-2018, 03:14 PM
does195 is on a distinguished road
Sprayaway and a microfiber cloth. Body shops have been using it for 40 years

Old 06-18-2018, 03:21 PM
porshah will become famous soon enough
Autofinesse Crystal with Glass Waffle Microfiber cloth. I buy it by 5 liter. It is by far the best product for glass I have ever used.

Old 06-18-2018, 06:28 PM
dbh
dbh is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by does195
Sprayaway and a microfiber cloth.
+1
Also, for the interior glass if is not too dirty - a clean, damp microfiber cloth will wipe away most film and haze.

Last edited by dbh; 06-19-2018 at 12:05 PM.
Old 06-19-2018, 10:41 AM
Compukidd will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by PorscheCrazy
I have found that the best window cleaner is a squeegee. Some soapy water and squeegee off.

Invisible Glass is also very good.

But THE most important tool are clean microfiber cloths. Spent a good part of Sunday trying to clean off smudges on my passenger side window. Looking at the glass it looked clean, but under the right lighting conditions, smudges, dirt, and residue wipe marks could be seen all over the glass. Tried using the squeegee, Invisible Glass, Windex, water and vinegar, and no matter what I did, the residue marks remained. Had been using cotton rags to clean the glass and was about to give up when I finally tried using a microfiber cloth. The residue and streak marks disappeared and I finally got the glass looking clean in all lighting.
This was exactly what made me start this thread. Thank you for your response.

Old 06-19-2018, 11:00 AM
Former Vendor
HRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond repute
Old 06-19-2018, 01:44 PM
TsaiCo is an unknown quantity at this point

worthy to invest some time to understand....

Old 06-19-2018, 03:24 PM
Former Vendor
HRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TsaiCo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbGBal94kAs

worthy to invest some time to understand....
Not really a glass cleaner though, that's a hydrophobic coating which helps, but rain-x is a bit old school, no? Many new technologies have come out since then. I personally use this and I rarely have to use windshield wipers in the rain (which because this is San Diego happens 3 times a year).

https://www.esotericcarcare.com/gyeon-q2-view/

Old 06-19-2018, 03:57 PM
Originally Posted by HRE_Jurrian
Not really a glass cleaner though, that's a hydrophobic coating which helps, but rain-x is a bit old school, no? Many new technologies have come out since then. I personally use this and I rarely have to use windshield wipers in the rain (which because this is San Diego happens 3 times a year).

https://www.esotericcarcare.com/gyeon-q2-view/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVLiXwdUxHw

that looks like voodoo magic...i will give that a try...always love a good windshield no matter which car i drive that day...

Old 06-19-2018, 06:07 PM
T.O. is a glorious beacon of lightT.O. is a glorious beacon of lightT.O. is a glorious beacon of lightT.O. is a glorious beacon of lightT.O. is a glorious beacon of lightT.O. is a glorious beacon of light
I have gone through a lot and hands-down polish angel diverse glass is the best and it cleans so easy with absolutely zero streaks. I’m not trying to push the stuff I’ve tried a lot and again no doubt on this stuff but it is expensive. It is produced in Germany but as you know they make some of the finest stuff over there!

Old 06-19-2018, 06:53 PM
Originally Posted by T.O.
I have gone through a lot and hands-down polish angel diverse glass is the best and it cleans so easy with absolutely zero streaks. I’m not trying to push the stuff I’ve tried a lot and again no doubt on this stuff but it is expensive. It is produced in Germany but as you know they make some of the finest stuff over there!
https://youtu.be/yHuQ9XuOmVo
59.95!!!!! com'on...

i've been living under the rock fosho!!!

Old 06-19-2018, 08:00 PM
Jersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to behold
I use Einszett/Nexzett Windscreen Clear. Fantastic cleaner along with a waffle micro fiber glass cloth.
I also coat my windshield and rear window with Aquapel. Go to YouTube and see the application. Inexpensive, easy to use and don't even have to use the wipers when driving.
I do also use Gyeon Glass which is top notch.

Last edited by Jersey Shore; 06-19-2018 at 08:03 PM.
Old 06-20-2018, 07:59 PM
T.O. is a glorious beacon of lightT.O. is a glorious beacon of lightT.O. is a glorious beacon of lightT.O. is a glorious beacon of lightT.O. is a glorious beacon of lightT.O. is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by TsaiCo
59.95!!!!! com'on...

i've been living under the rock fosho!!!
I told you it’s expensive, but try it once and you’ll understand! Plus you asked what’s. The best not what’s ok or kinda good.

Old 06-20-2018, 09:53 PM
Originally Posted by T.O.
I told you it’s expensive, but try it once and you’ll understand! Plus you asked what’s. The best not what’s ok or kinda good.
😂

i dont deserved this "kindness".....

i will stick with windex, at best. rainx

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Best Glass Cleaner?