996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Intercity Transport (sponsor) Any Good?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-23-2005, 08:36 PM
DarioTexas is just really niceDarioTexas is just really niceDarioTexas is just really niceDarioTexas is just really nice
Intercity Transport (sponsor) Any Good?

About to use them to transport a car from Dallas to LA ... Anyone? .. not getting any responses from Off Topic

Sorry ... Dario

Old 08-23-2005, 08:37 PM
Basic Sponsor
Wheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond repute
yes, very good - they have transported all of my SEMA cars for the last 4 years

http://www.wheelexperts.com
email: peter@wheelexperts.com

HRE | Forgeline | Modulare | PUR | TechArt | Brabus | Novitec | Vossen | Avant Garde | Vorsteiner | BBS | Eisenmann | Quicksilver | Brembo | KW | WALD | +many more

***DFW Showroom now OPEN at 4515 McEwen Rd in Dallas, 1 block West of the Dallas Galleria***

***WE SHIP WORLDWIDE!!!!!***
Old 08-23-2005, 08:50 PM
20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute
Dario,
if u're not in the rush then they're good. i have a car coming from TX but i don't want to wait...

Old 08-23-2005, 09:02 PM
DarioTexas is just really niceDarioTexas is just really niceDarioTexas is just really niceDarioTexas is just really nice
Originally posted by 20C4S
Dario,
if u're not in the rush then they're good. i have a car coming from TX but i don't want to wait...
I'm in a RUSH ... any suggestions?

Old 08-23-2005, 09:04 PM
20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute
hey man, call me tomorrow or i'll call u. maybe we can have someone go pick up both cars together. i got a guy can do the job.

Old 08-23-2005, 10:52 PM
nash is on a distinguished road
Let me know who you end up using. I have to ship an A8L from Dallas to LA in the next week or so. It needs to be serviced before I can send it out, though.

Old 08-23-2005, 11:08 PM
nash,
i don't know how his schedule is but my car won't be ready til the end of this week of early next week. we should get together to see if we can do something together.

Old 08-23-2005, 11:16 PM
gt2next is on a distinguished road
NO.....always at LEAST a week off on their promised pick up date.

Old 08-23-2005, 11:16 PM
Vrrrroooooomm
GT-Racer is on a distinguished road
I recently used Intercity Lines to transport my car from California to Florida. They picked up the car the same week I called. They are cheaper than others but most importantly, they know how to deal with high end cars. It took nothing to put the car on the trailer and then it was well secured with individual straps that only touch the tires. Then they covered the car so that it doesn’t take dust. They were extremely careful e.g. opening doors or pushing the car with towels not to scratch the paint and followed any specific instructions I gave them. I highly recommend them!!!

Old 08-24-2005, 12:05 AM
AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !
Originally posted by GT-Racer
I recently used Intercity Lines to transport my car from California to Florida. They picked up the car the same week I called. They are cheaper than others but most importantly, they know how to deal with high end cars. It took nothing to put the car on the trailer and then it was well secured with individual straps that only touch the tires. Then they covered the car so that it doesn’t take dust. They were extremely careful e.g. opening doors or pushing the car with towels not to scratch the paint and followed any specific instructions I gave them. I highly recommend them!!!
Ditto
Evan

Old 08-24-2005, 12:35 AM
Toothzilla is just really niceToothzilla is just really niceToothzilla is just really niceToothzilla is just really niceToothzilla is just really nice
I used them to deliver my track car. They were actually 3 days early, and the car and other parts arrived in perfect condition.

Old 08-24-2005, 09:01 AM
Basic Sponsor
Wheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond repute
i agree about the pickup timing...I always have to schedule way in advance. (usually 1.5 - 2 weeks)

http://www.wheelexperts.com
email: peter@wheelexperts.com

HRE | Forgeline | Modulare | PUR | TechArt | Brabus | Novitec | Vossen | Avant Garde | Vorsteiner | BBS | Eisenmann | Quicksilver | Brembo | KW | WALD | +many more

***DFW Showroom now OPEN at 4515 McEwen Rd in Dallas, 1 block West of the Dallas Galleria***

***WE SHIP WORLDWIDE!!!!!***
Old 08-24-2005, 09:21 AM
buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !
I was thinking about if there is a business to be had here. For people who don't want to wait to have their car shipped but don't have the time to fly out and drive it home you could hire me to fly out and drive it to your doorstep. Basically pay for my expenses plus some rate per day for my time. As long as I don't get arrested you will get your car alot faster than a transporter.

I am serious about this, sounds like a business? Thoughts?

Old 08-24-2005, 09:27 AM
buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !
It would be more expensive than a truck but alot quicker. I could probably do the Dallas, TX to LA for $2500.00 which includes my expenses for flight to Dallas, hotels, meals, flight back from LA and my daily fee. You would have the car in 2 1/2 days.

Old 08-24-2005, 09:29 AM
buddy,
are u gonna built a tow hook on the red beast?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Intercity Transport (sponsor) Any Good?