996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Neil Orton UPDATE

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-01-2009, 02:17 PM
unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !
marty have you thought about a lawsuit ? even though hes a dead beat and may have nothing to his name maybe it will make it difficult to start something else up and scam other hard working people..

Old 04-01-2009, 08:58 PM
contigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant future
I sent him a letter with an ultimatum till MID April, but he doesn’t even answer e mails any more, just calls when I catch him and I do also get the same story....

Old 04-01-2009, 09:41 PM
unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !
send him a registerd letter from a lawyer bro.

Old 04-01-2009, 10:11 PM
contigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant future
My letter was done by a lawyer from MIAMI

Old 04-02-2009, 10:03 AM
WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !
I havent, at the moment I have aversions to lawsuits as the last one
I spent $10,000 chasing $150,000 and got nothing except wasted time.
I going to go old school

Old 04-02-2009, 04:34 PM
Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !
So Wooster, You want to go in on some business with me? I have a "proposal", yea, that's the ticket... And you'll make all your money back in 12 months... Then some, yea that's the 'er um ticket...

I only need you to front me oh, maybe $150K... You and Contigo can go in halves!

You guys...

Mike

Old 04-02-2009, 09:30 PM
cjv
cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !
It is really too bad when anyone uses money that doesn't belong too them to further their own means. Neil has been given more than enough chances to make this right. From everything I've heard he had not made things right.

I would say that Orton Performance has lost any goodwill it had. People will avoid Orton Performance and anything that Neil has anything to do with. It's really too bad. If anyone hears where Neil opens up shop next, please let us know.

Old 04-03-2009, 08:27 AM
WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Mikelly
So Wooster, You want to go in on some business with me? I have a "proposal", yea, that's the ticket... And you'll make all your money back in 12 months... Then some, yea that's the 'er um ticket...

I only need you to front me oh, maybe $150K... You and Contigo can go in halves!

You guys...

Mike
If it is having 996 and 996 turbo stainless steel headers made in China
I am not interested !

Old 04-07-2009, 01:12 PM
jolida is on a distinguished road
Clarification

Posting again on this Board to give some clarification.

ORTON Performance no longer resides at its old location - 1360 Oak Industrial Lane, Cumming.
We have taken over the lease of this facility. We are previous Investors of Neil Orton, who like everyone else seems to have been Duped into believing that what actually came out of his mouth may have had some semblance of truth, Unfortunately nothing ever did! As the testaments of this thread show all too clearly.
We have divested ourselves of all links to Neil Orton and Orton Performance.

For all those people who had negative dealings with Neil Orton we can only say we are one of you, we are still owed a considerable amount of money, like you.

For those who are trying to contact Neil Orton here is his tel number and new address,

Orton Performance, Inc.
1595 Redi Road, Suite 200
Cumming, Georgia 30040

Phone: 706.983.9321

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 04-07-2009 at 01:47 PM. Reason: remove business ad and link to the fink
Old 08-01-2009, 06:46 AM
As one of the affected members I suggest we come open and let everyone see the magnitude of Mr Orton s effects on our community
So I start and encourage everyone to come clear so we can make a true list of the money on the limb till today and the affected party
VALUE - AFFECTED - Forum Name
1. $45,000 - and counting Verastarr
2. $10,500 - Contigo
3. $ 5,500 - Woodtster

Please Owners and administrators of the forum LEAVE THIS ON!!!!!

Last edited by contigo; 08-03-2009 at 08:17 PM.
Old 08-01-2009, 08:51 AM
steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !
hey guys try this, take off some morning with no cash no cards, and see how your day goes, i forgot that stuff a few years ago and relized how s..... it mist be to be poor not even enough $$ for lunch, had to dig around the car for bridge toll!!!! i don,t know the real situation but if you don,t the bucks you can pay. you graab on to anything to survive... you can learn this in just one day think how awful it must be to have no way out....and yes i recived a good screwing from a supplier we all know , sometimes you just have to say what the f... pay and get it behind you.... bottom line if he has no $$$ he can,t pay... it's different if he has the bucks and just wants to keep them..we all know the excuses are just that, excuses the real measure of a man when he makes an honest effort to live up to his word steve

Old 08-01-2009, 08:53 AM
raineycd Is a GOD !raineycd Is a GOD !raineycd Is a GOD !raineycd Is a GOD !raineycd Is a GOD !raineycd Is a GOD !raineycd Is a GOD !raineycd Is a GOD !raineycd Is a GOD !raineycd Is a GOD !raineycd Is a GOD !
Maybe he can get a govt bailout...

Old 08-01-2009, 09:08 AM
steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !
anyone know what really happened???

Old 08-01-2009, 10:05 AM
dude do a search you will find all the info you need on how he screwd people over for alot of money ... a crook is a crook, i dont care what anyone sais, and must be dealt accordignly. if he doesnt have money or if hes poor liek you say its no their problem , he ripped them off end of story.

Old 08-01-2009, 07:16 PM
ScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah I've been lucky enough to never have dealt with him, however he's well known both here and on the Pelican website. Steve, I understand what you're saying and I believe that was the case with Stephan over at Imagine Auto, I don't think he intended to hurt anyone, just succumbed to a poor economy and maybe less than great business sense. However, Neil Orton is a known crook. Taking people's money with no intention of giving them the services/parts in which they paid for. Do a search about this skumbag on Pelican, Rennlist or here on 6speed, you'll find plenty. This guys is dispicable and deserves to have his feet put on backwards if ya know what I mean. Now that people know where his new shop is, I think those of you who have been affected by his dealings should make calls to the BBB in Cumming GA or find out who the landlord of the building is and tell them about Orton's dealings. I'm sure they'd want him out of there quite quickly.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Neil Orton UPDATE