996 Previous model naturally aspirated Porsche 911 community. Discuss C2, C2s, C4, C4s, Targa and Cabriolets.

is this a new way of scam??

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-04-2005, 07:43 PM
trovan is just really nicetrovan is just really nicetrovan is just really nicetrovan is just really nice
is this a new way of scam??

I'd like to take a second to see if you would be interested in working out a creative type of deal. Currently, I am going through a divorce. My wife and I both signed disclosures stating that we would not finance anything, or buy anything on credit or debt until the divorce is final. The only problem I'm having is that I need to give my Mercedes S500 to my wife very soon as part of the divorce.

That will leave me car less in a sense. In consulting my attorney on this matter, he made it absolutely imperative to me that I not go out and finance new vehicle at this time as it will adversely affect me in this divorce. Well, my second thought was to buy something for cash. That is not possible either because I had to submit a budget to the court with living expenses that I cannot go outside of. All of our accounts are being monitored and I have to deposit my income into an account that is monitored and then verified to make sure that the deposit amount matches the pay check amount. I can't spend any extra cash or withdraw any excess monies until after this divorce is over.

The good news is this. I have excellent credit and a lot of money. I'll have access to it once this divorce is final. I also make a very handsome living and will continue to do so in the future. I work in the Real Estate and mortgage industry and I have a stable and verifiable income.

What I'm proposing is this. You want to get out of your lease. I need to get into a lease ASAP. I was just about to buy a Range Rover before this whole process started. I love the class that the vehicle exhibits and I've always driven high end and luxury cars.

What I would be willing to do is take over the lease payments on your vehicle. The vehicle would be fully insured through my insurance carrier and I would forward your proof of that. Also, my attorney would draw up a full legal binder and contract protecting the both of us and outlining the terms of our agreement. All I need is 6 months. Then at the end of my divorce I will either pay the balance off in cash, or refinance the loan into my own name, or just simply assume the lease.

This is not a scam or anything of that nature. I'm an honest guy and I'm just in need of some creative financing to help me get through this situation. Since I would be unable to provide a down payment due to my situation, what I would be willing to do is compensate you an additional $5,000 on top of the payoff of the vehicle once the transaction is complete.

So quite simply, I'm asking to take over your payments for 6 months while I hammer out this divorce. I'll compensate you and additional $5,000 for your trouble once the transaction is complete and the vehicle will be fully insured with a legal, binding and notarized contract outlining our terms to protect the both of us.

Please let me know if you would be interested. I can bring you the first payment, insure the vehicle and have my attorney draft the agreement immediately.

Regards,

Old 08-04-2005, 07:54 PM
newport996 will become famous soon enoughnewport996 will become famous soon enough
NO WAY

Old 08-04-2005, 08:48 PM
PorschePRH is a name known to allPorschePRH is a name known to allPorschePRH is a name known to allPorschePRH is a name known to allPorschePRH is a name known to allPorschePRH is a name known to all
Must be a scam because of the $5000 bonus at the end. Very Nigerian that is...

Old 08-04-2005, 09:02 PM
trovan is just really nicetrovan is just really nicetrovan is just really nicetrovan is just really nice
Originally posted by Moogle
i suggest renting a car or discover the delights of public transportation.

Ps. what happened to the carrera 4S and S4 listed in your signature?

both in the garage right now!!

Old 08-04-2005, 09:03 PM
the dude just called me to convince me to do the deal!! he actually gave me a local phone number to contact him. when i called just to see what happened, got a voice message with his name!! very strange.

but if looks like a fish, smells fishy, must be a fish.

Old 08-04-2005, 09:16 PM
Moogle is on a distinguished road
my mistake, i misunderstood, i thoguht you were posting it and not just re-posting something you saw

Old 08-04-2005, 09:40 PM
1999 C4 Cab 6 Speed
my996 will become famous soon enough
Ask for the attorneys name then verify his P number through the CA State Bar Association. Give him a call to see if legit.

Old 08-04-2005, 10:36 PM
PorschePRH is a name known to allPorschePRH is a name known to allPorschePRH is a name known to allPorschePRH is a name known to allPorschePRH is a name known to allPorschePRH is a name known to all
Give him the phone number for Dollar Rent A Car... If he's as rich as he says he is, give him the number for Hertz.... They rent Land Rovers and Jaguars....

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.