996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Agency Power exhaust, DVs and F-Hose in - Thanks to Dan @ Vivid!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-20-2009, 04:07 PM
ColoradoSilver has much to be proud ofColoradoSilver has much to be proud ofColoradoSilver has much to be proud ofColoradoSilver has much to be proud ofColoradoSilver has much to be proud ofColoradoSilver has much to be proud ofColoradoSilver has much to be proud ofColoradoSilver has much to be proud ofColoradoSilver has much to be proud of
Agency Power exhaust, DVs and F-Hose in - Thanks to Dan @ Vivid!

Hi All,

Have a quick minute to get up a few pictures of the new Exhaust and DVs with F-hose from Agency Power. Dan really hooked me up and gave a great deal on this stuff.

I still need to tweak the left side of the exhaust tip to line up straight, but will have to wait a little while for it to cool 1st.

Anyway, quick Pics:

Thanks Dan!

Car pulls great to .9 Bar and bounces in and out of 1.0 according to the stock sensor. Sounds good too, very little drone, but you can tell the new exhaust is there when you're on it and when it starts up. Love it.

Old 06-20-2009, 07:15 PM
Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !
congrats bro. can't wait to hear it. We now have a fabspeed quiet, loud, EP loud, my custom piece, yours and if Imola picks one up, we will have a great representation of different exhaust sounds.

I am sure you noticed quicker spool by turbos as well.

Old 06-21-2009, 11:44 AM
ColoradoSilver has much to be proud ofColoradoSilver has much to be proud ofColoradoSilver has much to be proud ofColoradoSilver has much to be proud ofColoradoSilver has much to be proud ofColoradoSilver has much to be proud ofColoradoSilver has much to be proud ofColoradoSilver has much to be proud ofColoradoSilver has much to be proud of
Yeah, should be nice diverse crowd.

Thinking about hitting up the Coffee and Cars next Saturday am at the Great Indoors.

Hope to see some of you there!

Thanks,

Matt

Old 06-21-2009, 09:28 PM
DJM
DJM is just really niceDJM is just really niceDJM is just really niceDJM is just really nice
looks good, I look forward to hearing a clip.

Old 06-22-2009, 02:12 PM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
Glad you got it all worked out! So was the Softronic flash worth it now? Thanks for the business. Rep points left

Old 06-22-2009, 02:24 PM
Originally Posted by vividracing
Glad you got it all worked out! So was the Softronic flash worth it now? Thanks for the business. Rep points left
I think I was expecting to see more with the Softronic Flash.
Originally seeing 0.8 - .09. Now it's 0.9 - 1.0. So, no huge gain with the flash.

The Agency Power Exhaust I feel did more for the car than the flash did.

Maybe it's one of those "sum of the parts" deals. Or maybe it's just that it's 90 degrees here and I can only run 91 around here.

Either way, the car feels great and pulls hard all they way through 4th and I'm happy with the overall outcome of the mods.

I really appreciate you keeping in touch and your level of service with me throughout my adventures with the car. Nice to have the piece of mind that you're there if I need you.

Thanks again

PS, what are rep points for?
Next time I'm in AZ, can I stop by and cash in my 9 points and have a new turbo kit put on?

Old 06-22-2009, 02:28 PM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
Rep Points are to show others that you appreciate the help. Click the medallion on the right and leave a positive (or negative) about the post and person.

Old 06-22-2009, 02:32 PM
Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !
Hahahah...not a bad marketing idea for Dan. 6speedonline rep points for product discounts or installation discounts at Vivid Racing. What a hit that would be!

Old 06-22-2009, 02:34 PM
Former Vendor
no no.. do them honestly.

Old 06-22-2009, 02:41 PM
I get it now. Thanks for the clarification. Rep points added!!

I still think the save 'em up and cash 'em in is a good idea though.

Old 06-22-2009, 02:43 PM
Former Vendor
I always leave rep points for customers as a courtesy for a good post.

Old 06-22-2009, 02:48 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by vividracing
I always leave rep points for customers as a courtesy for a good post.
Dan is almost as much of a rep ***** as Paulie.

In regards to your flash, the problem isn't the tune, its your gas (and to a lessor degree the altitude). You need to get some better gas so that you can run higher boost. The 91 limits the amount you can run safely. Mix in a little 104 or better yet, 109, have Dan set you up w/ a boost controller and tuning and you can make a lot more power.

If you really want more power you should upgrade your turbos, especially sionce Dan can hook you up w/ a good deal. He took care of me and Black ***** Turbo

Old 06-22-2009, 02:50 PM
Former Vendor
LOL your funny. Yeah 91 octane is a bummer no matter what!

Old 06-22-2009, 02:54 PM
Originally Posted by Dr_jitsu
Dan is almost as much of a rep ***** as Paulie.

In regards to your flash, the problem isn't the tune, its your gas (and to a lessor degree the altitude). You need to get some better gas so that you can run higher boost. The 91 limits the amount you can run safely. Mix in a little 104 or better yet, 109, have Dan set you up w/ a boost controller and tuning and you can make a lot more power.

If you really want more power you should upgrade your turbos, especially sionce Dan can hook you up w/ a good deal. He took care of me and Black ***** Turbo
Damnit, I know, I know... If I had a station or strip within 20 miles of me that sells it, I would be running higher grade.

I get out by Bandimere drag strip every once in a while, but 93 isn't sold in my neck of the woods.

It's a real bummer, as Dan said

Old 06-22-2009, 02:56 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
Colorado,

You need an exhaust, 5 bar, boost controller and an 18g wheel in your turbos for a real easy 110 plus whp you have laying on the table. Dan will give you credit for the tune you already have, right

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Agency Power exhaust, DVs and F-Hose in - Thanks to Dan @ Vivid!