996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Precision Porsche Strosek Style Wing Group Buy is now going on!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-22-2014, 11:55 AM
Basic Sponsor
PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !
Precision Porsche Strosek Style Wing Group Buy is now going on!

UPDATE : We have met our min so the GB is officially on! Hurry up and put in your order before we close the GB!

Hey Gang,

I just wanted to let you know that we are running a Group Buy on our Strosek style wings. If you're interested, please take a look
here.

These are direct bolt-ons and don't need any extra harness/wiring. These wings will not touch/sit on your decklid (ie. scratch the lid) like other wings out there.

Thanks and Merry Christmas!

Here are some pics of our wings on fellow 6speeder cars:

Bad107

Alcav5

Ruffinit

My car:

Last edited by PrecisionPorsch; 12-26-2014 at 08:01 AM.
Old 12-22-2014, 02:49 PM
Miami M3 is on a distinguished road
any guess on what paint should cost at a reputable shop?

Old 12-22-2014, 02:54 PM
Basic Sponsor
PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Miami M3
any guess on what paint should cost at a reputable shop?
That depends on where you live. My guess is it can range from $100 to $300.

Old 12-22-2014, 04:01 PM
ANJ-911 is a splendid one to beholdANJ-911 is a splendid one to beholdANJ-911 is a splendid one to beholdANJ-911 is a splendid one to beholdANJ-911 is a splendid one to beholdANJ-911 is a splendid one to beholdANJ-911 is a splendid one to behold
Do you have some photo's of it in the up position?

Old 12-22-2014, 04:47 PM
Basic Sponsor
Originally Posted by ANJ-911
Do you have some photo's of it in the up position?
Here you go.

Wing up

Old 12-22-2014, 07:51 PM
alwaysnboost has a reputation beyond reputealwaysnboost has a reputation beyond reputealwaysnboost has a reputation beyond reputealwaysnboost has a reputation beyond reputealwaysnboost has a reputation beyond reputealwaysnboost has a reputation beyond reputealwaysnboost has a reputation beyond reputealwaysnboost has a reputation beyond reputealwaysnboost has a reputation beyond reputealwaysnboost has a reputation beyond reputealwaysnboost has a reputation beyond repute
Spoiler

I'm in!!

Old 12-23-2014, 03:44 PM
mrmaass has a reputation beyond reputemrmaass has a reputation beyond reputemrmaass has a reputation beyond reputemrmaass has a reputation beyond reputemrmaass has a reputation beyond reputemrmaass has a reputation beyond reputemrmaass has a reputation beyond reputemrmaass has a reputation beyond reputemrmaass has a reputation beyond reputemrmaass has a reputation beyond reputemrmaass has a reputation beyond repute
There are 3 of 5 needed signed up for this group buy and I hope 2 more people who are on the fence will step up soon. Do what I'm doing and buy it for yourself as a present. You deserve it! That's what I'm telling myself

Old 12-23-2014, 05:07 PM
p556guy has much to be proud ofp556guy has much to be proud ofp556guy has much to be proud ofp556guy has much to be proud ofp556guy has much to be proud ofp556guy has much to be proud ofp556guy has much to be proud ofp556guy has much to be proud ofp556guy has much to be proud of
I'm on the fence for one. Already have a more subtle carbon add on wing, but would prefer one of these painted....

Can we pick up in person if we are local?

Old 12-23-2014, 09:41 PM
Basic Sponsor
Originally Posted by p556guy
I'm on the fence for one. Already have a more subtle carbon add on wing, but would prefer one of these painted....

Can we pick up in person if we are local?
Of course you are welcomed to pick up. The shop is in Torrance.

Old 12-24-2014, 05:48 AM
alwaysnboost has a reputation beyond reputealwaysnboost has a reputation beyond reputealwaysnboost has a reputation beyond reputealwaysnboost has a reputation beyond reputealwaysnboost has a reputation beyond reputealwaysnboost has a reputation beyond reputealwaysnboost has a reputation beyond reputealwaysnboost has a reputation beyond reputealwaysnboost has a reputation beyond reputealwaysnboost has a reputation beyond reputealwaysnboost has a reputation beyond repute
There has to be more 996tt members that want this beautiful spoiler.

Old 12-24-2014, 06:44 AM
p556guy has much to be proud ofp556guy has much to be proud ofp556guy has much to be proud ofp556guy has much to be proud ofp556guy has much to be proud ofp556guy has much to be proud ofp556guy has much to be proud ofp556guy has much to be proud ofp556guy has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by alwaysnboost
There has to be more 996tt members that want this beautiful spoiler.
Only reason I'm considering it is because some dumb ***** backed into my car and I need some paint work anyway...

Old 12-24-2014, 03:56 PM
racer959 will become famous soon enoughracer959 will become famous soon enough
Does it come in carbon fiber?

Old 12-25-2014, 03:00 PM
Basic Sponsor
Originally Posted by racer959
Does it come in carbon fiber?
We do make one in CF but that is not part of the GB. It will be at the regular price.

Old 12-25-2014, 03:00 PM
Basic Sponsor
I've got 4 folks committed. 1 one and it's a go!

Old 12-26-2014, 09:28 PM
Basic Sponsor
We have met our min so the GB is officially on! Hurry up and put in your order before we close the GB at the end of the year!