996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

For those of you coming to the Scottsdale drag day

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-02-2006, 10:54 PM
RennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond repute
For those of you coming to the Scottsdale drag day

We've made arrangements with a great local hotel to offer rooms to particpants for half off their regular rates. The hotel is called The James and it is the premiere "chic" place to be in the heart of downtown Scottsdale. We also managed to get the whole front lot reserved especially for all of our cars!!!
Their usual rate for March is $400, we got it for $199!

See this link for more details: http://www.scottsdaleexoticcarclub.com/jameshotel.html

We're also having an after party Saturday night at the "J Bar" in the James...it was voted the " #1 place to see and be seen" by the Arizona Republic Newspaper.

If you have any questions PM me!

Old 03-02-2006, 11:09 PM
Porscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of lightPorscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of lightPorscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of lightPorscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of lightPorscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of lightPorscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of light
Good luck with the event. It looks to be fun.

Old 03-02-2006, 11:53 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
See you there man... good thing James will be coming too so he can stay there Mike did say there would be naked people in the area too? (Men for him obviously).

PS Let me know how you like the rimmmzz.. Light eh?

Last edited by sharkster; 03-03-2006 at 12:07 AM.
Old 03-03-2006, 01:16 AM
VRAlexander
Originally Posted by sharkster
See you there man... good thing James will be coming too so he can stay there Mike did say there would be naked people in the area too? (Men for him obviously).

Sharky- Do you want to drive together (Only if James does'nt get jealous)??

RennTechV12-
PM you number. I am leaving for Surprise,AZ in a couple of hours, I will be there shooting 'PINKS' on Thursday and Friday night...We might need an extra car for the 'Pinks Heads Up' Pilot on Friday night if your interested..

Old 03-03-2006, 01:20 AM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by VRAlexander
Sharky- Do you want to drive together (Only if James does'nt get jealous)??

RennTechV12-
PM you number. I am leaving for Surprise,AZ in a couple of hours, I will be there shooting 'PINKS' on Thursday and Friday night...We might need an extra car for the 'Pinks Heads Up' Pilot on Friday night if your interested..
LOL what would be the chances of us actually arriving there? I mean let's see... we'd likely never lift... only to stop for Strip Clubs.... Hmm not a bad idea. Although 'cos we're so busy at work I'm going to ship her out there and fly in and out. We're knee deep in 996s over here!

Old 03-03-2006, 08:35 AM
RennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm getting them tomorrow, can't wait!!!

Thanks again! I'll get some video of me blowing by everybody for you!

Old 03-03-2006, 12:09 PM
Originally Posted by RennTechV12
I'm getting them tomorrow, can't wait!!!

Thanks again! I'll get some video of me blowing by everybody for you!
You better man! BTW going to studs also makes it SOOOO much easier to mount wheels

Old 03-03-2006, 12:41 PM
eshaun will become famous soon enougheshaun will become famous soon enough
look forward to seeing you guys there

Old 03-03-2006, 01:10 PM
Banned
allanlambo has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Hey, ill be in town that weekend! Maybe I can race my Bentley!

Old 03-03-2006, 01:10 PM
Originally Posted by allanlambo
Hey, ill be in town that weekend! Maybe I can race my Bentley!
What Bentley? If you have a GT then I'm bringing my flash loader

Old 03-03-2006, 01:12 PM
Banned
What Bentley? If you have a GT then I'm bringing my flash loader
No, i have an Arnage T, but I just spoke to my buddy in Scottsdale who has an Egear Gallardo and he wants to come. What do we need to do ?

Old 03-03-2006, 01:12 PM
Banned
Ill also see if our other buddies with a Diablo 6.0 and Countach want to come.

Old 03-03-2006, 01:19 PM
Originally Posted by allanlambo
No, i have an Arnage T, but I just spoke to my buddy in Scottsdale who has an Egear Gallardo and he wants to come. What do we need to do ?
Heheh I'd love to see that with some DR's man I think just show up right? Heck that's what I'm doing...

Old 03-03-2006, 01:30 PM
rwm514 will become famous soon enoughrwm514 will become famous soon enough
Do you need to preregister or can I just show up?

Old 03-03-2006, 04:55 PM
Originally Posted by rwm514
Do you need to preregister or can I just show up?
You can just show up. Here's a full schedule of the weekend's events:

http://www.scottsdaleexoticcarclub.c...yschedule.html

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: For those of you coming to the Scottsdale drag day