996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Dr_jitsu vs liter bike

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-16-2009, 08:55 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
Here is Peter's idea of a "fair race."

We were all coming back from on of his "60-130" events nearly 2 years ago. Peter had just run a 4.51 that day in his old 1K hp Supra and I ran a 6.9 with my old set up (the K16 hotside hybrid GT 28's that die out up top...my car dynoed 560 back then). Peter was on full kill. He will lie and say he wasn't, but he was.

We lined up 5 times to a 3 honk, I went each time but Peter held back, apparently needing the jump in addition to the extra 440 rwhp he had on me. He finally went on the 6th go, but only because I finally waited for him to get the jump.

When I relate this story to others in the Supra community they say "Yep, that is Peter"!

Personally, I always let a slower car get the jump as a matter of courtesy, but apparently not everyone is so polite

Old 08-16-2009, 08:58 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by phillym5
He looked over when you hit the gas like WTF...
I don't think he was racing. Stock busa's run 9.80's at 145+/-. They don't slow down until 175+ as well.
At first he was haunching down but yes, he seemed to let up for some reason. Too bad I would love to run a modded Busa even if it pulled on me.

Old 08-16-2009, 08:59 PM
houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !
Good night Sean...I am taking my "cheater", "bully", "wigger" a$$ to sleep. Rest up, b/c you are gonna get a rude awakening at the strip when we line up.

Peter
p.s. SWEET attempt at changing the topic of the thread as you realized that your "race" was more of a "I floored it next to a bike cruising next to me"

p.p.s. take my cell number out of your phone please...I know I have already deleted yours from mine

Last edited by houstonT; 08-16-2009 at 09:01 PM.
Old 08-16-2009, 09:04 PM
Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by unvmym3
you pulled the trigger allready?
Yup, they started building the kit a week ago or so. They have the turbos in and I'm going to be sending my car to them to install the kit, meth, and injectors. Then the clutch is going to come next, then we'll see what the future holds!

Old 08-16-2009, 09:08 PM
phillym5 is a splendid one to beholdphillym5 is a splendid one to beholdphillym5 is a splendid one to beholdphillym5 is a splendid one to beholdphillym5 is a splendid one to beholdphillym5 is a splendid one to beholdphillym5 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Dr_jitsu
At first he was haunching down but yes, he seemed to let up for some reason. Too bad I would love to run a modded Busa even if it pulled on me.
They suck to play with.... my good friend and neighbor has had a couple. I go out with his crew from time to time. Its no fun. They are so fast its retarded. He just put a 75 shot on his. The other guys run turbo's and go through the traps at 180+. 220mph top speed runs... Even the 600's aren't 600's anymore 750's and 1000's on 600 frames extended and all that. Sneaky pete nitrous bottles.... ect. They are just too fast. The mph from the 1/8th to the 1/4 is insane...

Old 08-16-2009, 09:10 PM
joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Powell
I could be out sooner than later smacking down F16's, Concord Jets, and possibly the Space Shuttle.
Hey Hey.....Leave the space shuttle for me

Old 08-16-2009, 10:02 PM
AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !
Muhahahahahahahahahahahahaha

OMFG - are you kidding me. You get the sucker punch on video and somehow there is no video of a second run were the bike is actually aware of what is going on.

Old 08-16-2009, 10:34 PM
toppower will become famous soon enough
Doc...just give up. Out of the Suzuki crate the BUSA will run down Schumachers F1 car!!! Just do the math. Horsepower to weight. If the guy was trying from that speed, his front tire would have lifted off the ground. I've rode Hybusa's before and nothing can touch them ! Don't kid yourself.

Old 08-16-2009, 10:37 PM
toppower will become famous soon enough
PS. The reason he let up is because hes wearing a t-shirt. He knows that at those speeds....the wind hurts the skin!!! And if he goes down...he is done!! Leathers would have give him a good chance.

Last edited by toppower; 08-16-2009 at 10:38 PM. Reason: fix
Old 08-16-2009, 10:56 PM
Broker404 will become famous soon enoughBroker404 will become famous soon enough
Sorry, but I have to agree. That was NOT a race whatsoever.

Why would anyone even attempt to argue that it was? It just seems so obvious.

I would have just deleted that from the camera and never thought anything of it.

Old 08-17-2009, 05:01 AM
robmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Powell
Yup, they started building the kit a week ago or so. They have the turbos in and I'm going to be sending my car to them to install the kit, meth, and injectors. Then the clutch is going to come next, then we'll see what the future holds!
Chris
What kit did you buy?
Robert

Old 08-17-2009, 06:35 AM
UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !
Dr J why does everyone love picking on you?? the guy with the bike pulled beside, he crouched down hit the throttle, weather he had a t-shirt, leathers or a bikini on he hit it! he possibly got scared when he saw the Porsche Jump like Jack the Bear and backed off, or he thought something else, I'm sure, we will never know. Oh well, Good run though..

Old 08-17-2009, 06:46 AM
ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by PALETTE
Dr J why does everyone love picking on you?? the guy with the bike pulled beside, he crouched down hit the throttle, weather he had a t-shirt, leathers or a bikini on he hit it! he possibly got scared when he saw the Porsche Jump like Jack the Bear and backed off, or he thought something else, I'm sure, we will never know. Oh well, Good run though..
That's kinda how I saw it. The Busa wanted to race until he saw a worthy competitor. As soon as he crouched, Sean took off and the bike said f*ck it, ain't gonna be easy and lifted...While I don't think Sean would have beat him, it would have been a really good race.

Old 08-17-2009, 06:59 AM
PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by PALETTE

Because know we all have to hear how he beat a liter bike by 5 car lengths. Just be glad you do not live in the same City as jitsu,it gets old real fast.

Old 08-17-2009, 07:02 AM
ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by PAULIEWALNUTS
Because know we all have to hear how he beat a liter bike by 5 car lengths. Just be glad you do not live in the same City as jitsu,it gets old real fast.
Scorned lovers...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Dr_jitsu vs liter bike