996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Hello from the BUDMAN direct from St. Maarten!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-06-2004, 05:30 PM
buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !
Hello from the BUDMAN direct from St. Maarten!

Hi guys,

I am having an awesome time on vacation with my wife and friends. We are on a Princess Cruise on the Golden Princess and we visited St. Maarten today! We are currently on our way to St. Thomas. Havn't seen any Porsches lately!

Miss chatting with you guys, I get back on Saturday, see you then!

Old 01-06-2004, 05:31 PM
Dabum is an unknown quantity at this point
Get a nice tan for us all!

Have fun!

Old 01-06-2004, 05:34 PM
RufMD is just really niceRufMD is just really niceRufMD is just really niceRufMD is just really nice
God ! talk about addicted ! He's thinking of the board while he's on a cruise !

Old 01-06-2004, 05:37 PM
JASCLASS will become famous soon enoughJASCLASS will become famous soon enough
Buddy, My friend owns a restaurant/lounge/bar in St. Marteen on the French side, if you are interested in going send me a PM for the info and you will have a nice time, enjoy the sun.

Old 01-06-2004, 05:37 PM
porschegm is on a distinguished road
Have a great vaca budman!!!

Old 01-06-2004, 06:21 PM
CAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond repute
Jasclass

What is your friends resturant I have spent a lot of time on extended vacations there and know the area like the back of my hand.

Eric

Old 01-06-2004, 06:53 PM
KPV
KPV is just really niceKPV is just really niceKPV is just really niceKPV is just really nice
When I went to St. Maarten on my Royal Caribbean cruise years ago, I asked the port steward if there was a place to rent a scooter to tour the island. He gave me a card of a guy to go see once we arrived. I took a cab to the place he directed and low and behold, I rented a Harley Fat Boy and toured the island on it. Now THAT gentlemen was a good time!!!

Old 01-06-2004, 07:04 PM
ColorChange is on a distinguished road
Hey guys, just heard a report of some maniac in a stage 5 cigar boat doing about 230 knots trying to out run the St. Kits water police. Hani, you know anything about this?

Old 01-06-2004, 07:08 PM
RufMD is just really niceRufMD is just really niceRufMD is just really niceRufMD is just really nice
Originally posted by ColorChange
Hey guys, just heard a report of some maniac in a stage 5 cigar boat doing about 230 knots trying to out run the St. Kits water police. Hani, you know anything about this?

I can just see him now, sitting on the bow in cuffs !!!

Go Budman Go !

Old 01-06-2004, 07:25 PM
Zippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond repute
Love those Carribbean Cruises. The wife & I were married in St. Thomas.

Old 01-06-2004, 07:33 PM
The fiancé and I went to a pre-honeymoon in St Croix (one warm, one cold). Went to Zermatt for the real one.

Old 01-06-2004, 07:42 PM
JASCLASS will become famous soon enoughJASCLASS will become famous soon enough
Originally posted by CAPTLST
Jasclass

What is your friends resturant I have spent a lot of time on extended vacations there and know the area like the back of my hand.

Eric
CAFE LARGO

Old 01-06-2004, 07:44 PM
SteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud of
Originally posted by KPV
Now THAT gentlemen was a good time!!!
this is a sentence in dire need of punctuation...unless you really did havesome sort of love affair with the guy that recommended the scooter shop

Old 01-06-2004, 09:57 PM
Zippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond repute
Punctuation is everything!

Old 01-07-2004, 05:43 AM
LOL Offroad, nice catch. Ken, you got some splainen to do!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Hello from the BUDMAN direct from St. Maarten!