996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Tshirts, Mugs and Mouse Pads....

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-13-2003, 03:05 PM
SHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud of
Tshirts, Mugs and Mouse Pads....

Available now.... To order yours, down load the ORDER FORM and fax it to the number on the form.

To order yours, down load the ORDER FORM and fax it to the number on the form.

Old 08-13-2003, 04:11 PM
KPV
KPV is just really niceKPV is just really niceKPV is just really niceKPV is just really nice
Who's the guy in the picture?

Old 08-13-2003, 04:13 PM
SHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud of
Originally posted by KPV
Who's the guy in the picture?

He's A Physician on staff. He said his cup of foldgers tasted much better in the 6speed mug.

-Ryan

Old 08-13-2003, 04:22 PM
KPV
KPV is just really niceKPV is just really niceKPV is just really niceKPV is just really nice
Ryan,
Did you ever receive my email from last week?
Ken

Old 08-13-2003, 04:23 PM
What email?

Old 08-13-2003, 10:01 PM
oak
oak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud of
Shank, What make of T's? they look like Fruit of the Loom. Any Hanes Beefy T's? I'm an expert on T's, as this is my formal attire. the only reason I'm asking is because the fit is different from mfgrs to mfgrs.

TIA

Old 08-14-2003, 01:10 AM
Top of the lines Fruit of the Loom

Old 08-14-2003, 09:50 AM
oak
oak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud of
Shank, Paypal OK?

Old 08-14-2003, 09:53 AM
msindi is on a distinguished road
Shank - I sent an e-mail to to your hotmail last week but it bounced!

Old 08-14-2003, 08:08 PM
PorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond repute
SWEET.....I gotta have one. I am a Tshirt junky!!!

Old 08-14-2003, 09:38 PM
EM 996 GTS is on a distinguished road
got any stickers?

Old 08-14-2003, 09:46 PM
HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !
Originally posted by PorschePhD
SWEET.....I gotta have one. I am a Tshirt junky!!!

same here, and i'm glad to see he's taking care of us bigger guys w/ the 2xl's

Shank my fax will be in sometime next week

Old 08-14-2003, 10:24 PM
Forgot to mention method of payment. Paypal, check and credit cards are accepted.

Paypal to: rshankar@sbcglobal.net and correspond to the fax sheet too.

Email me for mailing address for check or credit card authorization.

Old 08-15-2003, 10:24 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally posted by oak
Shank, What make of T's? they look like Fruit of the Loom. Any Hanes Beefy T's? I'm an expert on T's, as this is my formal attire. the only reason I'm asking is because the fit is different from mfgrs to mfgrs.

TIA
LOL I figured only Vivian Westwod, Issey Miyakee and/or Armani would do for you...

Old 08-28-2003, 12:02 AM
Redlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond repute
Shank,

I paypal'd you $25 for a large tshirt. Just wanted to make sure you received it.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Tshirts, Mugs and Mouse Pads....