996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

New 6-Speed Vendor - Intro to ar design

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-02-2012, 09:47 AM
Banned
AR Design is on a distinguished road
New 6-Speed Vendor - Intro to ar design

Product line Into:

Wanted to write a quick intro post, and tell you guys a little bit about who we are, what we offer, and what we are working on.

Alpha Motorsports / ar design is a full-fledged fabrication and manufacturing shop located in Denver, CO. Our 6,000 square foot shop is home to some of the best fabricators and welders in the area. All our products are fabricated and welded in house - not overseas! We welcome customers to come by any time and take a peek at what we are currently working on. We also have extensive experience designing CNC machined parts and assemblies, and utilize the latest in CAD, solid modeling, and CFD software.

Currently we are developing a new intake system, charge pipes, 4” intercoolers, flash tunes, replacement equal length stainless steel headers, and exhaust for the 996/997.

Here’s just a sneak peak of the new vs old intercoolers...

We would love to hear the communities feedback on products that you would like to see developed, improved, or otherwise.
What performance parts are not available (intakes, headers, exhaust systems, intercooler systems etc etc), or need improved?
What platforms need more development? We are open to any and all suggestions!
Intake/exhaust/cats vs no cats/ race setups to street setups

In addition to our fabrication we are here to help you with any other products you may need. Here is the list of some brands we can help you with - if you do not see what you are looking for here, chances are we probably can get it for you!

· ACT
· ADV1
· Akrapovic
· ARP
· B&M Racing
· Bosch
· Brembo GT
· Carrillo
· Centric
· Clutchmasters
· Driveshaft Shop
· EBC
· Eibach
· Eisenmann
· Exedy
· Forge Motorsport
· Forgestar
· Gates
· Goodridge
· Hawk
· iForged
· Injector Dynamics
· K&N
· Koni
· KW
· Metra
· NGK
· Quaife
· Samco
· Sparco
· StopTECH
· Supersprint
· Vibrant

We also have oil change kits available, featuring premium oil brands like Eneos, Schaffers, Klotz, Royal Purple, Joe Gibbs Racing, and more! PM us for pricing and availability.

Thanks for looking and we look forward to working with all of you!

Here’s a few pics from around the shop!

Last edited by AR Design; 06-05-2012 at 01:47 PM.
Old 02-02-2012, 10:42 AM
Former Vendor
ModBargains.com has a brilliant futureModBargains.com has a brilliant futureModBargains.com has a brilliant futureModBargains.com has a brilliant futureModBargains.com has a brilliant futureModBargains.com has a brilliant futureModBargains.com has a brilliant futureModBargains.com has a brilliant futureModBargains.com has a brilliant futureModBargains.com has a brilliant futureModBargains.com has a brilliant future
Welcome!

AR Design is one of our best distributors, they offer great products and the support to back it up.

Looking forward to seeing you guys around on the boards!

Best Regards,
Jason@ModBargains.com

Old 02-02-2012, 10:43 AM
Banned
Thanks for the kind words Jason!!

Old 02-02-2012, 10:47 AM
Former Vendor
ModBargains is on a distinguished road
We have worked with Andrew and the guys at ar Design for quite sometime now and we have been nothing but overly satisfied with their customer service and quality product with amazing attention to detail! We continue to look forward to working with them in the years to come!

Old 02-02-2012, 11:31 AM
Banned
Appreciate the love Elliott!

Old 02-02-2012, 01:39 PM
Dr. Jekyll is a glorious beacon of lightDr. Jekyll is a glorious beacon of lightDr. Jekyll is a glorious beacon of lightDr. Jekyll is a glorious beacon of lightDr. Jekyll is a glorious beacon of light
I'm glad to see that you are finally jumping into the 996tt market Andrew!

I had your downpipes on my B5S4 and I have to say, they were some of the nicest pieces I have ever seen. Not to mention your customer service was simply amazing.

I'm really looking forward to seeing what your exhaust offering is. Please keep us posted!

Old 02-02-2012, 02:05 PM
Banned
Thanks a lot man!

Old 02-02-2012, 02:16 PM
Fkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant future
I know this is a Porsche forum, but do you make anything for the new BMW 550?

Old 02-02-2012, 02:59 PM
Fadi has a reputation beyond reputeFadi has a reputation beyond reputeFadi has a reputation beyond reputeFadi has a reputation beyond reputeFadi has a reputation beyond reputeFadi has a reputation beyond reputeFadi has a reputation beyond reputeFadi has a reputation beyond reputeFadi has a reputation beyond reputeFadi has a reputation beyond reputeFadi has a reputation beyond repute
been working with you on bmw n54 platform, congrats for quality products

Old 02-02-2012, 03:02 PM
Former Vendor
Kai@ELITEMS has a brilliant futureKai@ELITEMS has a brilliant futureKai@ELITEMS has a brilliant futureKai@ELITEMS has a brilliant futureKai@ELITEMS has a brilliant futureKai@ELITEMS has a brilliant futureKai@ELITEMS has a brilliant futureKai@ELITEMS has a brilliant futureKai@ELITEMS has a brilliant futureKai@ELITEMS has a brilliant futureKai@ELITEMS has a brilliant future
We've had a few customers with AR design downpipes on their B5 S4's and by far they are some of the best we've seen! Keep up the good work.

Old 02-02-2012, 03:17 PM
GTS Jay has a spectacular aura aboutGTS Jay has a spectacular aura about
Hey Andrew - great to see you over here! This is "I335" from the e92 forum. I sold my 335 last fall (AR catted & coated down pipes included!), picked up an '08 Cayenne GTS, and found my way over to this excellent forum.

Folks - Andrew's not kidding when he says he's got some of the best welders helping him with fab - they do phenomenal work! I'd honestly say that the AR downpipes were considered the benchmark by which all others were judged which is why I went with them. They were so nice looking that I almost hung them up on the wall instead of installing them! Andrew's a great, stand-up guy as well - very friendly, honest, dedicated car guy and very easy to work with!

So Andrew - here's a thought... The only headers I've seen to date for the Cayennes are made by SuperSprint. I forget what they cost but as you might imagine they're not cheap. There are tons of Cayenne 955, 957, and probably even 958 owners that would probably love an AR-quality set of headers for their V8s or perhaps even a full exhaust!

Anyhow - good to see you here & enjoy!

Old 02-02-2012, 03:57 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by Fkim011
I know this is a Porsche forum, but do you make anything for the new BMW 550?
Yes sir! What are you looking for? We have downpipes, cat-back available, and flash tune is coming soon from ESS!

Originally Posted by Fadi
been working with you on bmw n54 platform, congrats for quality products
Thank you very much!

Originally Posted by Kai@ELITEMS
We've had a few customers with AR design downpipes on their B5 S4's and by far they are some of the best we've seen! Keep up the good work.
Thanks man! Really appreciate it coming from a fellow enthusiast!

Originally Posted by GTS Jay
Hey Andrew - great to see you over here! This is "I335" from the e92 forum. I sold my 335 last fall (AR catted & coated down pipes included!), picked up an '08 Cayenne GTS, and found my way over to this excellent forum.

Folks - Andrew's not kidding when he says he's got some of the best welders helping him with fab - they do phenomenal work! I'd honestly say that the AR downpipes were considered the benchmark by which all others were judged which is why I went with them. They were so nice looking that I almost hung them up on the wall instead of installing them! Andrew's a great, stand-up guy as well - very friendly, honest, dedicated car guy and very easy to work with!

So Andrew - here's a thought... The only headers I've seen to date for the Cayennes are made by SuperSprint. I forget what they cost but as you might imagine they're not cheap. There are tons of Cayenne 955, 957, and probably even 958 owners that would probably love an AR-quality set of headers for their V8s or perhaps even a full exhaust!

Anyhow - good to see you here & enjoy!
Thanks a lot!

So, N/A headers? What kind of power do the SS's pick up?

Old 02-02-2012, 03:59 PM
TMWTP has a spectacular aura aboutTMWTP has a spectacular aura aboutTMWTP has a spectacular aura about
Just what I needed. Another local shop to spend money at. Any plans for a open-house? Track-day presence?

Old 02-02-2012, 04:01 PM
Banned
We will probably have a BBQ this summer. We are usually at Bandimere for Test n Tune on Weds nights as well, and should make it out to HPR a few times this year if all goes as planned

Feel free to stop by the shop and check it out any time, we are at 955 Decatur St, Unit R, Denver, CO 80204.

Old 02-03-2012, 05:32 AM
c32AMG-DTM Is a GOD !c32AMG-DTM Is a GOD !c32AMG-DTM Is a GOD !c32AMG-DTM Is a GOD !c32AMG-DTM Is a GOD !c32AMG-DTM Is a GOD !c32AMG-DTM Is a GOD !c32AMG-DTM Is a GOD !c32AMG-DTM Is a GOD !c32AMG-DTM Is a GOD !c32AMG-DTM Is a GOD !
The x-exhaust is becoming pretty ubiquitous for the 996TT! Looks like nice fab work, look forward to seeing what you come up with for the other stuff as well.

Oh, nice pictures too, but the last one, with the injectors sitting on the IC core - man, ID injectors are great, but that IC core looks pretty junky. Not your fault, of course, just sayin'.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: New 6-Speed Vendor - Intro to ar design