996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

x-post 6speedonline South Florida post x-mas get together ?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-09-2004, 07:58 AM
DJ
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
x-post 6speedonline South Florida pre x-mas get together ?

Hey guys - I am actually coming to Miami with my TT this time and want to see who is around for a get together?

Nice drive and good food on the water in Aventura, Luaderdale, or any suggestions? Whose around say the 20th or so ?

Old 12-09-2004, 10:09 AM
AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !
The only day I am available in that area is the 22nd....
Let me know if you guys plan anything, I can bring the Red Gixxer for you to see
Evan

Old 12-09-2004, 10:28 AM
GO 6SPEED!
DEETZ is on a distinguished road
I wish I am there! I will be with Arling in LA

Old 12-09-2004, 12:13 PM
ESK
Hick from NH
ESK is on a distinguished road
I'll be around from the 18th on. My car's already there. Maybe Houstons up there in N. Miami/Aventura? It's on the water and has a good parking lot!

Old 12-09-2004, 01:19 PM
DJ
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Eric great idea

Old 12-09-2004, 01:58 PM
rjv_c4s is on a distinguished road
I'd like join in as well. Keep me updated on the details.

Old 12-09-2004, 03:48 PM
LSM
LSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of light
Originally posted by rjv_c4s
I'd like join in as well. Keep me updated on the details.
Darren,

I'll be there from the 23rd on. I have my Z8 there and am pretty much available everyday.

Lou

Old 12-10-2004, 08:07 AM
DJ
Lou I will meet you regardless when you come in pal but I would like to try and get say 10 of us or so for a nice lunch and drive or something like that

Old 12-10-2004, 08:40 AM
Sellshort is on a distinguished road
The Houston's on Atlantic in Pompano has outside seating on the intercoastal and a big lot also.... hint hint

Old 12-10-2004, 09:42 AM
AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !
Originally posted by Sellshort
The Houston's on Atlantic in Pompano has outside seating on the intercoastal and a big lot also.... hint hint
I agree thats a nice one and would be much closer for Steve and I coming from all the way up here!!!!!
Evan

Old 12-10-2004, 09:55 AM
DJ
Originally posted by Sellshort
Sounds great!

Guys post what dates would be best for you here and we can take it from there!

Old 12-10-2004, 10:01 AM
The 21st is really the only day that works for me around then. I could swing the 20th (Monday) if it was 2pm or after as my flight lands from NY at 12:30 in West Palm.
Evan

Old 12-10-2004, 10:52 AM
drbill will become famous soon enough
Originally posted by Darren
Sounds great!

Guys post what dates would be best for you here and we can take it from there!
I'll be down in Fla. from 26th thru Jan.2. will be in walking distance from Houston's in Pompano unless you'll pick me up Darren in the tt!

Old 12-10-2004, 03:11 PM
LSM
LSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of light
Originally posted by Darren
Lou I will meet you regardless when you come in pal but I would like to try and get say 10 of us or so for a nice lunch and drive or something like that
I agree that would be great. I get in late the 22nd, so like I said am available from the 23rd on.

Lou

Old 12-10-2004, 03:51 PM
DJ
so guys how is the 23rd at houstons in pompano ?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: x-post 6speedonline South Florida post x-mas get together ?