flat tire veterans

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-05-2019, 07:32 AM
barncobob is a jewel in the roughbarncobob is a jewel in the roughbarncobob is a jewel in the roughbarncobob is a jewel in the rough
flat tire veterans

did you end up calling the toll free #,how long did it take to respond and did they fix tire there or tow to dealer..does that tire flat stuff in the can in frunk really work.?

Old 03-05-2019, 03:07 PM
Leslierc is a jewel in the roughLeslierc is a jewel in the roughLeslierc is a jewel in the rough
I caught a flat one Saturday morning in Riverside while driving from Palm Desert to Los Angeles. I managed to exit the freeway and park at a nearby filling station. It was about 8am when I telephoned Porsche Roadside Assistance. They sent a flatbed which arrived about 45 minutes later. Since Porsche of Riverside’s service department was going to be closed, the flatbed transported me and my vehicle to Porsche of Beverly Hills, which is about 3 miles from where I live. PBH got me a new tire and had me on my way by 1pm. I’m still impressed.

Old 03-06-2019, 06:59 AM
BT1
BT1 will become famous soon enough
Amazon Amazon

I keep this in the frunk, I'm not about to spray that gu in my tire and hope it works. I would buy a spare tire kit (which they sell) before I did that.

Old 03-06-2019, 11:07 AM
barncobob is a jewel in the roughbarncobob is a jewel in the roughbarncobob is a jewel in the roughbarncobob is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by BT1
https://www.amazon.com/Quality-Tools...a-571637933708

I keep this in the frunk, I'm not about to spray that gu in my tire and hope it works. I would buy a spare tire kit (which they sell) before I did that.
my other 2 vehicles i carry the same type repair kit along with pair of dikes and a small bottle of soapy liquid ,i'll being doing the same,,quick fix if U dont mind getting a little dirty

Old 03-12-2019, 03:21 PM
MikeL is a glorious beacon of lightMikeL is a glorious beacon of lightMikeL is a glorious beacon of lightMikeL is a glorious beacon of lightMikeL is a glorious beacon of lightMikeL is a glorious beacon of light
roadiside will only tow you to a dealer and porsche dealer does not approve any type of tire repairs, patches/plugs etc. you have to replace the tire. i would never call roadside for a flat tire. if i cant fix it with my plug kit, ill call AAA and deal with it myself. my friend gives me tires at wholesale, im dont want to pay porsche dealer prices for tire and labor.