996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Is Fabspeeds Parts Made In Taiwan?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-02-2011, 05:40 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by pumptech
Somehow or another everything turns to sex! Even high performance exhausts
As it should said the once brazen Austrian philospher and psychologist Siggy Freud ...as it very well should!!!

Old 11-02-2011, 05:41 PM
rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by sunir
But where do all the boob implants come from???

That's funny

Old 11-02-2011, 07:21 PM
Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !
Clarification in this thread is simple...

Fabspeed claims their stuff is made in the United States, but can't prove it is.

JPSJR, a member here claims that I am angry and that he knows for fact that Fabspeed manufacturers their products in the USA and I must be a bad person for saying that Fabspeed and AP products are inferior, regardless where they are produced.

VividRacing is claiming I'm angry but doesn't tough (with a ten foot pole) my claim that they manipulate the community in order to justify their posts/sales/bull****... Oh snap, there it is...

Anyway.. wanted to bring this thread back "round robbin" to the purpose of it... Does Fabjunk make their parts in the United States??? The current answer seems that no, no they don't... Where is the sponsor to answet the question?

Really, I don't give a crap... Just wanted to wrap the thread up and point out that JPSJR flames me repeatedly without cause, and was wrong in his posts, which were, not only inflamatory, but ignorant in their content... And JPSJR, I'm on the east coast too. Close by... Means nothing to me, but next time you want to make grandious statements on the web, do yourself a favor and do your research and make damned sure you know what you're posting... reading back through this thread It's pretty clear you don't... seriously, just stop...

Mike

Last edited by Mikelly; 11-02-2011 at 07:23 PM.
Old 11-03-2011, 02:26 AM
GT2996TT has a spectacular aura aboutGT2996TT has a spectacular aura about
It's funny how I nearly got banned and my thread got deleted when I posted that one "reputable" tuner who is NOT a sponsor on here does not tune anything himself and that I had proof of that, +also he ripped me off. Good stuff guys, at least this thread didn't get locked or deleted!

Old 11-03-2011, 03:41 AM
JPSJR can only hope to improve
Mike who's flaming who now?? Im clueless? Lol!! Wow, you still sound angry.....

Old 11-03-2011, 04:47 AM
Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !
Not angry, just pointing out that you made a big show of "supporting a local Made in the USA company" that isn't making their stuff in the USA... Have a good day.

Mike

Old 11-03-2011, 08:18 AM
Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !
well i might be off topic, but to have Quality Stuff you need to have Quality Service aswell... In my Case i bought a set of Used Tubi Mufflers from a member on here in 2005 for my 996 C4S they were lightly Used. I DD My car all year around. The Muffler had a Internal Rattle after 2 years of use, i put around 30,000km on it... So i called Champion Motorsport, they asked me for the Serial Number on the Exhaust, i gave, i got a call back and they said they have Warranty Approval (without any invoice) and was told they will send me a Replacement and i were to send the Old system back... Done! so now i have 60,000+ KM on this replacement ("Revised Version" i was told) one in 3 years with no Issues... Just saying you gotta have Quality Serivce to go with your Quality Product... I support "Made In Italy" when it comes to my Exhaust Systems

Old 11-03-2011, 09:33 AM
unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by GT2996TT
It's funny how I nearly got banned and my thread got deleted when I posted that one "reputable" tuner who is NOT a sponsor on here does not tune anything himself and that I had proof of that, +also he ripped me off. Good stuff guys, at least this thread didn't get locked or deleted!
LOL im sure that just around the corner , im sure this thread wont continue much longer and will be locked.

Old 11-03-2011, 09:46 AM
Simi_996 will become famous soon enoughSimi_996 will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by unvmy996
LOL im sure that just around the corner , im sure this thread wont continue much longer and will be locked.
I think at this point in time, the point was driven and this thread has done it's job. One can assume from this thread is that at least some of Fabspeed's products are produced overseas, and that is just enough to let someone who cares know that it is buyer beware (if that matters to them).

It is this forum and threads like this that help the community understand what they are buying and the post sale support they are receiving. I recently ran into the Wheel Dynamic thread and can't believe what I read. Thankfully, I will not be doing business with them (even though I have had several friends that had excellent service with them). I don't gamble cuz I always lose

Old 11-03-2011, 10:04 AM
JPSJR can only hope to improve
Simi_996 your right, and you know what, I owe an apology to those I offended and flamed. Again, this is a great forum and I appreciate all of those who speak their mind and bring knowledge to this forum. My one issue I always have on any forum is when people use forums to bash companies because they didn't get there way, but again I guess I would want to know when a company screws a members over. So, Mike I'm sorry I flamed you, and no I don't challenge anyone to an exhaust company. As far as Vivid Racing, never bought a think nor have I ever contacted them before, I don't even know who Dan is, so please don't feel like I was ganging up on you. As far as all the other Exhaust Companies and Fabspeed, wether its made here or overseas it doesn't matter to me, I just want the Customer Service and Quality we all deserve and Fabspeed has shown me that.

Thanks

Joe

Old 11-03-2011, 07:42 PM
Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !
100 posts, 2941 views and no Fabspeed response? Case closed.. Not made in U.S.A maybe Usa China!

Old 11-03-2011, 08:40 PM
Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Tim941NYC
100 posts, 2941 views and no Fabspeed response? Case closed.. Not made in U.S.A maybe Usa China!
lols

Old 11-03-2011, 09:21 PM
f1crazydriver Is a GOD !f1crazydriver Is a GOD !f1crazydriver Is a GOD !f1crazydriver Is a GOD !f1crazydriver Is a GOD !f1crazydriver Is a GOD !f1crazydriver Is a GOD !f1crazydriver Is a GOD !f1crazydriver Is a GOD !f1crazydriver Is a GOD !f1crazydriver Is a GOD !
Not that I care where the exhaust is made. When and If i do get one i know i will get Marskis.

Besides that, I have a friend who works in the high end fashion industry and she told me, fwiw. " Chinese sewing on clothing is vastly superior then U.S" she even stated that the quality of the fabric is 50-50 between U.S or China....so I was seeking to get something made for my company and she seriously suggested to go to her sources in China, even after i repeatedly asked if it can be done in the U.S. She reassured me I would get a better product from China if i work with the right people.

Old 11-03-2011, 09:37 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
Taiwan makes excellent electronics and computer chips. I just picked up a Robert Graham shirt that was made in China and is also excellent quality.

I just picked up 2 Han**** and Moore chairs using their "married covers." Married covers are dyed and tanned in China (using, most likely leather from cows in Texas). Of course the rest of the chair is hand made in North Carolina.

China makes some junk, but it really comes down to quality control. If QC is excellent, you can get quality from China.

Having said that, it is my understanding that headers and other metal car parts from China are unilaterally inferior.

Old 11-03-2011, 09:41 PM
TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !
I've had a both Fabspeed and FVD exhausts on a 997tt. I assumed the Fabspeed was made in the USA and the FVD in Germany but now after reading this thread, they both could have been made in China--lol. Qualitatively, the Fabspeed exhaust "looked" better constructed, cleaner welds, straighter lines, etc... Soundwise, however, there was no comparison. Drone vs deep rumble. You can probably guess which is which.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Is Fabspeeds Parts Made In Taiwan?