996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Where can I find these TialSport Oil Feed Adapters?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-11-2009, 10:13 AM
NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !
Where can I find these TialSport Oil Feed Adapters?

I need a pair of these adapters. I contacted Tialsport, they gave me a list of their distributors. I contacted most of them on the list, and either they don't stock the part, or have never even heard of it.

Also, does anyone know if this is the correct adapter to be used with Ball-bearing turbos?

Thanks in advance

Old 02-11-2009, 10:31 AM
Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !
PM sent!

Old 02-11-2009, 10:34 AM
Szpet has much to be proud ofSzpet has much to be proud ofSzpet has much to be proud ofSzpet has much to be proud ofSzpet has much to be proud ofSzpet has much to be proud ofSzpet has much to be proud ofSzpet has much to be proud ofSzpet has much to be proud ofSzpet has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by NineNineSixTT

I need a pair of these adapters. I contacted Tialsport, they gave me a list of their distributors. I contacted most of them on the list, and either they don't stock the part, or have never even heard of it.

Also, does anyone know if this is the correct adapter to be used with Ball-bearing turbos?

Thanks in advance

Chris "Roadsterdoc" was very helpful and found a set for me.

Old 02-11-2009, 10:53 AM
giggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to behold
Hey Thomas:

i called Tialsport in Michigan and they sent them to me. $15/ea and you need 2.

Jeff

Old 02-11-2009, 03:08 PM
Banned
jbracefan1977 has a brilliant futurejbracefan1977 has a brilliant futurejbracefan1977 has a brilliant futurejbracefan1977 has a brilliant futurejbracefan1977 has a brilliant futurejbracefan1977 has a brilliant futurejbracefan1977 has a brilliant futurejbracefan1977 has a brilliant futurejbracefan1977 has a brilliant futurejbracefan1977 has a brilliant futurejbracefan1977 has a brilliant future
call up titan

Old 02-11-2009, 04:43 PM
_Zac has a brilliant future_Zac has a brilliant future_Zac has a brilliant future_Zac has a brilliant future_Zac has a brilliant future_Zac has a brilliant future_Zac has a brilliant future_Zac has a brilliant future_Zac has a brilliant future_Zac has a brilliant future_Zac has a brilliant future
God I hate those things. They will strip, leak, or both if you don't tighten them "just right". I'd tell you where to get them, but powell does all the ordering at our camp. Good luck bud.

Old 02-11-2009, 04:46 PM
Basic Sponsor
markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !
what are they? oil restrictors for BB turbos?

2001 996TT 3.6L and stock ECU
seconds @ 147.76 mph 1/4 mile
click to view
160 mph @ 9.77 seconds in 1/4 mile click to view
50% OFF ON PORSCHE ECU TUNING BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL

Old 02-11-2009, 05:34 PM
Al Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud of
I believe they allow the oil cooling/lubricating line that feeds the stock turbos to adapt and attach to the CHRA of the Garrett BB turbo

Old 02-11-2009, 05:40 PM
Basic Sponsor
markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !
my original lines screwed into my gt35r.... but I believe the gt28 is different...

2001 996TT 3.6L and stock ECU
seconds @ 147.76 mph 1/4 mile
click to view
160 mph @ 9.77 seconds in 1/4 mile click to view
50% OFF ON PORSCHE ECU TUNING BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL

Old 02-11-2009, 05:42 PM
Al Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud of
Adaptor is required for the GT30 series also.

Old 02-11-2009, 05:51 PM
Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by _Zac
God I hate those things. They will strip, leak, or both if you don't tighten them "just right". I'd tell you where to get them, but powell does all the ordering at our camp. Good luck bud.
Agreed! wish they made them out of stronger metal, But that would be to much work

Old 02-11-2009, 06:34 PM
ZIP22 has a reputation beyond reputeZIP22 has a reputation beyond reputeZIP22 has a reputation beyond reputeZIP22 has a reputation beyond reputeZIP22 has a reputation beyond reputeZIP22 has a reputation beyond reputeZIP22 has a reputation beyond reputeZIP22 has a reputation beyond reputeZIP22 has a reputation beyond reputeZIP22 has a reputation beyond reputeZIP22 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by NineNineSixTT

Thanks in advance

You can ask Dan from Vividracing....he may have some instock which is used for their 996TT 650 kit.

Old 02-11-2009, 10:24 PM
NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !
Thanks guys found them.

Zac, you are right on, they are a pain to install correctly..

Old 02-11-2009, 10:35 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
I'm pretty sure www.atpturbo.com has that stuff?

Old 02-11-2009, 10:45 PM
Originally Posted by sharkster
I'm pretty sure www.atpturbo.com has that stuff?
I called them this morning, but i think it was too early.

I got a hold of Tial, found out alot of good info regarding oil feed adapters for non-bb and bb turbos.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Where can I find these TialSport Oil Feed Adapters?