996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

West Coast Ballers Meet: Fab 5 Can Kiss our A$$ets

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-22-2004, 05:03 AM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
West Coast Ballers Meet: Fab 5 Can Kiss our A$$ets

OK you Fab 5 East Coast panzies....

It was just another day at Akkurat today and we were having a first-round meet here to discuss how best to tackle this whole East Coast thing. Not all our members were here today due to a family/work and other obligations. Only the truest of the true ballers who doesn't answer to a boss, is either retired or on the take like me was able to make it.

First up:
We three kings:

Next is a serving of Fred and a bit of me (Fred's trophies are indeed bigger than mine)

You know who this is already:

Here's James (VP of Engineering here) coming into to the office at the crack of dawn:

Then we get a little big of the yellow and red. Roger's red cab is a stunner in person. Before you shy away from red at least look at one in person first...

Here we are ready to go.

Kirby's spot is reserved as he's down in LA getting us some "stuff" from beyond the border. But we can't talk about that.

You East Coast posers have been warned before...

Last edited by sharkster; 07-22-2004 at 05:11 AM.
Old 07-22-2004, 05:07 AM
SteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud of
i'm on a broadband connection and still cannot get these pictures to load. how frickin big are they???

Old 07-22-2004, 05:11 AM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
not that big... Trying to ping the server and there must be some other probs Dangit...

Old 07-22-2004, 05:34 AM
vipertestarossa is a jewel in the roughvipertestarossa is a jewel in the roughvipertestarossa is a jewel in the rough
We need to get a national meet going on to settle this once and for all!!!
The Tail of the Dragon was a blast and we all got along very well
And Sharky you are too funny my West Coast Pal

Old 07-22-2004, 05:35 AM
dpblessing is on a distinguished road
All the cars look great, but I must say those two silver cars are stunning!

Old 07-22-2004, 05:43 AM
Itzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond repute
I thought we were going to be the Bay Area Ballerz?

Old 07-22-2004, 05:45 AM
Oh we are pal. 4LIFE. However will you hurry up back North with that "gear"? We're all waiting here for you....

Old 07-22-2004, 05:46 AM
TonyNJ is a glorious beacon of lightTonyNJ is a glorious beacon of lightTonyNJ is a glorious beacon of lightTonyNJ is a glorious beacon of lightTonyNJ is a glorious beacon of light
I think it's about time we bring these surfer boys to the school of hardknocks!!!! Out here back east we don't bark, we bite homey!!! LOL

Old 07-22-2004, 06:20 AM
Tony, you should see the crowd I surf with up North. Holy ****, Point Break is *****-stuff. These guys surf in cold water and are mean as can be. They'll beat your *** if you open your mouth or even look like you are going to snake on their wave...

We are hard as nails out here. We've got the police on our books too. Call it a Mafia if you will but we're untouchable.

Old 07-22-2004, 06:21 AM
Also we have many more members.. we will be meeting this week at the no.1 Sushi place in San Ho.

There will be more of this to come. We have yet to finalize our positions. Of course we all know that I'm Chairman of Banned Substances.

Old 07-22-2004, 06:29 AM
Former Vendor
Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !
I hope that this does not turn into a Notorious B.I.G./Tupac type rivalry.

We all know how that ended.

Old 07-22-2004, 06:35 AM
SteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud of
i still can't get these to load...are you guys seeing these pictures?

Old 07-22-2004, 06:37 AM
Itzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond repute
Loading fine here

Old 07-22-2004, 06:51 AM
Originally posted by Mike/A.W.E.
I hope that this does not turn into a Notorious B.I.G./Tupac type rivalry.

We all know how that ended.

This is where it begins and ends. Don't go messin' with me:

Attached Images  
Old 07-22-2004, 07:00 AM
Banned
Neil@Orton is on a distinguished road
Sharky your one brick short of a full load.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: West Coast Ballers Meet: Fab 5 Can Kiss our A$$ets