996 Previous model naturally aspirated Porsche 911 community. Discuss C2, C2s, C4, C4s, Targa and Cabriolets.

'99 blue Carrera stolen

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-26-2014, 01:18 PM
KayaMaya is on a distinguished road
'99 blue Carrera stolen

Thank you very much for all of your help , advice and support. She has been found !!!
No words could express how relieved and happy I am.
💟💓

Last night my heart was broken because my beautiful baby girl was stolen from my driveway in Burbank, IL.

Blue '99 911 Carrera with the convertible, black fabric top on.

I've filled a police report and now I'm just waiting , hoping that it will turn up somewhere.

Please help me find her.
Any ideas on where should I ask for help?

Kaya

Last edited by KayaMaya; 10-27-2014 at 03:19 PM. Reason: Update!!!
Old 10-26-2014, 04:52 PM
denversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond repute
Sorry for your loss. Like most cars, yours was stolen for - an easy ride, chop up or simply joy ride. There's nothing else you can really do but wait for the police to find it or ... not. Hopefully you're fully insured and have called your agent to file your claim.

Old 10-26-2014, 08:01 PM
unfortunately

My ex was re-parking the car and was too lazy to bring the keys back home,so he left them under the radio...

Old 10-27-2014, 07:40 AM
alpine003 has a reputation beyond reputealpine003 has a reputation beyond reputealpine003 has a reputation beyond reputealpine003 has a reputation beyond reputealpine003 has a reputation beyond reputealpine003 has a reputation beyond reputealpine003 has a reputation beyond reputealpine003 has a reputation beyond reputealpine003 has a reputation beyond reputealpine003 has a reputation beyond reputealpine003 has a reputation beyond repute
Hopefully it's a one time joyride but just in case of a chop operation, keep your eyes peeled on Craigslist and eBay for parts. We'll do the same and good luck.

Old 10-27-2014, 07:44 AM
Thank you sooo much!!!!

Also, someone told me to keep checking cityofchicago.org for possible parking tickets.

Old 10-27-2014, 08:13 AM
UrsaMinor1 will become famous soon enoughUrsaMinor1 will become famous soon enough
sorry for your loss, there are some real scum bags around. Just a quick question, did he become the ex boyfriend before or 3 seconds after he became lazy with the keys resulting in the car being stolen?

hopefully it will turn up and not overly violated

Old 10-27-2014, 08:20 AM
Hahaha 😂
Before ,but I'd dump him all over again if I could now!

Old 10-27-2014, 01:24 PM
My heart just sunk....

Would you mind removing that post so it wouldn't give him an idea to do it?

Old 10-27-2014, 01:27 PM
Do you mind removing that post.

I don't want him to read it here and do it !
Originally Posted by Macster
Not much you can do to find the car.

Based on what you posted above about your ex leaving the keys in the car (not to put too fine a point on it but he sounds like a real butt head!) the crime was one of opportunity and thus the car was probably taken for a joyride.

Which means it might turn up parked on a side street out of gas. (The thief is unlikely to refuel the car as he knows stations have video

Also, I hope the fact the keys were left in the car doesn't somehow invalidate the insurance. Insurance generally requires one take reasonable precautions to keep the in this case car safe and at as little risk as possible of theft.

Old 10-27-2014, 08:24 PM
Macster Is a GOD !Macster Is a GOD !Macster Is a GOD !Macster Is a GOD !Macster Is a GOD !Macster Is a GOD !Macster Is a GOD !Macster Is a GOD !Macster Is a GOD !Macster Is a GOD !Macster Is a GOD !
Done.

Old 10-27-2014, 08:48 PM
turns out- unnecessary

My car was found by local detectives.
No one in the world is happier than I am now.
Thank you SO MUCH for your answers, ideas and support. I never lost faith because of you !
My baby was found 50blocks away from my home...along with 150 other items that were stolen from other people's cars.
Thieves were handcuffed and locked thanks to Burbank, IL detectives.
I was told it turned up because my baby girl is unique.
The only one in Chicago.

Thank you sooooo much for your support. You've helped me a LOT !

Ps. Anyone wants to race ?

LoL

Last edited by KayaMaya; 10-27-2014 at 10:39 PM.
Old 10-27-2014, 08:59 PM
B8_RDC has a reputation beyond reputeB8_RDC has a reputation beyond reputeB8_RDC has a reputation beyond reputeB8_RDC has a reputation beyond reputeB8_RDC has a reputation beyond reputeB8_RDC has a reputation beyond reputeB8_RDC has a reputation beyond reputeB8_RDC has a reputation beyond reputeB8_RDC has a reputation beyond reputeB8_RDC has a reputation beyond reputeB8_RDC has a reputation beyond repute
Don't leave the keys in the car next time.

Old 10-27-2014, 09:37 PM
Or....don't have a jerk who would do it for me

Old 10-27-2014, 10:34 PM
B8_RDC has a reputation beyond reputeB8_RDC has a reputation beyond reputeB8_RDC has a reputation beyond reputeB8_RDC has a reputation beyond reputeB8_RDC has a reputation beyond reputeB8_RDC has a reputation beyond reputeB8_RDC has a reputation beyond reputeB8_RDC has a reputation beyond reputeB8_RDC has a reputation beyond reputeB8_RDC has a reputation beyond reputeB8_RDC has a reputation beyond repute
Up to you there....

Old 10-27-2014, 10:38 PM
I won't!
Thank you for all your fingers crossed.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: '99 blue Carrera stolen