996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

60 mph to 130 mph runs

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-16-2006, 09:18 AM
buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !
60 mph to 130 mph runs

Okay,

So who is going to start posting some times?? Is there anyone within spitting distance of Michigan that can let me rent their AX 22 for some GT700 times?

Old 06-16-2006, 09:33 AM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
You guys all have me wanting to buy one of the damn things, now.

Old 06-16-2006, 10:11 PM
VRAlexander
Originally Posted by Divexxtreme
You guys all have me wanting to buy one of the damn things, now.
You can use mine anytime!!

Old 06-16-2006, 11:05 PM
Zippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by buddyg
Okay,

So who is going to start posting some times?? Is there anyone within spitting distance of Michigan that can let me rent their AX 22 for some GT700 times?
I could post a time with my car (GT700) to see what she can do with ABS/CEL/P0102/P0301/P0305 - I bet it would be DAMN impressive!

BTW, I'll be taking my AX22 to Kelowna this weekend to meet up with B.B.Ben. I will see if we can take a quick jaunt down the coast to Mexico and see what his GT700 will do with those new gears of his!

Old 06-16-2006, 11:14 PM
Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !
I assure you that I will post some AX22 numbers as soon as I get my car back (hopefully tomorrow) and completed (I have a couple of additional mods planned in the next couple of weeks), and I learn how to work the AX22. FWIW, EVOMS did a 60-130 run yesterday on my car in 109 degree weather, without the tuning having been completed (in particular, the rev limiter increase has not been accomplished), and according to them, the AX22 number was very encouraging. I will not publish the precise number unless and until I personally replicate it, such that I can post a chart and supply a file to Jean, but I will tell you that, according to EVOMS, the number before the decimal was a 5 (given that my turbos are considerably smaller than Alex's, I do not expect to achieve a time anywhere near his).

Craig

Old 06-16-2006, 11:27 PM
Turbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond repute
Major congrats, Craig.......you must be very excited.....your car is looking good......and you are setting the bar pretty high for us little guys......

Chris

Old 06-16-2006, 11:53 PM
BigBadBen Is a GOD !BigBadBen Is a GOD !BigBadBen Is a GOD !BigBadBen Is a GOD !BigBadBen Is a GOD !BigBadBen Is a GOD !BigBadBen Is a GOD !BigBadBen Is a GOD !BigBadBen Is a GOD !BigBadBen Is a GOD !BigBadBen Is a GOD !
Yeah Mike, can't wait to see what times we get. Just got me a new set of PS2 315's out back, maybe now I will have some traction out back

Old 06-17-2006, 02:53 AM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Blah, i'll step up for some stg 2+ times haha, and compare it to the big boys

Old 06-17-2006, 03:25 AM
drjoe is a jewel in the roughdrjoe is a jewel in the roughdrjoe is a jewel in the roughdrjoe is a jewel in the rough
i wonder how a stage iv gt2 will fair?????

Old 06-17-2006, 03:51 AM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by drjoe
i wonder how a stage iv gt2 will fair?????
I would guess it to be very similar to the RUF 993 GT2's times in the chart that Alex posted:

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...2&d=1150516481

Old 06-17-2006, 09:32 AM
Jean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond repute
Scott

The RUF is a 996GT2 I think.

The RS Tuning car is just one of their mild 540 packages with stock intercooler, by far not their fastest.

You can have my AX22 anytime, it is in your neighborhood, although your car is about 10,000miles away!

Old 06-17-2006, 09:34 AM
buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !
[
You can have my AX22 anytime, it is in your neighborhood, although your car is about 10,000miles away! [/quote]

Jean,

Who were you referring to?

Old 06-17-2006, 09:38 AM
Jean,

Who were you referring to?
Buddy...he was talking to me. I'm temporarily in Bahrain under military orders...but my car is back home in VA.

Last edited by Divexxtreme; 06-17-2006 at 09:42 AM.
Old 06-17-2006, 09:42 AM
Originally Posted by Jean
Scott

The RUF is a 996GT2 I think.
Thanks Jean. I misread it and got it mixed up with the 993.

You can have my AX22 anytime, it is in your neighborhood, although your car is about 10,000miles away!
Thanks, brother. I think my neighbor and I are going to split the cost/usage of one.

Old 06-17-2006, 09:59 AM
WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !
Awesome Craig,
I would expect nothing less...

Marty K.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 60 mph to 130 mph runs