996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Can someone host my Jacksonville video??

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-09-2003, 01:34 PM
AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !
Can someone host my Jacksonville video??

I just finished editing it...kinda sux since its my first time making a video, but thought some people may wanna see it...
Thanks,
Evan
PS-Its 15mb

Old 12-09-2003, 01:55 PM
RDH
RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !
I'm taking mine in tomorow morning to have an associate edit our crap....I'll do the best I can with what we've got and try to have something by tomorow evening

Old 12-09-2003, 02:42 PM
Greyghost is on a distinguished road
Send the video files to me and I will host them on my servers.

Old 12-09-2003, 03:06 PM
AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !
Originally posted by greyghost
Send the video files to me and I will host them on my servers.
Its sent...let me know when you get it...I sent it to another friend and he never got it...so please let me know...
Evan

Old 12-09-2003, 05:47 PM
God, I just cannot get this thing hosted...its coming back saying the file is too large to send through AOL (15mb)....o well, guess I am the only one that gets to see it
Evan

Old 12-09-2003, 05:52 PM
ANyone know of a place I can upload 15mb's to??? I really don't wanna pay for it....and it has to be somewhat easy to do as I am not extremely familiar with FTP....
THANKS!!! I would love to share this...just not sure how..
Evan

Old 12-10-2003, 07:52 AM
Sloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud of
Your AOL account does not have enough space to receive the file to send it to someone else. Wish I could help you out. Just try to bring it along next time we have a meet.

Old 12-10-2003, 09:25 AM
O-Ace will become famous soon enough
PM me. I can host it on RacingFlix.com.

Old 12-10-2003, 10:07 AM
Vik
Vik has a spectacular aura aboutVik has a spectacular aura about
Originally posted by AMG ETR
ANyone know of a place I can upload 15mb's to??? I really don't wanna pay for it....and it has to be somewhat easy to do as I am not extremely familiar with FTP....
THANKS!!! I would love to share this...just not sure how..
Evan
Since the file is over 10 MB you cant send it through AOL mail, you are going to have to send it through AIM or another messenger service. Send it to me through aim, my screen name is "Vik08" and I can also host it.

Old 12-10-2003, 11:15 AM
RDH
RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !
Just an update.....I dropped my stuff off to be edited and tampered with so as to hopefully have something up by Thursday afternoon/ early evening.................
Rob

Old 12-10-2003, 11:29 AM
Sloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud of
Originally posted by RDH
Just an update.....I dropped my stuff off to be edited and tampered with so as to hopefully have something up by Thursday afternoon/ early evening.................
Rob
Sweet. Thanks Rob!