996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Picked up my new DC shoes and drove Ken Blocks Car

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-22-2012, 04:07 PM
Engine Guy Is a GOD !Engine Guy Is a GOD !Engine Guy Is a GOD !Engine Guy Is a GOD !Engine Guy Is a GOD !Engine Guy Is a GOD !Engine Guy Is a GOD !Engine Guy Is a GOD !Engine Guy Is a GOD !Engine Guy Is a GOD !Engine Guy Is a GOD !
Picked up my new DC shoes and drove Ken Blocks Car

And here is the video for you enjoyment.

As much as I am bored by drifting and such; Kens Videos are always entertaining.

Old 05-22-2012, 04:51 PM
gclasse has a reputation beyond reputegclasse has a reputation beyond reputegclasse has a reputation beyond reputegclasse has a reputation beyond reputegclasse has a reputation beyond reputegclasse has a reputation beyond reputegclasse has a reputation beyond reputegclasse has a reputation beyond reputegclasse has a reputation beyond reputegclasse has a reputation beyond reputegclasse has a reputation beyond repute
nice

Old 05-22-2012, 08:16 PM
Engine Guy Is a GOD !Engine Guy Is a GOD !Engine Guy Is a GOD !Engine Guy Is a GOD !Engine Guy Is a GOD !Engine Guy Is a GOD !Engine Guy Is a GOD !Engine Guy Is a GOD !Engine Guy Is a GOD !Engine Guy Is a GOD !Engine Guy Is a GOD !
Yeah it is always fun to bag something that you do not have to pay for or fix when you were done. Ken has a good job.

Old 05-22-2012, 08:20 PM
DHI
DHI is a jewel in the roughDHI is a jewel in the roughDHI is a jewel in the rough
Mental !

Old 05-23-2012, 09:38 AM
phillym5 is a splendid one to beholdphillym5 is a splendid one to beholdphillym5 is a splendid one to beholdphillym5 is a splendid one to beholdphillym5 is a splendid one to beholdphillym5 is a splendid one to beholdphillym5 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Engine Guy
Yeah it is always fun to bag something that you do not have to pay for or fix when you were done. Ken has a good job.
Ken has spent millions of his own money to get where he's at.

The first Gymkana was mostly out of his own pocket. And each one he has slowly built a good list of sponsors to help.

You probably have no clue what goes into these things...... and how much work he's put in.

Speedsociety.com

Old 05-23-2012, 12:04 PM
Banned
porka has a brilliant futureporka has a brilliant futureporka has a brilliant futureporka has a brilliant futureporka has a brilliant futureporka has a brilliant futureporka has a brilliant futureporka has a brilliant futureporka has a brilliant futureporka has a brilliant futureporka has a brilliant future
they were filming down in soma the other day near the piers.. expect a sf video soon i presume.

Old 05-23-2012, 01:11 PM
UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !
that is once CRAZY S.O.B right there

Old 05-23-2012, 01:50 PM
Originally Posted by phillym5
Ken has spent millions of his own money to get where he's at.

The first Gymkana was mostly out of his own pocket. And each one he has slowly built a good list of sponsors to help.

You probably have no clue what goes into these things...... and how much work he's put in.

Speedsociety.com

As an ex racer (Bikes and planes; well I guess planes are still current); and a current performance shop owner I think I have a good idea what this stuff costs. Hence why I say it is always more fun when someone else pays for it and fixes it.

Nowadays I would rather buy and work on mission airplanes, your clients are just so much more grateful.

Old 05-24-2012, 12:19 AM
ItGuy996 will become famous soon enoughItGuy996 will become famous soon enough
I agree, seeing it in person definitely gives you an idea just how much skill and money is involved.