996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

996 Side Intake Scoops by Joe

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-17-2015, 08:08 PM
Former Vendor
Joe Toth is a jewel in the roughJoe Toth is a jewel in the roughJoe Toth is a jewel in the roughJoe Toth is a jewel in the rough
996 Side Intake Scoops by Joe

Hi guys. I didn't disappear only a bit of an issue with sponsorship or lack thereof. I guess a 65 year old guy can't make stuff no one else does for the shear joy of being an enthusiast. I don't want to set the world on fire making P-car pieces. It's a hobby as I am passionate about these cars.....happen to be on my seventh one right now.

I understand rules are rules and I stepped over the line.

Well now I am a sponsor and I guess a business.

I am working with a person to try and bring the original thread back but it may not be here.
Anyway the scoops are being made in black gel coat/fiberglass and carbon fiber. As a matter of fact first sets are shipping tomorrow. I am hesitant to talk pricing here until I know all the rules of my sponsorship so please email tei@telus.net or facebook "Joe Toth Composites" hell even phone if you'd like to chat 604-329-9391. I will answer all your questions.
Thank you all for your support.
Joe

Original thread is here

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...ower-iats.html

All inquiries should be made in that thread

Old 11-18-2015, 12:14 PM
awdbiturbo1 has a brilliant futureawdbiturbo1 has a brilliant futureawdbiturbo1 has a brilliant futureawdbiturbo1 has a brilliant futureawdbiturbo1 has a brilliant futureawdbiturbo1 has a brilliant futureawdbiturbo1 has a brilliant futureawdbiturbo1 has a brilliant futureawdbiturbo1 has a brilliant futureawdbiturbo1 has a brilliant futureawdbiturbo1 has a brilliant future
Welcome!

Now make me that carbon gt2 spoiler wicker/gurney flap! lol

I am sure there would be enough interest!