The Best MOD for your 996 Carrera - Sprint Boosters

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-07-2011, 01:34 PM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
The Best MOD for your 996 Carrera - Sprint Boosters

You have all read about them, heard what they do, and now it is time to get yours! Sprint Boosters are a great way to blip up that throttle with a easy plug in solution. If you find that standard mode is to sluggish and sport mode is to snappy, then this is the product for you. If you dont have the sports chrono feature, then this is a bolt on way to get it done!

Retail is $329, Select Coupon Code SPRINT at checkout to see your special price or PM me

Available for all Porsche models as seen here - http://www.vividracing.com/catalog/e...4339_7192.html

We have the application for the Porsche 996 Carrera 2000-2005 available.

Sprint Booster is engineered to enhance the driving experience by providing increased acceleration time (eliminating delay) on drive-by-wire cars by continuously measuring and converting the digital signal and providing the ECM (Electronic Control Module) with a new and altered signal for much quicker response.

Sprint Booster improves response, increases pedal input sensitivity and delivers more impressive off the line performance you can really feel. Simple plug-n-play installation that takes just a few minutes and delivers instant response throughout the power band, making accelerating and rev matching incredibly more fun.

Features
Installs in minutes, easily reversable
Three settings: Stock, Stage 1, Stage 2
Dramatically improved response time
Manual and Automatic applications
TUV Approved

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtHPf55UUJc

Old 04-05-2011, 02:06 AM
Tarek307 has a reputation beyond reputeTarek307 has a reputation beyond reputeTarek307 has a reputation beyond reputeTarek307 has a reputation beyond reputeTarek307 has a reputation beyond reputeTarek307 has a reputation beyond reputeTarek307 has a reputation beyond reputeTarek307 has a reputation beyond reputeTarek307 has a reputation beyond reputeTarek307 has a reputation beyond reputeTarek307 has a reputation beyond repute
Nice...

Old 04-10-2011, 09:13 PM
Magus is on a distinguished road
I was skeptical but bought one anyway. I am converted now. The difference to me is fantastic. Really makes the driving experience closer to what I had expected.

Old 04-11-2011, 09:24 AM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
Glad to hear! We keep these instock for same day shipping.

Old 04-18-2011, 04:19 PM
Doc_Porsche will become famous soon enoughDoc_Porsche will become famous soon enough
these won't fit the 99 will they? if so why not?

Old 04-18-2011, 04:22 PM
Former Vendor
99 is drive by cable. the Sprint booster is for drive by wire cars.

Old 04-23-2011, 02:23 PM
jzarrabi has a spectacular aura aboutjzarrabi has a spectacular aura aboutjzarrabi has a spectacular aura about
Can you realistically expect real world performance gains using this on an 03 C2 in straight line performance or any kind for that matter?

Old 04-23-2011, 02:40 PM
Tarek307 has a reputation beyond reputeTarek307 has a reputation beyond reputeTarek307 has a reputation beyond reputeTarek307 has a reputation beyond reputeTarek307 has a reputation beyond reputeTarek307 has a reputation beyond reputeTarek307 has a reputation beyond reputeTarek307 has a reputation beyond reputeTarek307 has a reputation beyond reputeTarek307 has a reputation beyond reputeTarek307 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jzarrabi
Can you realistically expect real world performance gains using this on an 03 C2 in straight line performance or any kind for that matter?
No one said this thing added performance, it makes the response & reaction time of the throttle much better! its a great mod from what i hear

Old 04-23-2011, 03:27 PM
Magus is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Tarek307
No one said this thing added performance, it makes the response & reaction time of the throttle much better! its a great mod from what i hear
+1 Right, it doesn't add any HP. There is no performance gain but for me and others, it adds an enjoyment to the driving experience that was not there before.

Old 04-24-2011, 07:07 PM
jzarrabi has a spectacular aura aboutjzarrabi has a spectacular aura aboutjzarrabi has a spectacular aura about
Well it does say that it increases acceleration which implies its making your car faster. Thats why I asked. Thanks

Old 06-22-2011, 08:49 PM
Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !
I got one and man does this thing work!!

It may not increase hp but it's much quicker of the line and faster in throttle response.
So if you're beside a similar model P. without the sprint booster you'll accelerate quicker than him every time ya hit the gas .

Yup bets mod for the $.

Old 06-27-2011, 11:18 AM
tarzancoe will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by vividracing
99 is drive by cable. the Sprint booster is for drive by wire cars.
Question: the 99 uses a cable... does this mean that it has an instant responss "built-in", vs. later models that have a bit of lag?

Old 06-27-2011, 11:21 AM
Former Vendor
You should not have a lag since the throttle and gas pedal are connected via cable.

Old 06-27-2011, 11:23 AM
tarzancoe will become famous soon enough
That's what I guessed, thanks. At least there is one thing where the 99 is better

Old 11-02-2011, 02:06 AM
N3llyNova is on a distinguished road
Question What about 2004 40th Year Anniversary LE models

Hey,
What about for a 2004 996 40th yr Anniversary Limited Edition Porsche WITH an ECU upgrade by Softronics (That I already added as an upgrade/mod)? Hmm...? Will there be an even greater throttle response and increased acceleration time? Or I already maxed out the ECM (Electronic Control Module) capabilities? Thanks..

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: The Best MOD for your 996 Carrera - Sprint Boosters