996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Repairs or Mods in N.J.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-12-2005, 09:06 AM
stephsguy is on a distinguished road
Repairs or Mods in N.J.

Just thought I would share with you about a place to have any and all work done. The place is called Forest Hill Exxon. Owned and operated by Vipertestarrosa (Ron Brown). Ron works on all makes and models of cars but his passion is for Porsche. I've had Ron perform some work on my car several times. Each time I could see that Ron took his work very serious. He made sure that I was happy and that the work was just what I was expecting. Let's be honest we all love our cars and we all are nervous each time a wrench is put on it. Have no worries here. You are in good hands and I can't forget to mention his wife Chris who treats you like family. Al who is Ron's assistant clearly takes great pride in performing top quality work.

Old 03-12-2005, 09:11 AM
Former Vendor
HZ@RSC is a splendid one to beholdHZ@RSC is a splendid one to beholdHZ@RSC is a splendid one to beholdHZ@RSC is a splendid one to beholdHZ@RSC is a splendid one to beholdHZ@RSC is a splendid one to beholdHZ@RSC is a splendid one to behold
worst part of leaving NJ was leaving Ron and Chris.. What better place to have your Porsche worked on than by a fanatic.. Ron's car could be the cleanest car I have ever seen

Old 03-12-2005, 12:05 PM
stephsguy is on a distinguished road
Hey Hershal,

Best of luck to you and Michele in Florida!! By the way Ron just installed the Cargrafic super sound exhaust on my car. This is a well built product and the sound is incredible.

Old 03-12-2005, 01:29 PM
mpwrmodena is on a distinguished road
Glad to here you had have a great local shop and honest man running it. That is somthing hard to come across this the aftermarket world.
-Daniel

Old 03-12-2005, 03:19 PM
Johnfromjersey is on a distinguished road
not by chance in South Jersey?

Old 03-12-2005, 03:41 PM
Y65MPH will become famous soon enoughY65MPH will become famous soon enough
Big Ron Brown is located in the lovely hamlet of Bloomfield, NJ.

Old 03-12-2005, 03:42 PM
Former Vendor
Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !
Originally posted by Johnfromjersey
not by chance in South Jersey?
John-

Where in South Jersey are you from?

Old 03-12-2005, 04:19 PM
Johnfromjersey is on a distinguished road
Originally posted by Mike/A.W.E.
John-

Where in South Jersey are you from?
by Cherry Hill. the car I bought pre-owned is running some of your great products. I believe we have met before through the car industry, but at the time I was a BMW owner.

Old 03-12-2005, 06:26 PM
vipertestarossa is a jewel in the roughvipertestarossa is a jewel in the roughvipertestarossa is a jewel in the rough
Originally posted by HZ@cargraphic
worst part of leaving NJ was leaving Ron and Chris.. What better place to have your Porsche worked on than by a fanatic.. Ron's car could be the cleanest car I have ever seen
Likewise Hershel, we feel the loss of you guys as well, see you soon though

Scott, always a pleasure to service and mod your car

Old 03-12-2005, 06:35 PM
rockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond repute
Hot Damn. Guess I need to drive to Exxon in Jersey for the ole" corner balance/alignment routine".

Old 03-12-2005, 07:14 PM
aben8057 is on a distinguished road
By any chance you wouldn't happen to be on Bloomfield Ave?

Do you have a number?

We should actually propose a to Shank a section dedicated to Porsche shops. Members could reply with their experiences.

I know when I needed a PPI in Houston, I had to get a reference from the local PCA chapter.

Last edited by aben8057; 03-12-2005 at 07:17 PM.
Old 03-12-2005, 07:17 PM
vipertestarossa is a jewel in the roughvipertestarossa is a jewel in the roughvipertestarossa is a jewel in the rough
Originally posted by aben8057
By any chance you wouldn't happen to be on Bloomfield Ave?

Do you have a number?
You have a PM

Old 03-12-2005, 07:32 PM
Ducky is on a distinguished road
Have you guys ever heard of Bergen Imports locaed in cliffside park, NJ?

Old 03-12-2005, 10:35 PM
tme
tme will become famous soon enough
Ron and Chris are the ultimate!!!!! Last time my car was there I had to have a scuff on my rim fixed because it was driving Ron crazy (I could have lived wth it). The best $75 I ever spent...... Your car is his car....... Best atention to detail and convienence......... THE ULTIMATE UNDISCOVERED PORSCHE CARETAKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DON'T EVEN THINK OF ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY CAR... PAY FOR A FLATBED AND U WILL STLL SAVE $$$$'S AND BE MUCH MUCH MUCH HAPPIER.

Old 03-15-2005, 05:40 AM
Sean is on a distinguished road
Re: Repairs or Mods in N.J.

Originally posted by stephsguy
Just thought I would share with you about a place to have any and all work done. The place is called Forest Hill Exxon. Owned and operated by Vipertestarrosa (Ron Brown). Ron works on all makes and models of cars but his passion is for Porsche. I've had Ron perform some work on my car several times. Each time I could see that Ron took his work very serious. He made sure that I was happy and that the work was just what I was expecting. Let's be honest we all love our cars and we all are nervous each time a wrench is put on it. Have no worries here. You are in good hands and I can't forget to mention his wife Chris who treats you like family. Al who is Ron's assistant clearly takes great pride in performing top quality work.
ditto....no better than ron & chris!!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Repairs or Mods in N.J.