996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

some pics of my exhaust EBWERKS

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-02-2012, 06:33 PM
Schwolneck is on a distinguished road
some pics of my exhaust EBWERKS

Had to replace rotors and pads on my friends truck, so the turbo had to come out of its' bedroom so to speak. I thought it would be a good time to get some pics after my exhaust install.

Attached Images      
Old 12-03-2012, 07:18 AM
birgppa is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Schwolneck
Had to replace rotors and pads on my friends truck, so the turbo had to come out of its' bedroom so to speak. I thought it would be a good time to get some pics after my exhaust install.

Sounds pretty sweet doesn't it? Good looking car! Ruf wing?

Old 12-03-2012, 07:26 AM
Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !
The EBWerks is one of my favorite, and I love the slash cut tips option. Did you buy the resonated or non-resonated version of it? Any pictures of the X pipe?

Enjoy your new exhaust!

Old 12-03-2012, 07:44 AM
Originally Posted by birgppa
Sounds pretty sweet doesn't it? Good looking car! Ruf wing?
Yes it sound amazing!!!! The wing was already on the car when I bought it so I am not sure as to which wing it really is.

Old 12-03-2012, 07:47 AM
Originally Posted by Steve Theodore
The EBWerks is one of my favorite, and I love the slash cut tips option. Did you buy the resonated or non-resonated version of it? Any pictures of the X pipe?

Enjoy your new exhaust!
Non-resonated, and it is not that loud in the cab. Will try and get some more pics.

Old 12-03-2012, 08:23 AM
Originally Posted by Schwolneck
Non-resonated, and it is not that loud in the cab. Will try and get some more pics.

Mine drones ALOT between 2.2k-2.8k rpm, doesnt yours? My ears are bleeding.. :P

It looks like a ruf wing to me, it should have a ruf "stamp" in the middle on the underside of the wing. Maybe its a replica? Anyways it looks good

Old 12-03-2012, 10:25 AM
Originally Posted by EBWerks
Thanks for the compliments guys. Mason, I will be shipping out to your shortly what we talked about. We do offer the resonator option for those whom are seeking it. It does help with reducing the rasp & drone by quiet a lot but even then, this is what i would call a "track exhaust".

p.s. Btw, this makes 5 yellow 996t's with an EBWerks exhaust. !! What is up with that ?

I guess the yellow "look at me" color wasnt enough attention

Old 12-03-2012, 12:01 PM
Originally Posted by birgppa
Mine drones ALOT between 2.2k-2.8k rpm, doesnt yours? My ears are bleeding.. :P

It looks like a ruf wing to me, it should have a ruf "stamp" in the middle on the underside of the wing. Maybe its a replica? Anyways it looks good
Mine is worse aroud 1.8k-2.4k or so but it really isn't that bad to me an I have great hearing(maybe not for long), and the wing must be a replica cause I don't ever remember it having a RUF logo on it underside.

Old 12-03-2012, 12:06 PM
Originally Posted by EBWerks
Thanks for the compliments guys. Mason, I will be shipping out to your shortly what we talked about. We do offer the resonator option for those whom are seeking it. It does help with reducing the rasp & drone by quiet a lot but even then, this is what i would call a "track exhaust".

p.s. Btw, this makes 5 yellow 996t's with an EBWerks exhaust. !! What is up with that ?
just like Birgppa said, we can now be heard before seen, probably not the smartest combo but what the heck.. Everybody at Cars and Coffee liked it this past Saturday.

Old 12-03-2012, 12:39 PM
johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !
I love that exhaust..
The design, performance and the X merge..
But I can not get away with that Bark of it in the City,especially how I drive..
So I am still liking my Milltek until ,maybe, they have a new plan for us stealth mode people..lol..

Old 12-03-2012, 04:20 PM
johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !
HI,What mods do you have done to your car? Thanks
Enjoy..

Old 12-03-2012, 07:01 PM
Originally Posted by johnspeed
HI,What mods do you have done to your car? Thanks
Enjoy..
Not much, just some RDI headers, EBWERKS exhaust, K&N filter, and Eibach swaybars. I have not had a tune so unless the previous owner had it tuned, then that part is still stock. I do know this thing is pretty dang fast breaks rear tires loose when power comes on in 2nd gear, my dad has a 2010 GT3 but we haven't run them yet..

Old 12-03-2012, 07:13 PM
I would think going catless now with a stock tune would throw cells? Unless you used those O2 extenders.

Last edited by johnspeed; 12-03-2012 at 07:49 PM.
Old 12-03-2012, 07:44 PM
Originally Posted by johnspeed
I would think going catless now with a stock tune would throw cells? Unless you used those O2 extremes.
I am getting the cel, first time popped up after drivving for about an hour and a half, I cleared the codes and drove it again today to a PCA board meeting and just as I was backing into the garage cel popped up again. And I do have the rear o2 bung extenders installed. Not sure what to do at this point.