997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

To the dreamers of a 997tt

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-25-2008, 09:23 AM
GT RUS is just really niceGT RUS is just really niceGT RUS is just really niceGT RUS is just really niceGT RUS is just really nice
LOL Man I not dreaming at all...Infact I have too many sleepless night thinkg about how it would be nice owning this nice 997TT and how I will mods it and how I will spank everybody on the road including my friends ENZO...I guess that is my dream also...but I am in the process my dream becoming a reality...

Old 04-25-2008, 10:11 PM
otis is a splendid one to beholdotis is a splendid one to beholdotis is a splendid one to beholdotis is a splendid one to beholdotis is a splendid one to beholdotis is a splendid one to beholdotis is a splendid one to behold
I just went from dreamer to owner last week. All I can say is wow! I go to the garage a couple of times a day just to look. When I walk away from it in a public parking lot I catch myself looking back numerous times just to make sure it's still there.

Otis

Old 04-25-2008, 10:15 PM
Barrister is a splendid one to beholdBarrister is a splendid one to beholdBarrister is a splendid one to beholdBarrister is a splendid one to beholdBarrister is a splendid one to beholdBarrister is a splendid one to behold
I've had mine for nearly 5 months now and still look back at it every time I park it. That's what true passion about cars is all about.

Old 04-25-2008, 10:16 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
I went from a dreamer to an owner last week too. WOW is the word - actually I can't find words to describe what an incredible car it is and how much fun I am having everytime I am behind the wheel. Worth dreaming for - worth the wait - worth the $.