996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Radio code reset?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-11-2012, 08:01 AM
JWC
JWC will become famous soon enough
Radio code reset?

Hey guys I just installed a new battery in my 02 TT and I get the reset raido code message. I purchased the car used in 06 I think and can't find the code in my book. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Old 04-11-2012, 09:47 AM
MrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond repute
Fax a copy of your title to Porsche Cars North America and they will give you a document with all codes for your car. The dealer can probably also help you get this from PCNA but you still need proof of ownership, so quicker to call PCNA directly.

Old 04-11-2012, 10:10 AM
jpflip Is a GOD !jpflip Is a GOD !jpflip Is a GOD !jpflip Is a GOD !jpflip Is a GOD !jpflip Is a GOD !jpflip Is a GOD !jpflip Is a GOD !jpflip Is a GOD !jpflip Is a GOD !jpflip Is a GOD !
If you are a Renntech member you can ask here: http://www.renntech.org/forums/topic...-request-here/

Old 04-11-2012, 03:07 PM
Kerrage is a name known to allKerrage is a name known to allKerrage is a name known to allKerrage is a name known to allKerrage is a name known to allKerrage is a name known to all
should be right in your manual on the radio page.... read careful as i missed when i looked for mine

Old 04-11-2012, 07:46 PM
JWC
Thanks guys. I'll have to read the manual again I sure didn't see it the first time.

Old 04-12-2012, 10:36 AM
JWC
Well I called Porsche North America and they were no help LOL. They told me I would need to take the car to a dealer and the code was not in the owners manual. I'll see about joining Renntech.

Old 04-12-2012, 10:51 AM
MrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond repute
That's weird. I have a rebuild thread (of the the car in my avatar), I got all the codes for it incl navi/radio codes thru fax from PCNA. Maybe they changed their procedures. GL anyway.

Old 04-14-2012, 07:58 PM
JWC
Thanks but they were no help other than telling me to call a dealer and take the car to them. I called the closest dealer and they were awesome. They had me set in car at my home and walked me through the set up. Thanks Euroclassics!