996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Very impressed with Sharkwerks

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-20-2006, 02:30 PM
Toothzilla is just really niceToothzilla is just really niceToothzilla is just really niceToothzilla is just really niceToothzilla is just really nice
Very impressed with Sharkwerks

I just wanted to let everyone know what a great experience I had at Sharkwerks. Alex and James were great and I won’t hesitate to come back. I had them flash the ECU, put in DV’s and an EVO intake. The car is a beast, I don’t know how you guys drive those stage 4s and up.

There is one warning I have for potential customers, just pay for you intended mods and get out. As I was leaving, Alex says, “Why don’t you try out this short shift kit before you leave?” ( with a wicked grin). Needless to say, I’m now trying to set up a SS install appointment.

Oh well, maybe I’ll get another free t-shirt.

Old 02-20-2006, 02:55 PM
Ray
Former Vendor
Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !
I don’t know how you guys drive those stage 4s and up.
When you get used to it, you will want more ... there is never too much HP !! enjoy!!

Old 02-20-2006, 03:51 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Toothzilla
I just wanted to let everyone know what a great experience I had at Sharkwerks. Alex and James were great and I won’t hesitate to come back. I had them flash the ECU, put in DV’s and an EVO intake. The car is a beast, I don’t know how you guys drive those stage 4s and up.

There is one warning I have for potential customers, just pay for you intended mods and get out. As I was leaving, Alex says, “Why don’t you try out this short shift kit before you leave?” ( with a wicked grin). Needless to say, I’m now trying to set up a SS install appointment.

Oh well, maybe I’ll get another free t-shirt.
Thanks for the kind words Toothzilla! 'Twas a pleasure and glad you didn't actually have to drive away in a Geo Metro or possibly an upgraded Lumina. I'm thinking my grin was more wicked than usual after the root canal. I wish we were like sharks and had revolving teeth. Instead I was blessed with English dentistry in the earlier part of my life.

PS Louis Vitton won tho...

Last edited by sharkster; 02-20-2006 at 04:54 PM.
Old 02-20-2006, 03:51 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Ray
When you get used to it, you will want more ... there is never too much HP !! enjoy!!
I swear I've reached my limit. I'm done. 10.6@135 is good enough for me

Old 02-20-2006, 03:55 PM
TechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by sharkster

Now hes a compulsive liar, poor sharky hes farther along than we originally had thought .

-Markus-

Old 02-20-2006, 03:59 PM
Originally Posted by TechArtDreamer
Now hes a compulsive liar, poor sharky hes farther along than we originally had thought .

-Markus-
Markus... I "swear" I'm all about the shows now lol! Heck I've been quietly "redoing" the car under-cover for HIN. It'll be all "blinged" out... I even put my rear bumperettes on and an exhaust!

Old 02-20-2006, 04:37 PM
YoWils is on a distinguished road
Depends on how much culpability you want to place on yourself, Alex is either a drug dealer or an arms merchant. Either case, he is very good at it....

Best thing to do is to bring a spouse or someone like that with you, who will stop you from losing your shirt there in exchange for more car goodies....

Maybe a support group for Sharkwerk junkies?

Old 02-20-2006, 05:03 PM
Toothzilla is just really niceToothzilla is just really niceToothzilla is just really niceToothzilla is just really niceToothzilla is just really nice
Originally Posted by YoWils
Depends on how much culpability you want to place on yourself, Alex is either a drug dealer or an arms merchant. Either case, he is very good at it....

Best thing to do is to bring a spouse or someone like that with you, who will stop you from losing your shirt there in exchange for more car goodies....

Maybe a support group for Sharkwerk junkies?
My wife doesn't work like that, every dollar I spend, she gets to match at Louis Vutton. That really makes this an expensive hobby.

Old 02-20-2006, 06:46 PM
spidey is on a distinguished road
My wife doesn't work like that, every dollar I spend, she gets to match at Louis Vutton. That really makes this an expensive hobby.

Hmmm!! Loius Vuitton GT3 seat inserts !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tootzilla: any pics of your 72 RS clone??

Old 02-20-2006, 06:49 PM
BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !
Glad my wife isnt like that, otherwise I'd owe her some big time shopping trips.
Sheesh, .

ALEX IS THE MAN, sells good stuff and it gets done when he says it will be done no if's and or but's about it.
Great guy.

Bajo

Old 02-20-2006, 06:59 PM
buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by sharkster
Yeah right! I will never drink again (as he prays to the porcelain God), next morning hey a beer helps a hangover!

Old 02-20-2006, 07:03 PM
Redlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond repute
Chris,

Glad to see you're happy with Alex and James - they are the best!

Old 02-20-2006, 07:40 PM
steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !
tooth guy glad you liked te t shirt my co made them ...alas every shirt i make goes for carbon fiber..... of course had to speed mod my car so i ccould get to sharkwerks fast from rocklin... did you find neillo bmw??

Old 02-20-2006, 07:48 PM
Originally Posted by steve harris
tooth guy glad you liked te t shirt my co made them ...alas every shirt i make goes for carbon fiber..... of course had to speed mod my car so i ccould get to sharkwerks fast from rocklin... did you find neillo bmw??
Great shirts! We found Niello BMW, but weren't that happy with the service. When I dropped it off, I asked them to check and fix the alignment and take care of a recall issue. They had to keep the car an extra day because they didn't have the right parts for the recall fix, and then I pick it up and the service note says, "car pulls to the right, needs an alignment" but they never did it. On top of that, they switched the front and rear tire on the driver's side.

Old 02-20-2006, 07:49 PM
Originally Posted by spidey
Hmmm!! Loius Vuitton GT3 seat inserts !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tootzilla: any pics of your 72 RS clone??
Spidey, I don't remember how to post pics. Shoot me your email via PM and I'll send you some.

It was orange, it's now getting painted a bright green color.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Very impressed with Sharkwerks