996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Many thanks to SharkWerks!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-23-2006, 10:48 PM
M3CAB has a spectacular aura aboutM3CAB has a spectacular aura aboutM3CAB has a spectacular aura about
Thumbs up Many thanks to SharkWerks!!!

Another 100% satisfied customer of SharkWerks. I ordered some carbon fiber parts and rear smoked 3rd tail light from Alex, and I have to say I received them very quickly, packaged extremely well, and got a tracking number right after the order. The carbon parts are perfect and look great. I installed the 3rd smoked tail light (Yes I did reverse the polarity) and it looks great. Once again many thanks to Alex....absolutely great transaction and very informative!

Old 02-23-2006, 11:00 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Heya man, glad you got that stuff in ok. I'm always nervous sending the light out to "turbo" guys because you do need to reverse the polarity unlike the 996 and/or fixed wing Turbo/GT2s. Our wiring harness is different with the stock TT wing. First I was addicted to carbon outside... now I'm going that way inside. I'll post some pix of what I'm doing for the show this weekend soon

Old 02-23-2006, 11:07 PM
kunal has a spectacular aura aboutkunal has a spectacular aura aboutkunal has a spectacular aura about
All this talk of Sharkwerks lately. I think you guys need to open up a shop around the Seattle area so I can go somewhere as well!

Old 02-23-2006, 11:10 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by kunal
All this talk of Sharkwerks lately. I think you guys need to open up a shop around the Seattle area so I can go somewhere as well!
Dangit it's not that far Come down or _dare_ I say it ship those honnies over here! Actually we've done a couple of cars from that area....

Old 02-23-2006, 11:12 PM
M3CAB has a spectacular aura aboutM3CAB has a spectacular aura aboutM3CAB has a spectacular aura about
The tail light went in perfectly and looks great. I tried to pop the pins out of the wiring harness, but could not get it out. I ended up cutting the wires then resoldering and using heat shrink tubing to insulate them. I always dislike cutting factory wires, but wanted that 50+ hp rear tail light.
Just wanted to say to anyone who wants it, it looks great and reversing the polarity is so easy. Two wires one is brown and the other is brown with a black stripe...just cut and reverse. Once again thanks Alex!!

Old 02-23-2006, 11:29 PM
Originally Posted by kunal
We need a shop like SharkWerks here on the East Coast. At least you are somewhat local ....at least the same timezone. If Alex was local to me here, and I mean within hours, trust me it would be worth a drive to get major tuning done correctly. I have 100% trust and confidence that whatever I order from Alex will be perfect and I will get it...been through the 969 thing once. Best thing is Alex treats all customers great...from small parts orders(like me) to major tuning! Anyway, great service and kudos to Alex at Sharkwerks!

Old 02-24-2006, 10:19 AM
Originally Posted by M3CAB
We need a shop like SharkWerks here on the East Coast. At least you are somewhat local ....at least the same timezone. If Alex was local to me here, and I mean within hours, trust me it would be worth a drive to get major tuning done correctly. I have 100% trust and confidence that whatever I order from Alex will be perfect and I will get it...been through the 969 thing once. Best thing is Alex treats all customers great...from small parts orders(like me) to major tuning! Anyway, great service and kudos to Alex at Sharkwerks!
Ah thanks man... Seriously, we work/try really hard and I've been a customer too so I try to remember what it was like and the things that made me happy/unhappy back then.