996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Plans plans plans....

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-25-2004, 02:23 AM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Plans plans plans....

PorscheBabe and I (I suspect the 6pick and Bay Area Ballers) are coming out with some big **** plans... Check back soon. I don't know why I'm posting it but it's because I have a hang over and I wanted to tease ya...

Old 09-25-2004, 02:37 AM
PMac is a splendid one to beholdPMac is a splendid one to beholdPMac is a splendid one to beholdPMac is a splendid one to beholdPMac is a splendid one to beholdPMac is a splendid one to behold
Re: Plans plans plans....

Originally posted by sharkster
PorscheBabe and I (I suspect the 6pick and Bay Area Ballers) are coming out with some big **** plans
No, no - leave her alone. She's *just fine* the way she is.

Old 09-25-2004, 02:54 AM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Hey don't worry man... we're not modding PorscheBabe

Old 09-25-2004, 02:56 AM
PMac is a splendid one to beholdPMac is a splendid one to beholdPMac is a splendid one to beholdPMac is a splendid one to beholdPMac is a splendid one to beholdPMac is a splendid one to behold
Well, I know that in the ghetto, you like to put the maximus in the gluteus.

Old 09-25-2004, 03:36 AM
Moderatorette
Porsche Babe is on a distinguished road
Thanks PMac

Go easy Alex....don't give up too much info. just yet

Old 09-25-2004, 03:41 AM
NYSEGuy is on a distinguished road
WOOHOO!!! Do I smell a National Meet brewin up here?

Old 09-25-2004, 03:57 AM
DJ
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Guys please check with me first before we plan any national events

Old 09-25-2004, 04:36 AM
Originally posted by Porsche Babe
Thanks PMac

Go easy Alex....don't give up too much info. just yet
I won't... It's just a lil' summin summin'.....

I mean I was going to see what to have for lunch today. I couldn't decide between roast beef or cold turkey for the sandwich...

Old 09-25-2004, 04:43 AM
Moderatorette
A lil' summin'summin'; eh? LMAO See how quick rumors get started LOL

Go with the roast beef, turkey will make you sleepy

Darren we would NEVER leave you out of anything

Old 09-25-2004, 04:52 AM
rockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond repute
Hey don't worry man... we're not modding PorscheBabe

No mods needed!!!

Old 09-25-2004, 05:23 AM
Moderatorette
Originally posted by rockitman

No mods needed!!!
Thanks Chris MY Buddy, I can always count on you

BTW - Where was my invite for the 240 mile run

Old 09-25-2004, 06:20 AM
rockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond repute
Originally posted by Porsche Babe
Thanks Chris MY Buddy, I can always count on you

BTW - Where was my invite for the 240 mile run
6Pack Captain MV Agusta knew about it...He thought the rest of you guys would not be into an overnite adventure...To long of a trip for you guys to come up from Jersey, drive the route and return the same day...C'est la vie.

By the way, I don't speak French often these days...I will eat their Brie however!!!!

Old 09-25-2004, 07:06 AM
Hey, if you're going to organize a bi-coastal meet, why not meet in, say, St. Louis? It's sort of in the middle. Plus, anyone from the East Coast can get there without having to drive through Kansas.

Also, I live there.

If not there, how 'bout Montana? Do they still have the no-daytime-speed-limit thing?

Just spitballin'

Old 09-25-2004, 07:27 AM
The only MEET going on here.. is the MEAT in my sandwich.... I went with roast beef. Thanks hon...

Old 09-25-2004, 07:33 AM
collin996tt is on a distinguished road
The only MEET going on here.. is the MEAT in my sandwich.... I went with roast beef. Thanks hon...
Watch the scale!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Plans plans plans....