996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Dyno in Houston

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-30-2010, 07:59 PM
Romans 1:16 is just really niceRomans 1:16 is just really niceRomans 1:16 is just really niceRomans 1:16 is just really nice
Dyno in Houston

Does anyone know someone named Nick who has a dyno in Houston or the surrounding area?

Old 09-30-2010, 08:09 PM
Wolk's Wagon will become famous soon enoughWolk's Wagon will become famous soon enough
A lot of dynos in Houston, most are 2wd, never heard of a Nick myself.

Old 09-30-2010, 09:09 PM
Romans 1:16 is just really niceRomans 1:16 is just really niceRomans 1:16 is just really niceRomans 1:16 is just really nice
Thanks, Wolks.

I did a google search as well and came up with a Nick at Fastlane on 1960.

Anyone ever heard of him or the shop?

Old 09-30-2010, 10:01 PM
drjoe is a jewel in the roughdrjoe is a jewel in the roughdrjoe is a jewel in the roughdrjoe is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Romans 1:16
Thanks, Wolks.

I did a google search as well and came up with a Nick at Fastlane on 1960.

Anyone ever heard of him or the shop?

What do you want to know?

Old 09-30-2010, 10:22 PM
OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !
what are you trying to accomplish here i know some guys like the dyno at Secret service Tuning.

Old 09-30-2010, 10:44 PM
My tech booked Dyno time over there tomorrow and I wanted to see if anyone had hear of them or may have used that particular dyno.

Old 10-01-2010, 08:00 AM
bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !
I've only ever heard of the Secret Service dyno, Carboy Dyno, or the Driver Source Dyno. All of those are 2WD to my knowledge.

Old 10-01-2010, 08:03 AM
turtle n hare is just really niceturtle n hare is just really niceturtle n hare is just really niceturtle n hare is just really nice
I have heard of fastlane, i have heard both positives and negatives from friends. Carboy is a great place and has great staff to assist, i think you can rent the dyno all day as well.

Old 10-01-2010, 08:04 AM
turtle n hare is just really niceturtle n hare is just really niceturtle n hare is just really niceturtle n hare is just really nice
good luck with the tune!

Old 10-01-2010, 08:14 AM
Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !
G-Force down in Pearland is where I dyno in Houston. It's used by a lot of Supra people because its a 1800rwhp Max dyno. Steve at Drivers Source has one as well. Both are very good places to work with.

Nick @ Fastlane is cool as well. You will be taken care of at everywhere basically.

Old 10-01-2010, 08:18 AM
i forgot about g force. Are you going to cnc this saturday?

Originally Posted by Powell
G-Force down in Pearland is where I dyno in Houston. It's used by a lot of Supra people because its a 1800rwhp Max dyno. Steve at Drivers Source has one as well. Both are very good places to work with.

Nick @ Fastlane is cool as well. You will be taken care of at everywhere basically.

Old 10-01-2010, 08:25 AM
Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by turtle n hare
i forgot about g force. Are you going to cnc this saturday?
Andy, honestly probably not... Don't have the car and that is WAY to early for me LOL!!! If for some reason I do get up early I will come out there to see everybody. The weather is getting nice where it isn't miserable to be outside!!!

Old 10-01-2010, 08:40 AM
it would be great to visit and im sure the "mexico" crowd would like to see you and the brother. i hope all is well and will be getting a p tt here soon so i will be calling.

regarding to early, stop visiting the titty bars and get home at a decent hour.

Originally Posted by Powell
Andy, honestly probably not... Don't have the car and that is WAY to early for me LOL!!! If for some reason I do get up early I will come out there to see everybody. The weather is getting nice where it isn't miserable to be outside!!!

Old 10-01-2010, 08:43 AM
bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !
Powell you'd get a preview of your competition for the mile if you went to C&C

Old 10-01-2010, 08:50 AM
LOL!!!! r u going? there will be some runs to mexico tomorrow!! the last one was with me of course, lmr c6 zo6 900tt, 1 1000 viper, sc viper, a 800hp c5 z06 and 3 fgts 1000, paulies gt2, couple of camaros for viewing. it was a blast as usually. the reason for the collection is a challenge by a evo with 900rwhp. of course he didnt show.

i hope you come out. give me a shout if you want to play.

Originally Posted by bmoores
Powell you'd get a preview of your competition for the mile if you went to C&C

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Dyno in Houston