996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

A few shark-a-fied videos for the weekend;)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-20-2007, 12:37 AM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Video A few shark-a-fied videos for the weekend;)

hey folks been a bit quiet on ze turbo board for me lately. Having said that together with EVO's help/corporation the White Turbo is back in action and in full swing with our 3.8 kit, their new fuel kit and other touches....

I've got a bunch of stuff to post and talk about shortly on our GT800 3.8 white turbo but the few videos I do have are of the "slow" GT3RS' (Scott I think you asked about GT3s as a back-up to a crazy-fast turbo?)

Our RS...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbGuKKYtqtI

Fred's RS as it was last night
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8c_rNFsq1g

Fred & JWGT2 at the track
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHQoZdWJ9XE

And last but not least three home-grown RS' "drag racing" and likely running some slow-**** low 12s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czsKkYyKkb8

Last edited by sharkster; 10-20-2007 at 12:44 AM.
Old 10-20-2007, 01:31 AM
BLKM3 is on a distinguished road
Fred's GT3RS is just pure sex! The straightpipes are just perfect for that car! Thanks for posting the videos!

Old 10-20-2007, 07:26 AM
$w!ft is on a distinguished road
they sound really nice on the track

Old 10-20-2007, 08:41 AM
Banned
Dan@EVO will become famous soon enough
Love the high speed passes

Old 10-20-2007, 10:23 AM
TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !
OMG that is freaking awesome!!! They were all great but the last one made me pop like 15 boners... Nice vids. I can tell the sound on the camera didn't do the staright pipes justice when I saw you plug your ears up. hehe.

Old 10-20-2007, 09:26 PM
SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !
I wonder what it is like inside the cockpit of that machine.. Probably not a pleasant experience.. Sometimes civil is good and you probably can take these machines too far!!!

Old 10-21-2007, 08:03 AM
WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !
Sharkey,

Awesome work, and so fun to HEAR them.
How punishing are the straight pipes in the cabin?

MK

Old 10-21-2007, 10:33 AM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by WOODTSTER
Sharkey,

Awesome work, and so fun to HEAR them.
How punishing are the straight pipes in the cabin?

MK
Cheers Woodsta'! Actually it's not that bad... the NA cars don't have the same resonance/harmonics as the turbos. So a set of straight pipes on our Turbos is a lot, lot more intrusive You can get away with more on the 3's. Well they are a lot slower

Old 10-21-2007, 08:35 PM
Zippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Alex. I lust the RS's.

But, on a more practical level, I'm dieing for you to write up the 3.8. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 10-22-2007, 07:28 AM
buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by sharkster
hey folks been a bit quiet on ze turbo board for me lately. Having said that together with EVO's help/corporation the White Turbo is back in action and in full swing with our 3.8 kit, their new fuel kit and other touches....

I've got a bunch of stuff to post and talk about shortly on our GT800 3.8 white turbo but the few videos I do have are of the "slow" GT3RS' (Scott I think you asked about GT3s as a back-up to a crazy-fast turbo?)

Our RS...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbGuKKYtqtI

Fred's RS as it was last night
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8c_rNFsq1g

Fred & JWGT2 at the track
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHQoZdWJ9XE

And last but not least three home-grown RS' "drag racing" and likely running some slow-**** low 12s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czsKkYyKkb8
Monkeyboy I don't car about GT3's I want to know about this GT800 with the 3.8 let's go!

Old 10-22-2007, 01:40 PM
CarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant future
Watched these videos numerous times on the GT forum and still lovin every second of them, the 10th, 15th, and 20th time!!! Lol! Can't wait for the write up and vids of that 3.8L beast Shark!!!

Old 10-22-2007, 02:44 PM
RiA
RiA Is a GOD !RiA Is a GOD !RiA Is a GOD !RiA Is a GOD !RiA Is a GOD !RiA Is a GOD !RiA Is a GOD !RiA Is a GOD !RiA Is a GOD !RiA Is a GOD !RiA Is a GOD !
I heard Fred's in person at Shark Werks the other day and I gotta say the video's don't do it justice - I got chills when I heard that thing fire up.

It's crazy sexy.

Old 10-22-2007, 05:44 PM
Don Relentless will become famous soon enough
who's editing the video. its . great vid.

Old 10-22-2007, 10:06 PM
Originally Posted by Don Relentless
who's editing the video. its . great vid.
Cheers Eric. My editing

Old 10-23-2007, 10:35 AM
Sker66 is a glorious beacon of lightSker66 is a glorious beacon of lightSker66 is a glorious beacon of lightSker66 is a glorious beacon of lightSker66 is a glorious beacon of light
Hello All!
As i have recently purchased my first 996TT i was looking for a good place to get some good information exchange on these cars. I can see from reading a few of the threads that i have found just such a place.
Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself to all you guys and thanks for your input and expertise........................Gman

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: A few shark-a-fied videos for the weekend;)