996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Rebirth of Porsche 928 - but with 4 doors...dream or reality?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-16-2004, 04:47 AM
SHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud of
Rebirth of Porsche 928 - but with 4 doors...dream or reality?

Only on Autospies.......

Old 01-16-2004, 05:04 AM
HKE46Boy is just really niceHKE46Boy is just really niceHKE46Boy is just really niceHKE46Boy is just really niceHKE46Boy is just really nice
Hmm.....Interesting.....

Old 01-16-2004, 06:11 AM
ColorChange is on a distinguished road
Dang: I hope it's true. If so, it should sell well enough that maybe P will get back into racing with the extra cash and really help the 911.

Old 01-16-2004, 06:57 AM
DJ
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Is the 4 door Porsche Sedan Really Gonna Happen ?

This is rather interesting -

Old 01-16-2004, 06:57 AM
HKE46Boy is just really niceHKE46Boy is just really niceHKE46Boy is just really niceHKE46Boy is just really niceHKE46Boy is just really nice
I prefer not!

Old 01-16-2004, 07:04 AM
RufMD is just really niceRufMD is just really niceRufMD is just really niceRufMD is just really nice
would put a real dent in the M5/AMG/JAG market share...

If it generates revenue that allows the company to continue and expand racing , I'm all for it...

You don't want to end up like Lotus...out of cash, out of racing, and almost out of sight.....

Old 01-16-2004, 08:05 AM
luting_chen is on a distinguished road
i guess porsche wants to mercedeslike... hahaha
no more a supercar company ^_^

i guess a porsche-maybach is next...

Old 01-16-2004, 08:16 AM
MKW
MKW is on a distinguished road
Selling more cars give company execs bragging rights. They don't have to deal with the increasingly harried service depts that become overworked with all the " entry " level models and their owners clogging the appointments. After awhile the 760Li owner is treated no different than the Mini owner , the CL 65 buyer is barked at on the phone like the C-class coupe buyer .

Old 01-16-2004, 08:29 AM
ESK
Hick from NH
ESK is on a distinguished road
I think the admin needs to coordinate their threads better!

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...&threadid=5611

Old 01-16-2004, 08:34 AM
Banned for Eternity
teutonictrio has a reputation beyond reputeteutonictrio has a reputation beyond reputeteutonictrio has a reputation beyond reputeteutonictrio has a reputation beyond reputeteutonictrio has a reputation beyond reputeteutonictrio has a reputation beyond reputeteutonictrio has a reputation beyond reputeteutonictrio has a reputation beyond reputeteutonictrio has a reputation beyond reputeteutonictrio has a reputation beyond reputeteutonictrio has a reputation beyond repute
A little off-topic here, but I just have to say that AutoSpies sucks. Ever since they started chasing the commercial route with their lame car buying service, the newsletter has become boring and uninteresting, with far too much advertising and inserted back-patting. Take the Bangle comment for example, with AutoSpies giving themselves credit for their prediction of Bangle's demise at BMW coming to fruition. C'mon, idiots - who on this PLANET did not 'predict' Bangle's demise there - I know the first time I saw one of the Bangle-ized Bimmers I said 'wow, he's out of there', but then again, I don't have a newsletter to send out to pat myself on the back and say how awesome I am for making the call. Their call on Bangle wasn't exactly a stretch - not a rare 'prediction'.

Bunch of fricking idiots, IMO. Used to be a great resource, now it is just fluff, stolen from message boards around the web, laced with far too much advertising. I equate it to a car-based Cosmopolitan magazine or US or something like that.

Old 01-16-2004, 09:38 AM
JASCLASS will become famous soon enoughJASCLASS will become famous soon enough

Old 01-16-2004, 10:31 AM
flatsixnut will become famous soon enough
the 760Li owner is treated no different than the Mini owner , the CL 65 buyer is barked at on the phone like the C-class coupe buyer .
\

As it should be no dif.

Old 01-16-2004, 10:42 AM
jcramair1 is on a distinguished road
...I do not agree with this

Old 01-16-2004, 10:46 AM
Shawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond repute
"Slap me around and call me Susan", LOL
But I think I would buy one if it had the right design to it!
Never known a recent Porsche to not get a 5 star rating, I think my wife is goint to end up with a Cayenne V6 next.

Old 01-16-2004, 10:56 AM
Duane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud of
Ya I agree autospies has really gotten commercialized over the past year. Its all about sales.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Rebirth of Porsche 928 - but with 4 doors...dream or reality?