996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Imagine Auto (orginally Suman's thread)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-08-2009, 09:43 PM
snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !
Good job Chuck!!

Old 04-08-2009, 09:52 PM
Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !
How in the hell can someone leave there car with a shop for 4 years, that is absurd. I would have done something along time go to get my car back, hell, the 911 isn't a NASA project

Good luck to those involved, you're gonna need it

Christian

Originally Posted by VSE Chuck
I have received some pm's that have convinced me to reopen this thread..first, in regards to Dave...he was not banned for knocking IA or even for name calling...he was banned for his open disrespect for his brothers on six speed...we are not pigeons...we are his fellow members and as such deserve his respect until such time as we prove to him that we don't deserve it...enough said about that....there are more issues...two members who wish to remain private because they are stil trying to resolve issues with IA...since there are more members out there with problems with IA I want to leave this thread open for any others that might pop up...

My second pm was from someone who has been waiting for 4 years...in that time his body was sent to another shop for body work and paint and that shop is holding the car because the work hasn't been paid for...Stephen has the parts and motor and $40K of the members money that was paid in 2005...He has tried for the last two months to make something happen but it has resulted in nothing.

Wishes to remain private

I don't know what to say...

Old 04-08-2009, 10:27 PM
CarreraMark is on a distinguished road
I remember when Roock in Atlanta shut the doors and ran. I saw all those half finished cars sitting there in the empty garage, very sad.

Old 04-08-2009, 10:27 PM
Banned
j.mitchell70 is on a distinguished road
Thats insane. Not that I think one wrong deserves another but if someone held my car, money, parts etc. and was unwilling to help in anyway I'd be down there with a flatbed and a brick and I'd have my car back in my garage that night. I'll pay for a window, are they going to arrest you for stealing your own car back?

Old 04-09-2009, 12:22 AM
ScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by j.mitchell70
Thats insane. Not that I think one wrong deserves another but if someone held my car, money, parts etc. and was unwilling to help in anyway I'd be down there with a flatbed and a brick and I'd have my car back in my garage that night. I'll pay for a window, are they going to arrest you for stealing your own car back?
No but they will arrest you for Illegal Breaking and Entering as well as Trespassing

Old 04-09-2009, 07:33 AM
CarreraMark is on a distinguished road
yep!

Old 04-09-2009, 07:46 AM
$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !
So how does this work? Can vendors ie accts receivable of people IA do business with and owe money to place mechanics liens or other instruments on customer cars and freeze up or stall the customer from getting the car back?

What a nightmare....the small shops are going to need audited financials to get customers to leave cars overnight!

Oh....and I just added "pigeon" to my personal banned word list!!!!

Old 04-09-2009, 08:15 AM
Highhats is a splendid one to beholdHighhats is a splendid one to beholdHighhats is a splendid one to beholdHighhats is a splendid one to beholdHighhats is a splendid one to beholdHighhats is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up

Wow what did I miss! Well Rick Deman of Demanmotorsport.com a porsche builder and racer who is 2 miles down the road from my music store picked up my car and all the millions of pieces its in due to Stephen doing nothing to it! I hope we got all my parts! Shes on a truck on her way back to the east coast. NOT NH but NY. Deman is the best. He will take care of me and make this the fastest car on this board. EPL will be tuning the car and providing there MAF and Injector package as well. Tony has been my boy for quite sometime now and now I feel like im in good hands.

Suman

Old 04-09-2009, 08:30 AM
Highhats is a splendid one to beholdHighhats is a splendid one to beholdHighhats is a splendid one to beholdHighhats is a splendid one to beholdHighhats is a splendid one to beholdHighhats is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by robmd99
Suman
You had someone last week who was going to get your car and everything for you at Imagine Auto. They were going to put you car and the unfinished motor in a crate and bring it to there shop. They were in contact with Stephen and he was willing to meet them at his ex shop. But you only offered them 2000 dollars to pick up the car, with the dismantled motor additionally you stated that the 2000 dollars should cover you guys for puting the motor back into your car? I don't want to rain on your parade; however, you seem to be making your own problems.
Robert

Are you serious Rob! Do you even beleive what you wrote? You should seriously go take more pill you prescribe yourself. AND GUYS AKRAM said it was going to be 18 GRAND to put my car together HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHA get real FOLKS! I dished 25k in this motor alone and you think ill pay 18k to put her back together! When my car is faster then yours and more reliable well talk! On top of that Neil at Performance Developments said 8k to put her back together! GET REAL DOC!

Remember EPL cars dont blow up! Sucks how your mouth just canned business for Akram man you really are a baby!

Last edited by Highhats; 04-09-2009 at 08:36 AM.
Old 04-09-2009, 08:39 AM
guys only difference between robs car and any other HI HP car out there is that they pulled the motor down after 2000 miles and retorqued the heads. You do this and your golden. Cheers you all! I cant wait to get back in the limelight and bust some 996tt's a$$e$ at the track! PS did Rob run the mile or anything in TX?

Old 04-09-2009, 08:46 AM
luva966tt will become famous soon enoughluva966tt will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up

Suman you seem like a man with a mission, best wishes to you.

Old 04-09-2009, 08:50 AM
Originally Posted by luva966tt
Suman you seem like a man with a mission, best wishes to you.

thansk Luva! When Im done with my 1000hp car it wont just sit there! itll be in the Mile, itll be in the dyno comp, itll be in 60-130, itll be on the 1/4 mile strip! Not just on the street in my shorts!

Old 04-09-2009, 10:47 AM
TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Highhats
Deman is the best. He will take care of me and make this the fastest car on this board. EPL will be tuning the car and providing there MAF and Injector package as well. Tony has been my boy for quite sometime now and now I feel like im in good hands.

Suman
edit

Old 04-09-2009, 11:11 AM
jimmer23 Is a GOD !jimmer23 Is a GOD !jimmer23 Is a GOD !jimmer23 Is a GOD !jimmer23 Is a GOD !jimmer23 Is a GOD !jimmer23 Is a GOD !jimmer23 Is a GOD !jimmer23 Is a GOD !jimmer23 Is a GOD !jimmer23 Is a GOD !
Wow, very disturbing news but I'm glad you got your car back Suman. Stephen was always a top-notch guy in my book, and helped me out tremendously. Unfortunate for all what has happened.

Old 04-09-2009, 11:29 AM
Former Vendor
onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !
Glad to see it's back in good hands Suman, anxious to see hte results.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Imagine Auto (orginally Suman's thread)