996 Previous model naturally aspirated Porsche 911 community. Discuss C2, C2s, C4, C4s, Targa and Cabriolets.

Are the girlfriend of wife allowed to drive the porsche?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-03-2012, 12:46 PM
dailydriver will become famous soon enough
If Porsche wanted women driving their cars, they would have made it more convenient to make a sandwich from the drivers seat!!!

All kidding aside, I have always encouraged my wife to drive the P Car, infact I tried to hand her the keys the day we picked it up from the lot. I want my wife to enjoy the car as much as I do, hopefully to the point of becoming a fanatic. As many others have stated, it is just a car... 100% replaceable.

She knows what the car is capable of and what her limits when driving it, and she is more careful with the car than I am. She only drives it on rare occasions because she says it is too hard to get out of the car without flashing everyone when wearing a skirt and heels.

Old 08-03-2012, 12:49 PM
MBENZF1 has much to be proud ofMBENZF1 has much to be proud ofMBENZF1 has much to be proud ofMBENZF1 has much to be proud ofMBENZF1 has much to be proud ofMBENZF1 has much to be proud ofMBENZF1 has much to be proud ofMBENZF1 has much to be proud ofMBENZF1 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by dailydriver
she says it is too hard to get out of the car without flashing everyone when wearing a skirt and heels.
You know the rules, pictures or not true.

Old 08-03-2012, 12:52 PM
jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by MBENZF1
You know the rules, pictures or not true.
+1.

Old 08-03-2012, 12:53 PM
Gonzo911 will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by dailydriver
She only drives it on rare occasions because she says it is too hard to get out of the car without flashing everyone when wearing a skirt and heels.
And the problem is?

When I test drove my car, I drove it for 10 minutes. My wife drove it for 20. We were both so excited. Still are.

Old 08-03-2012, 12:54 PM
jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Gonzo911
A little self important aren't we?

Why would I take the time to research your "membership"? All I need to note is the opinion you posted, which by the way, is just your opinion.

Wrong as it may be.

A troll is just a troll. I'm done here.
lol! My opinion wasn't posted. I'm sorry you misread that.

Old 08-03-2012, 12:59 PM
Originally Posted by Gonzo911
And the problem is?

When I test drove my car, I drove it for 10 minutes. My wife drove it for 20. We were both so excited. Still are.
My wife didn't let me test drive our first 911. I made the mistake of letting her drive it first. Literally. I never drove it. We bought it based on her opinion.

Old 09-27-2012, 06:32 PM
FCassidy is on a distinguished road

I hardly doubt I would let any man drive my Porsche

Old 09-27-2012, 06:35 PM
FCassidy is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by wwboater
You guys are missing the simple solution...... My wife has her Porsche (auto) and I have mine. She never ask to drive mine and I rarely driver hers. Life is good wife is happy and I still get some.
AMEN hahaha

Old 09-27-2012, 08:59 PM
Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !
Nope, never. that's because she can't drive manual

Old 10-01-2012, 01:29 PM
Basic Sponsor
TiKORE is a glorious beacon of lightTiKORE is a glorious beacon of lightTiKORE is a glorious beacon of lightTiKORE is a glorious beacon of lightTiKORE is a glorious beacon of lightTiKORE is a glorious beacon of light
this thread is entertaining. Beggers can't be choosers...depends on how the day went at work before throwing her the keys