996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

EVO GT700 vs Renntech Sl600 twin turbo V12

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-06-2004, 06:10 AM
Dabum is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm not even going to touch this one

*grabs popcorn*

Old 08-06-2004, 06:30 AM
Porsche Fiend
Hamann7 will become famous soon enoughHamann7 will become famous soon enough
Wow... drama unfolds... I LIKE IT!

Old 08-06-2004, 06:34 AM
AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !
Originally posted by Hamann7
Wow... drama unfolds... I LIKE IT!
HEHEH I had a feeling you would be here....
Where there is a thread with drama....
.....Tyson will be there

Where there are people arguing....
....Tyson will be there

Where there is someone claiming they have a lot of HP....
.....Tyson will be there (To tell them they don't compared to Wilbers cars)
You get the idea
Evan

Last edited by AMG ETR; 08-06-2004 at 09:33 AM.
Old 08-06-2004, 06:54 AM
cjv
cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !
S Car Go Racing will be finished putting Killer Angel back together by October. Anyone feeling lucky?

Old 08-06-2004, 07:28 AM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Oh I like this one!!!

Old 08-06-2004, 07:36 AM
Porsche Fiend
Hamann7 will become famous soon enoughHamann7 will become famous soon enough
And when there is an opportunity for shameless advertising or promotion... EVAN is there.

Old 08-06-2004, 09:12 AM
AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !
Originally posted by Hamann7
And when there is an opportunity for shameless advertising or promotion... EVAN is there.
Guess I asked for that one
I may advertise a lot, but I also help a lot
Evan

Old 08-06-2004, 09:16 AM
LSM
LSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of light
Heh, I love to mix things up as well so screw the both of you a-holes!

Old 08-06-2004, 10:05 AM
MANA is infamous around these parts

Old 08-06-2004, 01:00 PM
Banned for Life
Cole_21 is a jewel in the roughCole_21 is a jewel in the roughCole_21 is a jewel in the rough
I love this thread

Old 08-06-2004, 01:07 PM
GO 6SPEED!
DEETZ is on a distinguished road

Old 08-06-2004, 01:25 PM
SilverTTCab has much to be proud ofSilverTTCab has much to be proud ofSilverTTCab has much to be proud ofSilverTTCab has much to be proud ofSilverTTCab has much to be proud ofSilverTTCab has much to be proud ofSilverTTCab has much to be proud ofSilverTTCab has much to be proud of
xico's retort.....
stay tuned for the next episode

Old 08-06-2004, 06:30 PM
Red Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to all
Originally posted by cjv
S Car Go Racing will be finished putting Killer Angel back together by October. Anyone feeling lucky?
Take no offense CJV, but I had to chuckle at your post. If I didn't think you were serious, i'd think you were just joking. Obviously, you have spent untlold hours and dollars trying to make KA into the ultimate Turbo and that's cool. I get the feeling you have numerous other excellent rides at your disposal and this is more of an experiment, but to those of us that have this car as their pinnacle drive, the thought of being without it for so long is crazy. I hope that when it's done you can blow everything else away and show what's really possible.

Last edited by cjv; 08-06-2004 at 09:26 PM.
Old 08-06-2004, 09:27 PM
cjv
cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !
Originally posted by Red Devil
Take no offense CJV, but I had to chuckle at your post. If I didn't think you were serious, i'd think you were just joking. Obviously, you have spent untlold hours and dollars trying to make KA into the ultimate Turbo and that's cool. I get the feeling you have numerous other excellent rides at your disposal and this is more of an experiment, but to those of us that have this car as their pinnacle drive, the thought of being without it for so long is crazy. I hope that when it's done you can blow everything else away and show what's really possible.
Red Devil,

No offense taken. Killer Angel is fun. No, she is not even close to an everyday driver. I enjoy her every now and then. At one time or another I have experienced just about any car you can imagine. They are fun but not the real important things in life. Life is too short to take yourself too seriously. I like to view Killer Angel like football. Rarely do you see an undefeated team in a single season. Never in consectutive seasons. Most of the time the games are close. They are competitive and it's fun. You might be the best for a fleeting moment, but it never lasts long.

It is kinda like cars. In the 60's the 500 hp was mind blowing. In 1998 Porsche won LeMans with 600 hp. When the 996tt was introduced it had 415 hp. Heck, at the time EVO's top package was just at 500 hp. Today 700 hp is easily available and the pioneers are seeing 1000. Amazing isn't it. I kind of chuckle when I hear one car beat another car by ????? car lenghts from 0-150. Do you realize how much of a difference in hp is required for each car lenght? You can spend alot of money for an extra car length or two. Then after a point your motor is simply a comsumable. That is to say it you will get so many miles per motor.

I love the thrill of competition. It is fun to win, however if you lose it's fun to go back to the drawing board and figure out what can be done better.

To answer your question, since 2001 I believe I have shown alot of people, tuners included what can be done. But time doesn't stand still for anyone. They have also shown me a thing or two along the way. Will Killer Angel be the fastest at any particular moment now. Who knows, but history says no.

Old 08-06-2004, 09:58 PM
The Newest "Bling King"
Gary (Fl) is on a distinguished road
Re: Re: cheetas final destination

Originally posted by ShankGT2
BTW, i heard your Stage 4GT got toasted by a stage 4 in Tail of the Dragon.
Xico.... Tell us it ain't so.....

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: EVO GT700 vs Renntech Sl600 twin turbo V12