996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

interior mod photos..

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-29-2009, 05:05 PM
Page is a glorious beacon of lightPage is a glorious beacon of lightPage is a glorious beacon of lightPage is a glorious beacon of lightPage is a glorious beacon of lightPage is a glorious beacon of light
If you click on the web link I have some exterior and interior pictures on my site.

Originally Posted by legendr34
not bad....can you post up some pics of the exterior as well

Old 12-11-2009, 12:55 PM
Chris S is a splendid one to beholdChris S is a splendid one to beholdChris S is a splendid one to beholdChris S is a splendid one to beholdChris S is a splendid one to beholdChris S is a splendid one to beholdChris S is a splendid one to behold
Page, love the interior mods. Definitely would have liked to do that had I kept the car longer! Looks great!

Old 09-07-2010, 04:37 PM
MitchB is infamous around these parts
Hi, Page.

I'm the guy who owned your car before Chris S.

Good to see you are enjoying it! It is a VERY unique car.
I - unfortunately - only owned it a short while. The Sport Seats never fit my wider shoulders...

If you ever consider selling it, would you contact me?
I'm at mdballard@juno.com

Thx,
Mitch

Old 09-07-2010, 05:48 PM
DYL 911 is a name known to allDYL 911 is a name known to allDYL 911 is a name known to allDYL 911 is a name known to allDYL 911 is a name known to allDYL 911 is a name known to all
shouldve done silver to give the aluminum look. silver and tan look amazing. just look at ur door handles and other accents.

Old 09-07-2010, 06:18 PM
Page is a glorious beacon of lightPage is a glorious beacon of lightPage is a glorious beacon of lightPage is a glorious beacon of lightPage is a glorious beacon of lightPage is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by DYL 911
shouldve done silver to give the aluminum look. silver and tan look amazing. just look at ur door handles and other accents.

Since then I've changed my mind about 100 times. I've painted the horseshoe around the radio black to match the radio, etc. I've also painted the cup holder black and have a black center vent.

I was thinking of doing the dash inserts and gauge cluster in Alcantara to match the headliner. Do the center console back in Natural leather with Alcantara shift boot / **** and arm rest.

I think this is the look I might be going for.. Pic below.

What you think..

Old 09-07-2010, 06:19 PM
jcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond repute
Natural brown works wonders...I use the car every day.....

DD. And DE.

Jeff

Attached Images  
Old 09-07-2010, 06:19 PM
Originally Posted by MitchB
Hi, Page.

I'm the guy who owned your car before Chris S.

Good to see you are enjoying it! It is a VERY unique car.
I - unfortunately - only owned it a short while. The Sport Seats never fit my wider shoulders...

If you ever consider selling it, would you contact me?
I'm at mdballard@juno.com

Thx,
Mitch
Thanks!
I'll let you know if the time ever comes!

Old 09-07-2010, 07:17 PM
Durango Kid has a spectacular aura aboutDurango Kid has a spectacular aura about
I love Alcantara!

Legend34 has the right idea.

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...lacantara.html

Patrynflyer's interior looks amazing

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...1-996tt-9.html

This is a car that makes me drool, regret not buying it!

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...-48k-firm.html

Just some ideas.

Old 09-07-2010, 07:45 PM
Wolk's Wagon is infamous around these partsWolk's Wagon is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by jcb-memphis
Natural brown works wonders...I use the car every day.....

DD. And DE.

Jeff
I like that look a lot!

Old 09-09-2010, 08:27 PM
pat
pat has a reputation beyond reputepat has a reputation beyond reputepat has a reputation beyond reputepat has a reputation beyond reputepat has a reputation beyond reputepat has a reputation beyond reputepat has a reputation beyond reputepat has a reputation beyond reputepat has a reputation beyond reputepat has a reputation beyond reputepat has a reputation beyond repute
that looks nice

Old 09-09-2010, 08:40 PM
pat
pat has a reputation beyond reputepat has a reputation beyond reputepat has a reputation beyond reputepat has a reputation beyond reputepat has a reputation beyond reputepat has a reputation beyond reputepat has a reputation beyond reputepat has a reputation beyond reputepat has a reputation beyond reputepat has a reputation beyond reputepat has a reputation beyond repute

Old 09-09-2010, 09:44 PM
steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !
thank god for cf sorry wrong cup of tea for me.... i'm an all blk guy

Old 09-10-2010, 08:04 AM
mcjoe691 has much to be proud ofmcjoe691 has much to be proud ofmcjoe691 has much to be proud ofmcjoe691 has much to be proud ofmcjoe691 has much to be proud ofmcjoe691 has much to be proud ofmcjoe691 has much to be proud ofmcjoe691 has much to be proud ofmcjoe691 has much to be proud ofmcjoe691 has much to be proud of
Here you go

Attached Images    
Old 09-10-2010, 08:16 AM
TWIN_TURBO has a spectacular aura aboutTWIN_TURBO has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Omarcoolguy
looks good ...how did u remove the piece on top of the dash

i just did mine red yesterday

wow beautifulll

Old 09-10-2010, 08:32 AM
Basic Sponsor
PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by mcjoe691
Showoff

Page, email coming your way bud The time has come!

Edwin

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: interior mod photos..