996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

interior mod photos..

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-28-2009, 06:31 PM
Page is a glorious beacon of lightPage is a glorious beacon of lightPage is a glorious beacon of lightPage is a glorious beacon of lightPage is a glorious beacon of lightPage is a glorious beacon of light
interior mod photos..

Finally got some photos of the interior mods that have been completed. I bought this car from a former member back in December of 09. I wanted to spice up the interior a bit. I love the color of the natural brown interior but found it to be a bit much. Everything in the interior is wrapped in leather! Even the vent louvers!
It came with painted seat backs from the factory so I wanted to put some more painted accents inside, so I started to take some of the pieces out of the interior. Started with the in dash pieces and radio surround. Then I worked on getting the center console out.
I took all the pieces to Rob @ Final Touch to get painted. Well, the end results were awesome. Love the contrast that the white pieces do for the interior.
I was on Rennline's website and came across these aluminum floorboards. I think these look sharp, much better then the regular floor mats.

More photos: (interior section)
www.locodemoto.com/memberpage.swf
Thanks for looking!

Interior Before:

Interior After:

Last edited by Page; 10-29-2009 at 05:01 PM. Reason: embedded link
Old 10-28-2009, 06:33 PM
rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !
sexy....

Old 10-28-2009, 07:09 PM
Page is a glorious beacon of lightPage is a glorious beacon of lightPage is a glorious beacon of lightPage is a glorious beacon of lightPage is a glorious beacon of lightPage is a glorious beacon of light
Thanks! I just noticed that this post ended up in the wrong forum (996 Turbo Vendor Classifieds).
Mods can you move this to the 996 Turbo / GT2 section.

Thanks,

Old 10-28-2009, 08:35 PM
legendr34 has much to be proud oflegendr34 has much to be proud oflegendr34 has much to be proud oflegendr34 has much to be proud oflegendr34 has much to be proud oflegendr34 has much to be proud oflegendr34 has much to be proud oflegendr34 has much to be proud oflegendr34 has much to be proud oflegendr34 has much to be proud of
not bad....can you post up some pics of the exterior as well

Old 10-28-2009, 09:43 PM
adam699 Is a GOD !adam699 Is a GOD !adam699 Is a GOD !adam699 Is a GOD !adam699 Is a GOD !adam699 Is a GOD !adam699 Is a GOD !adam699 Is a GOD !adam699 Is a GOD !adam699 Is a GOD !adam699 Is a GOD !
I'm sorry but I liked the solid tan look better. White and tan makes it look like a spotted cow.

Old 10-28-2009, 09:48 PM
Lysoleverywhere is just really niceLysoleverywhere is just really niceLysoleverywhere is just really niceLysoleverywhere is just really niceLysoleverywhere is just really nice
that's a little tough to swallow. Okay I hate it. But it's a Porsche so I kinda like it. Sorta.

Old 10-28-2009, 09:50 PM
Omarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant future
looks good ...how did u remove the piece on top of the dash

i just did mine red yesterday

Old 10-28-2009, 10:05 PM
Sent PM.

Originally Posted by Omarcoolguy
looks good ...how did u remove the piece on top of the dash

i just did mine red yesterday

Old 10-29-2009, 12:00 AM
ard
ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !
I really like the quality of the natural tan and natural grey (almost black) premium leather interiors. A cut above the black, light grey, etc...

I've seen the tan with all black carpets- floor and bottom of doors. Plus black around the center console. Stunning- highlights the leather and reduces the 'tan-ness'.

Old 10-29-2009, 12:20 AM
aroonkl is a jewel in the rougharoonkl is a jewel in the rougharoonkl is a jewel in the rougharoonkl is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by ard
I really like the quality of the natural tan and natural grey (almost black) premium leather interiors. A cut above the black, light grey, etc...

I've seen the tan with all black carpets- floor and bottom of doors. Plus black around the center console. Stunning- highlights the leather and reduces the 'tan-ness'.
+1.
I think if you should try to search pics of Nat brown with Black steering wheel,Blk carpet, Blk center console(or leave it nat brwn) & console trim. Blk shft **** and may be Blk door handles area. I saw somewhere in our member's car here. Look awesome!
PS. White & nat brown do not go for me. But It is personal. If you like it, it is good.

Old 10-29-2009, 09:15 AM
landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !
I like the red accents on black, white on tan not so much. To each his own.

Old 10-29-2009, 09:49 AM
buzzm Is a GOD !buzzm Is a GOD !buzzm Is a GOD !buzzm Is a GOD !buzzm Is a GOD !buzzm Is a GOD !buzzm Is a GOD !buzzm Is a GOD !buzzm Is a GOD !buzzm Is a GOD !buzzm Is a GOD !
i really like the indivduality but its not my taste, the world would be boring if we all liked the same thing though

Old 10-29-2009, 03:31 PM
Yeah, I've seen the pictures of the car with tan / black accents. While it does look nice I taught it made the interior a bit dark with the contrasting colors. Maybe a gloss black instead of the satin black that I've seen. Plus I wanted it to be different! ;-)

Old 10-29-2009, 04:03 PM
wross996TT Is a GOD !wross996TT Is a GOD !wross996TT Is a GOD !wross996TT Is a GOD !wross996TT Is a GOD !wross996TT Is a GOD !wross996TT Is a GOD !wross996TT Is a GOD !wross996TT Is a GOD !wross996TT Is a GOD !wross996TT Is a GOD !
hmmm...perhaps a few more subtle white accents would pull it together. I do like how you are trying to match the exterior.

Old 10-29-2009, 04:27 PM
ard
ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !
Actually, looking at it... I'd consider a black shifter and a black center vent- AND continue the white from the horseshoe down the sides of the black center setion to the whilte console... More continuity with each color will highly bigger patterns, as opposed to a mroe 'choppy' look. So you'd have a black central portion, surrounded by a white outer trim...

Hey, who am I to talk: Mine is a boring light grey, that's it! I've been looking for an entire black carpet kit, but just never found one for the right price.

A

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: interior mod photos..