996 Previous model naturally aspirated Porsche 911 community. Discuss C2, C2s, C4, C4s, Targa and Cabriolets.

My SuperCharged 996

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-14-2012, 05:23 PM
MadeInPorshe will become famous soon enoughMadeInPorshe will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Omarcoolguy

I have side vents on mine , they cool my rear brakes , as for the grey wrap or painting I would wrap ur vents and side skirts in carbon fiber if u want to add some accents like ur rear spoiler , I added black on my car to accent the red

You indeed have a very sick looking car!!
I love the stance, what are the specs on your wheels? offset, width?

Old 10-14-2012, 05:27 PM
Omarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by MadeInPorshe
You indeed have a very sick looking car!!
I love the stance, what are the specs on your wheels? offset, width?

They are turbo offset , 19x11 in the rear with 285's, but my fenders are cut and rolled to fit , still very close and does rub occasionally

Old 10-14-2012, 05:49 PM
Holdem will become famous soon enough
DAMN NICE RIDE! Love what you did with the contrast on the hood/rear quarter intakes/wheels...very nice! Gonna steal some of this for my 04 cab project.

Ok newbie question...is your 996 cab a C2,4, S or Turbo? I cannot tell by the pics.

Old 10-14-2012, 05:54 PM
Omarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Holdem
DAMN NICE RIDE! Love what you did with the contrast on the hood/rear quarter intakes/wheels...very nice! Gonna steal some of this for my 04 cab project.

Ok newbie question...is your 996 cab a C2,4, S or Turbo? I cannot tell by the pics.

Thanks , it's a 99 c2

Old 10-15-2012, 01:27 PM
alpine003 has a reputation beyond reputealpine003 has a reputation beyond reputealpine003 has a reputation beyond reputealpine003 has a reputation beyond reputealpine003 has a reputation beyond reputealpine003 has a reputation beyond reputealpine003 has a reputation beyond reputealpine003 has a reputation beyond reputealpine003 has a reputation beyond reputealpine003 has a reputation beyond reputealpine003 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Omarcoolguy
Thanks , it's a 99 c2
Still don't know how you live around here and not have that front end torn up yet. I know you had to replace it once already but if it was me, that front would've been torn up a long time ago. I can only dream of being that low in the front.

Old 10-15-2012, 01:33 PM
Originally Posted by alpine003
Still don't know how you live around here and not have that front end torn up yet. I know you had to replace it once already but if it was me, that front would've been torn up a long time ago. I can only dream of being that low in the front.
Very carefully ... Lol it's being picked up from the body shop tomarrow , I respray/repatch it yearly ... Sometimes twice a year