996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Very impressed with Sharkwerks

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-20-2006, 09:37 PM
Administrator
GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !
Tooth, if you don't mind I'll post a couple for ya...if you don't want them posted here let me know and I'll delete the post...
Tooth's replica and KevinM's replica under the canopy at Buttonwillow

Tooth on the track

Old 02-20-2006, 10:13 PM
steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !
toother am surprised guess service dept is to close to the minni dealership.. the guys at rocklin are extreamliy professional..........

Old 02-20-2006, 10:23 PM
Toothzilla is just really niceToothzilla is just really niceToothzilla is just really niceToothzilla is just really niceToothzilla is just really nice
Originally Posted by steve harris
toother am surprised guess service dept is to close to the minni dealership.. the guys at rocklin are extreamliy professional..........
I'll try the other dealership next time. Thanks for your help.

Old 02-20-2006, 10:23 PM
Toothzilla is just really niceToothzilla is just really niceToothzilla is just really niceToothzilla is just really niceToothzilla is just really nice
Thanks Chuck!

Old 02-20-2006, 10:44 PM
bobbrock is infamous around these parts
Yes Alex and James are the best. I think I am getting ready for some more mods too!!!!!

The wife has a Cayenne TT. Everytime I go do something to my 996TT she asks why I am ot doing it to her car too. Can get a little pricey modding two P-cars combined with the Louis Vuitton shopping trips.

Old 02-20-2006, 11:04 PM
Zippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by sharkster
I swear I've reached my limit. I'm done. 10.6@135 is good enough for me
PUH - LEESE! That's your vag talking!

Old 02-20-2006, 11:20 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Zippy
PUH - LEESE! That's your vag talking!
LOL, I know the car probably has a 10.3 in her with the right conditions as she sits but it's a hard/risky game to play and one that I just don't think my bank balance would agree with.... Chad, Alex, Todd etc... those guys are going to take it to the next level. Besides this girlie tiptronic and the double adjustable JRZs need to spend some time turning and braking at a road course (I have those Brembo GTR to put to use!).

Old 02-20-2006, 11:20 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by bobbrock
Yes Alex and James are the best. I think I am getting ready for some more mods too!!!!!

The wife has a Cayenne TT. Everytime I go do something to my 996TT she asks why I am ot doing it to her car too. Can get a little pricey modding two P-cars combined with the Louis Vuitton shopping trips.
Heya Bob,

Long time no speaky! Hmm I have a good menu for your car And for the wife's CTT we'll have a pair of V-Flow intakes to throw in soon

Dammit man, what's wrong with Prada?

Old 02-20-2006, 11:22 PM
Originally Posted by VSE Chuck
Tooth, if you don't mind I'll post a couple for ya...if you don't want them posted here let me know and I'll delete the post...
Tooth's replica and KevinM's replica under the canopy at Buttonwillow

Tooth on the track
That thing is purrrty! James' is going to look sorta like that but with a 3.6L 993 motor in it, a duck tail and some RSR flares

Old 02-20-2006, 11:22 PM
Originally Posted by steve harris
tooth guy glad you liked te t shirt my co made them ...alas every shirt i make goes for carbon fiber..... of course had to speed mod my car so i ccould get to sharkwerks fast from rocklin... did you find neillo bmw??
LOL, what's next for us man? We've got hats, jumpers (with hoods for gangsters) and T-shirts....

Old 02-20-2006, 11:23 PM
Originally Posted by buddyg
Yeah right! I will never drink again (as he prays to the porcelain God), next morning hey a beer helps a hangover!

I promised myself if I hit mid-10s without doing anymore power-mods I'd start turning instead I actually have an exhaust on there now... cats and even a real battery!

Old 02-20-2006, 11:24 PM
Originally Posted by spidey
Hmmm!! Loius Vuitton GT3 seat inserts !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tootzilla: any pics of your 72 RS clone??
Dang first it was Alcantara... I saw somebody actually do some kind of Christian Dior GT3 inserts... Tartan-style. Pretty funny!

Old 02-20-2006, 11:25 PM
Originally Posted by YoWils
Depends on how much culpability you want to place on yourself, Alex is either a drug dealer or an arms merchant. Either case, he is very good at it....

Best thing to do is to bring a spouse or someone like that with you, who will stop you from losing your shirt there in exchange for more car goodies....

Maybe a support group for Sharkwerk junkies?
I'm in if you guys are. A good drug dealer doesn't do drugs. Sadly, I'm even more addicted than you guys. I spent the weekend transforming the car for the show and it looks wayyyyy different. So does my bloomin' bank balance!

Old 02-20-2006, 11:27 PM
Originally Posted by BBGT2
Glad my wife isnt like that, otherwise I'd owe her some big time shopping trips.
Sheesh, .

ALEX IS THE MAN, sells good stuff and it gets done when he says it will be done no if's and or but's about it.
Great guy.

Bajo
Thanks for the kind words Bajo... I'm going to be sure to show the wife because she doesn't believe me in terms of taking out the trash, doing the dishes or any other chores I am really lucky to have met/conversed with so may Porsche-nuts because of 6speed. Your car in winter must be fun!

Old 02-20-2006, 11:28 PM
Originally Posted by Redlinerobert
Chris,

Glad to see you're happy with Alex and James - they are the best!
Robert you are the Double Double of Ballers... Now come over here and start planning a darn open-house bash for us! LOL we hit the ground running and never did actually do anything. Of course anything you organize will be very classy, right:P?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Very impressed with Sharkwerks