997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Fabspeed/94.5 WPST Car Show July 26th

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-21-2008, 06:56 AM
Former Vendor
Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !
Fabspeed/94.5 WPST Car Show July 26th

Come out and join us this Saturday July 26th as we will be sponsoring 94.5 WPST's Totally Interactive Car Show 7. Along with sponsoring the event Fabspeed has also donated $1,000 in gift certificates that will be awarded to the lucky winners on Saturday! If you have any questions regarding the show feel free to contact me.
This event will be held at the Lawrence Shopping Center
2495 US Highway 1
Trenton, NJ 08648

Attached Images   
Old 07-21-2008, 01:09 PM
Former Vendor
Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !
Check out this soundbite from Tom over at WPST for more information on the car show this Saturday.
-> click here to listen to FABSPEED Motorsports on 94.5 WPST

Last edited by Fabspeed Motorsport; 07-21-2008 at 01:14 PM.
Old 07-21-2008, 06:28 PM
Banned
Tony - PES is infamous around these parts
We will be there as well on Saturday. Also giving away gift certificates towards our ECU tuning.

Old 07-22-2008, 08:54 AM
Former Vendor
Are you still bring the Audi R8 with your ECU flash?

Originally Posted by Tony - PES
We will be there as well on Saturday. Also giving away gift certificates towards our ECU tuning.

Old 07-22-2008, 07:31 PM
tblountman has a reputation beyond reputetblountman has a reputation beyond reputetblountman has a reputation beyond reputetblountman has a reputation beyond reputetblountman has a reputation beyond reputetblountman has a reputation beyond reputetblountman has a reputation beyond reputetblountman has a reputation beyond reputetblountman has a reputation beyond reputetblountman has a reputation beyond reputetblountman has a reputation beyond repute
How about some gift certificates (or discount/group buy) for 6speed folks?

Old 07-23-2008, 06:20 AM
Banned
Show your support and bring your cars to the show. I may be going on the radio again tonight because Shinn (the DJ) wants to see the brand new R8 i am bringing. I dont think i will be doing chips on site but if you come to the show and mention 6speed to me I will hand you a gift card for $500 off a 997TT/996TT and $250 off any other Porsche chip. Hows that for showin the love?

Originally Posted by tblountman
How about some gift certificates (or discount/group buy) for 6speed folks?

Old 07-23-2008, 06:30 AM
PorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant future
sounds good, ill hopefully be there (although im not totally sure where it is).

tony, do you guys have chips for the cayman S?

Last edited by PorscheC4; 07-23-2008 at 06:35 AM.
Old 07-23-2008, 06:39 AM
Banned
Originally Posted by PorscheC4

Yes we tune all Porsches, even CGT

Old 07-23-2008, 06:57 AM
Former Vendor
Greg,
Should I bring an exhaust to the show for your cayman!
Originally Posted by PorscheC4

Old 07-23-2008, 08:06 AM
Banned
cayman s...

is no problem. I can do it there. if we get enough people that say they are coming and want to get chipped, i will bring everything to do it on site.

Last edited by Tony - PES; 07-23-2008 at 05:20 PM.
Old 07-23-2008, 06:44 PM
tblountman has a reputation beyond reputetblountman has a reputation beyond reputetblountman has a reputation beyond reputetblountman has a reputation beyond reputetblountman has a reputation beyond reputetblountman has a reputation beyond reputetblountman has a reputation beyond reputetblountman has a reputation beyond reputetblountman has a reputation beyond reputetblountman has a reputation beyond reputetblountman has a reputation beyond repute
Show your support and bring your cars to the show. I may be going on the radio again tonight because Shinn (the DJ) wants to see the brand new R8 i am bringing. I dont think i will be doing chips on site but if you come to the show and mention 6speed to me I will hand you a gift card for $500 off a 997TT/996TT and $250 off any other Porsche chip. Hows that for showin the love?
Thanks for the bone but it is a little out of the way for me. Wish I could make it.

Old 07-23-2008, 07:28 PM
Banned
Thanks for the bone but it is a little out of the way for me. Wish I could make it.
I'll tell you what. Bring me some good BBQ and i'll make you a "special" deal. The flight is only 2 hours anyway. I go to Memphis all the time.

Old 07-24-2008, 08:37 PM
I'll tell you what. Bring me some good BBQ and i'll make you a "special" deal. The flight is only 2 hours anyway. I go to Memphis all the time.
I am originally from Mphs. Maybe we can work something out. How about some ribs from the Rendezvous Restaurant?

Old 07-24-2008, 09:22 PM
Banned
Now your talkin!

I am originally from Mphs. Maybe we can work something out. How about some ribs from the Rendezvous Restaurant?

Old 07-25-2008, 05:59 AM
Former Vendor
Lets line up a couple cars and I will take a flight down with you. I can have some exhausts, headers and intakes shipped down so I can install those components while you flash the cars
Anybody interested?

Now your talkin!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Fabspeed/94.5 WPST Car Show July 26th