993 Last generation normally aspirated aircooled Porsche 911. Community includes the C2, C2s, C4, Targa, C4s and cabriolet discussion.

PPI, Victory Motors

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-09-2008, 01:44 PM
Bashy is on a distinguished road
PPI, Victory Motors

I would like to Purchase a '97 993 cab. Anybody has opinions about Victory Motors in Houston, Texas? Also if I bought a car from them who should I use for a PPI? I live in Florida. Thanks.

Old 02-10-2008, 08:08 AM
Hossfly has a brilliant futureHossfly has a brilliant futureHossfly has a brilliant futureHossfly has a brilliant futureHossfly has a brilliant futureHossfly has a brilliant futureHossfly has a brilliant futureHossfly has a brilliant futureHossfly has a brilliant futureHossfly has a brilliant futureHossfly has a brilliant future
Victory Motors has a terrible reputation. No way I would buy from them.

Old 02-11-2008, 11:17 AM
sdcabrio is on a distinguished road
I'm brand new to this site (my first post) but check out some of the other Porsche sites (Rennlist.com) do a search for Victory Motorcars and there seems to be a lot of negative about them.

Old 02-12-2008, 02:20 PM
LIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant future
check BBB also. looks like Victory Motorcars needs to change name to Defeated Motorcars.

Old 02-12-2008, 04:45 PM
Thank You !!!

I would like to thank everyone who replied. I did a Carfax on the car I was interested in and saw where it had a recent title issued in Tenn. If I am not mistaken that is one of the states where salvage titles etc. can be easily hidden. Also, every reply and additional person I have spoken to has been negative about Victory Motors, Houston. Obviously I will not be making a purchase from them. Thank you again everyone.

Old 02-14-2008, 01:05 AM
kcphuah will become famous soon enoughkcphuah will become famous soon enough
I wonder how they got the 100% positive feedbacks on ebay with such reputation doing business

Old 02-14-2008, 10:01 AM
E-bay positives !!!

In doing some research on Victory Motors, Houston I read [I can not confirm personally] that the owner of Victory was caught posting replies pretending to be someone else, in other words using other identities. Additionally, as part of any settlement of a dispute on E-Bay, Victory Motors requires the victim retract the negative posting on E-Bay. This is what I have read elsewhere and I have no way of confirming these events.

Old 02-18-2008, 11:29 AM
Brett B is on a distinguished road
It's too bad they have a negative reputation. They always seem to have a pretty big inventory of some nice (looking at least) P-cars on their website.

Old 02-19-2008, 09:46 PM
dmundy has a spectacular aura aboutdmundy has a spectacular aura aboutdmundy has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Brett B
It's too bad they have a negative reputation. They always seem to have a pretty big inventory of some nice (looking at least) P-cars on their website.

It's amazing how well some cars can photograph.

Old 02-25-2008, 11:22 AM
The Pusher is on a distinguished road
Thats unfortunate. I've seen many of their cars on ebay as I have been looking at Speedsters. They do seem to have some beautiful cars, but I don't buy without putting my hands on the car first and I don't have the time to fly out to Houston just to kick the tires on a toy.

Old 02-27-2008, 07:55 AM
BAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of light
They had a nice looking '96 white/black 993 a while back. Sick car, but too much money. As well as the fact that everyone has nothing but terrible things to say about them.

I'm in Houston every 4 months or so visiting friends, but I've yet to stop in there. Maybe on my next trip I'll swing through there.